The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Hmm a few people on here have said how lovely Tanya is, so conflicting views..
I said this on thread 1 but here goes:

I met Tanya on a night out, she was with Leanne and both super nice with us, chatting away and having a laugh.

Also met Dawn and she was leathered but also a bit of a tit. She was with Rachel who just looked embarrassed. I have a friend who got talking to Dawn and ended up getting invited to a party at Warford Hall the following day (she didn’t go) and also a friend who knew DW as a client through work and said she was fine to deal with but always on the fizz.

Reactions: 8
That’s series 11 reunion from earlier this year 🤔🤷🏻‍♀️
Oh sorry i didnt know

I saw it too! It had about 30 likes and then disappeared? Whilst I reckon she loves that Ashley is/was good looking, he doesn’t seem to make any money and they are skint. I can see her running off with John Caldwell or someone able to find the lifestyle she desperately wants if she got the opportunity.
Think shes too old for cauldwell 😂

Ah glad someone else saw it!
Does Ashley do anything now he’s retired from football?
I agree about the lifestyle-upkeep of Ward Hall and New Year holidays to Dubai will not come cheap.
I thought they had a property development business based in London but not sure if that went bust.

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Season 12, I’m finally, finally on the home stretch 😂😂

and we get the token black 2020 cast member,
who will also keep the god awful Nick and Royston in the show once racist dawn goes...

Hannah is pregnant,
Hannah is pregnant,
Tanya and her one man comedy sketch show is as painful to watch as ever,
Hannah is pregnant,
Rachel is as desperate for a man as ever,
Hannah is pregnant
Dawn, busy being racist
Lauren, sad about her dad but why is she back?
Oh and Hannah and her odd looking husband,

pregnant.

I can do this.

• Haha
Reactions: 20

who will also keep the god awful Nick and Royston in the show once racist dawn goes...

Hannah is pregnant,
Hannah is pregnant,
Hannah is pregnant,
Hannah is pregnant
Dawn, busy being racist

pregnant.

I can do this.
Yep pretty much. Stay strong, you got this. Did you know Hannah is pregnant?

• Haha
Reactions: 16

Hannah is pregnant,
Hannah is pregnant,
Hannah is pregnant,
Hannah is pregnant
Dawn, busy being racist

pregnant.

I can do this.
Never thought I would say this - but I actually miss Ester :p

• Haha
Reactions: 16
WAIT........WHAT.......Hannah is PREGNANT???? REALLY....... she's never mentioned it!!!!! 🤣🤣🤣

I'm surprised she didn't announce it at someone else's special event.....oh wait.....yes she did 🤦‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 12
This doesn’t surprise me one bit. I’ve never thought she was as light hearted and easy going as she tries to make out.
I was shocked ( don’t know why) I genuinely thought she was just a dipsy easy going person 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 2
Dawn talking about buying followers when her daughter Taylor buys them in the 100’s daily 🤣

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 15
Don't you just love people who go travelling abroad in the midst of a pandemic with zero cares for anyone else they come into contact with.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Just came on to say the same - who is she talking about?? A fellow housewife? Taylor?🤣

Also, when did she start working in PR? Thought she was an interior designer.
Honestly she's pushing 50, absolutely pathetic to be posting cryptic messages on Instagram stories, bless

Also seems to have forgotten she's up on racism and drugs charges, if she's that great at PR why did she get sacked?

Also, doesn't look like bliss, ash looks like he'd rather boil his own head than talk to her. Too busy showing off to notice how miserable yet husband is.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Just came on to say the same - who is she talking about?? A fellow housewife? Taylor?🤣

Also, when did she start working in PR? Thought she was an interior designer.
Don’t forget she’s also a cosmetic procedures expert with her clinic! Jack of all trades, master of none is Dawn - also known as desperate for a few quid any way she can earn it! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Have the DW & GC fallen out?..🤷🏻‍♀️
Think this Hugo guy is calling people out (GC, Bobby Norris, Kerry Katona) saying they have been paid by the government to fake Covid. Dawn is friends with Gemma so her dig is about him buying followers.

Reactions: 6
Think this Hugo guy is calling people out (GC, Bobby Norris, Kerry Katona) saying they have been paid by the government to fake Covid. Dawn is friends with Gemma so her dig is about him buying followers.
Seriously? Why would the Govt pay a load of z-lebs no one gives two hoots about to fake COVID? He sounds a right bloody brain dead head!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.