The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Makes me sick these people getting away with this. After she had Covid and whinged about it as well.

Reactions: 11
And did anyone see the old wedding photo of them that she shared? Omg she looks like an entirely different person!! 😳
Yeah she looks like a different person. Trust her to shuffle back before tomorrow. I bet those kids have had no home schooling :mad:

Reactions: 7
She made some comment to Matt Haycox(?) that she’s back in 3 weeks?....

Reactions: 1
Looks like Mini Me Nicole has got back home too... - at least she didn’t splash it everywhere 🤔

Reactions: 2
Bet the airport was like rats off a sinking ship this morning with everyone scuttling back. Funny that the ‘work’ ended the day new rules came in isn’t it

Reactions: 14
I was going to ask if she’d had #BabyKinsella yet as I thought he must be due about now. I’m sure we’ll hear aaaalllllllllll about it soon!
On insta, she is whining because she is desperate to give birth. Something like 2000 people have given her advice on what to do to pop baby Kinsella out! A mixture of pineapple, raspberry leaf tea, a bouncy balance ball, curry, jumping up and down, shagging etc etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
There’s something very ironic about pleading not guilty to something you’ve been caught doing red handed and simultaneously releasing a hoodie with the slogan “own your tit” on it.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 23
There’s something very ironic about pleading not guilty to something you’ve been caught doing red handed and simultaneously releasing a hoodie with the slogan “own your tit” on it.
And that she’s got history of before. Assaulting a person of colour. Which she was found guilty of. New slogan
‘A leopard never changes their spots’

Don’t worry you can have that Dawn I don’t want copyright

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How is she?! I'm a Brit but don't live in the UK, I thought it the UK had made it pretty much illegal now to go on holiday?
she’s supposedly opened an ‘Arista Interiors’ office in Dubai?....🤔🤷🏻‍♀️

Anyone else suspicious by how quiet her Instagram is?...

Her court case is racial abuse of 2 Jewish brothers.

Reactions: 6
How is she?! I'm a Brit but don't live in the UK, I thought it the UK had made it pretty much illegal now to go on holiday?
I'm sure her insta said it was a work opportunity and we needed to wait and see. I haven't looked since because her stories are so long, I get bored after 20 seconds.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.