The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh aye. They definitely make use of it though, all of them have messed about too much with their faces.
They definitely have. I’d be sad if my daughters wanted to mess with their faces at such a young age 💔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
[

Someone earlier on this thread said Darby and Taylor are named as the directors of the clinic! A lot of work in that picture there
search Skulpt or We are Skulpt on Companies House and Dawn has been removed from them 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
She needs to stop using her mothers clinic, why does she look about 40 when she’s 24. She was beautiful before all the work
came here to say this too. She looks good, but could easily pass for late 30’s/40. So unnecessary and hope her face doesn’t look melted by the time she is that age. Maybe she’s trying to close the age gap

• Haha
Just seen this on Tanya's IG....£77 perfume??? Is she taking a leaf out of Lauren's book with her tacky £100 perfume that no one bought
Perfumes tag line
‘Smells like success. If you want to be successful just put your mind to it and think positive. Nothing to do with your looks and marrying a footballer’

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I didn’t know this!! Why isn’t this spoke about? Doesn’t he see his son? I still think he’s gay.
I don’t know if he does or doesn’t, it’s possible because Kendal lives in part time in Monaco and I know the son isn’t always there but he could be with family

search Skulpt or We are Skulpt on Companies House and Dawn has been removed from them 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Wonder if that’s to do with the court case next year and any potential fine she’ll get if found guilty? 🤔

Perfumes tag line
‘Smells like success. If you want to be successful just put your mind to it and think positive. Nothing to do with your looks and marrying a footballer’
Hahah the irony it’s ridiculous. What is she actually successful for?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Dawn is a bleeping WITCH. Dog rough, mouth like a navvy and thicker than pig tit. She makes Jac Jossa look like Mary Beard. duck me, how can anyone like this woman?

• Haha
Reactions: 16
It could be a tax dodge.
If she got sent down, (I don’t know if she can for a first drugs offence) she couldn’t draw a salary from skulpt, she could also be struck off as a director so it makes sense to move the assets out of her name before the court case.
Does Dawn have any other family? Might be worth google companies house for their names.
What was the interior design business called?

Where does John Cauldwell come in to it all with Warrrfud holllll? Did anyone see the programme about his London house the other day on channel 4? Dawn pops up as she designed some of it.... building for a billionaire or something? It was bonkers.

Reactions: 4
It could be a tax dodge.
If she got sent down, (I don’t know if she can for a first drugs offence) she couldn’t draw a salary from skulpt, she could also be struck off as a director so it makes sense to move the assets out of her name before the court case.
Does Dawn have any other family? Might be worth google companies house for their names.

Where does John Cauldwell come in to it all with Warrrfud holllll? Did anyone see the programme about his London house the other day on channel 4? Dawn pops up as she designed some of it.... building for a billionaire or something? It was bonkers.
She won’t get sent down for the drugs, she just had a small amount for personal use on her didn’t she?
It’s the second time she’s attacked someone though so that will likely be her undoing. Although I doubt she’ll do any time in prison more likely community service isn’t it?

It could be a tax dodge.

That’s the interiors business isn’t it? Dawn and Ashley are down as owners

Attachments

Nermina posted this on her stories today... I can’t quite get over how much work she’s had done to her face. She is pregnant, how on earth do you get lips like that without filler??
😂😂😂 it looks ridiculous
6C1CFC94-5AA2-4D4B-9BB9-4E43679C9F7B.jpeg

• Wow
She looks awful, wonder if Dr Martin Kinsella did them like he did with Hanna's lips and hers look too big.

She won’t get sent down for the drugs, she just had a small amount for personal use on her didn’t she?
It’s the second time she’s attacked someone though so that will likely be her undoing. Although I doubt she’ll do any time in prison more likely community service isn’t it?

That’s the interiors business isn’t it? Dawn and Ashley are down as owners
Im not sure, I dont know anything about sentancing, thankfully! 😅

If you search on companies house you can see much more information. She resigned in 2019 from the interiors. And the accounts are interesting reading too.
All fur coat and no knickers.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.