The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I hadn’t realised he’s 40....wow!!!
You’re surprised?! To take care of Darby in the fashion she is accustomed... you need a premiership footballer...a possibility... or a tech entrepreneur....maybe... or a bloke who met your dad at the gym and has a property portfolio in the UK and abroad.... she strikes me as a bit of a lazy dater... him being almost twice her age is really no surprise...yes they do look strange together... but sometimes that’s what makes partnerships work....having zero chemistry isn’t great... but I’d take my chances with him... he’s older loaded and not particularly easy on the eye... it’s this or possibly having to contend with the drama of a man of her own age always looking for something better... I do worry that the relationship has been endorsed Dawn and Ash who are alledgedly experts at parting people from their money... but they wouldn’t do that to family... or would they?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10
You’re surprised?! To take care of Darby in the fashion she is accustomed... you need a premiership footballer...a possibility... or a tech entrepreneur....maybe... or a bloke who met your dad at the gym and has a property portfolio in the UK and abroad.... she strikes me as a bit of a lazy dater... him being almost twice her age is really no surprise...yes they do look strange together... but sometimes that’s what makes partnerships work....having zero chemistry isn’t great... but I’d take my chances with him... he’s older loaded and not particularly easy on the eye... it’s this or possibly having to contend with the drama of a man of her own age always looking for something better... I do worry that the relationship has been endorsed Dawn and Ash who are alledgedly experts at parting people from their money... but they wouldn’t do that to family... or would they?
I’ll be honest I also think he’s gay but that’s just MO 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 5
don't get the hate Dawn Ward gets. She's actually hilarious.
When I first started watching, I didn't mind her. But after re-watching from the start, she is the instigator of pretty much every argument. She's a two faced tit stirrer. The only problem is that I only really watch any real housewives for the arguments so it might be even more boring than last season when she leaves. Maybe Tanya will take the tit stirring crown as she's the longest running member.

Just watched first episode of New Jersey and Teresa is swearing her arse off. Although it was bleeped, I reckon she used the C word at least 20 times!

Reactions: 17
I've been rewatching recently as really noticed how nasty Tanya can be. When she has arguments she can get really aggressive obvs no one can beat Dawn 🙈

She's definitely aware of it in more recent series as she would never do that now.

Reactions: 12
Dawn is rough as a bear’s arse. She looks haggered. She needs to stop with all the fillers or whatever she uses.
I’d love for her to get sent down 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 21
Dawn is rough as a bear’s arse. She looks haggered. She needs to stop with all the fillers or whatever she uses.
I’d love for her to get sent down 🤣
If she has booked to go back to Dubs she must think she will get off with it.

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.