The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm sure her insta said it was a work opportunity and we needed to wait and see. I haven't looked since because her stories are so long, I get bored after 20 seconds.
In the comments under the wedding photo , she replies to someone that she ‘will be back in three weeks ‘

Reactions: 2
For a family that have posted their every move for the last 6 weeks... the Wards are surprisingly quiet?....
Anyone else suspicious?..🤔🤷🏻‍♀️🤔

Reactions: 9
They’re not quarantined are they, very strange👀
Pretty sure even if they missed the quarantine hotel thing they still have to isolate for so many days? Unless that’s why they flew back via Paris to avoid that. Seems strange when they have direct flights from Dubai

Reactions: 4
Pretty sure even if they missed the quarantine hotel thing they still have to isolate for so many days? Unless that’s why they flew back via Paris to avoid that. Seems strange when they have direct flights from Dubai
That’s exactly why they flew back via Paris, she was basically bragging about how sly they’d been.
They are utter scum.

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 13
All direct flights to and from uk to Dubai are cancelled they have to go in direct plus quarantine at home for 10 days that’s why they came home on Sunday if it had been Monday they wud be in a hotel...obvs the work they were there for doesn’t seem to matter now!

Reactions: 6
All direct flights to and from uk to Dubai are cancelled they have to go in direct plus quarantine at home for 10 days that’s why they came home on Sunday if it had been Monday they wud be in a hotel...obvs the work they were there for doesn’t seem to matter now!
Unfollow her folks she is vile and so is he going along with her, would not give her the views.

Karma works in mysterious ways and she’s already been served some getting sacked from RHOC and her upcoming court case so anyone with half a brain cell might just lay low and start to practise being a decent person. Not old leather face.

• Haha
Did anyone notice on her stores recently, someone asked if we would get to see our Dahhby’s wedding to MJ now she’s not on RHOC and she said to ‘watch this space’? I know we’ll get it shoved down our throats on insta but I got the impression she was hinting at TV. I could totally be barking up the wrong tree here😂 but it wouldn’t surprise me.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Darby, Grand National whatever her name is... marrying the first millionaire that asked her... he’s besotted... she’s happy to leave home and play at being an adult. DW has tried her overbearing best to control the poor girls wedding... that was a really interesting storyline.... his mother gushing over their dated hotel oops I mean home... Dawn’s mushroom soup.. Why? ... you just knew that both Ash and Dawn were as pleased as punch that their first born was marrying into a family of pushovers... I never saw any chemistry between Darby and her partner.... who by the way reminds me of Morph...the only time I ever saw Darby say anything of any note was when she putting her mother straight... Ash and Dawn are trying to keep the cost down... Turkey, South of France and Morocco have been mentioned... Darby who has never done a days work in her life wants Bora Kardashian Bora.... Even gobby flash Ash and Dawn have a budget😂I hope it does get televised... It would be a crime to only see it in Ok! I for one can’t wait to see Darby in a white blazer with matching bra top and shorts...her outfit of choice lately... with a veil of course🤞

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.