The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d love to know who Rachel’s husbands mistress is. Fancy messaging Rachael (or was it Rachel’s sister?) a picture of herself half naked and pregnant. Who the actual fffff would be that desperate to snare John?! What a hoe.

Reactions: 26
I’d love to know who Rachel’s husbands mistress is. Fancy messaging Rachael (or was it Rachel’s sister?) a picture of herself half naked and pregnant. Who the actual fffff would be that desperate to snare John?! What a hoe.
Where is this story I have googled it and can't find it on another note how pissed was Tanya last night!!! She cld hardly speak

Reactions: 9
Where is this story I have googled it and can't find it on another note how pissed was Tanya last night!!! She cld hardly speak

This is the article I read about it. I’ve searched and searched and can’t find any pics of her

Reactions: 5
haha - literally the only takeaway from the finale was loving Lystra's green pegnoir thing.. she looks so much better when she's not got her boobs n bum hanging out

Reactions: 10
Probably because he’s minted and virile - 6 kids!!! - though he’s the sort of guy who’d have most people running for the hills. Everything about him was creepy, even the way he spoke! They’re probs as bad as each other!

Reactions: 16
Rachel’s new man is vile. Surprised noone has sold stories on him.

sleeping with young girls he works with whilst his wife had cancer... going to the Maldives with Rachel when it’s his kids first Christmas without their mother. Disgusting man.

Reactions: 45
major tea alert - where did we find this out??

Reactions: 14
come on @MissE

Hang on - you’re not .....Missé??

Reactions: 21
They should publicise photos of that for young impressionable teens to see as well as the KatiePrice ones sans veneers

Reactions: 5
Tea?????

Reactions: 6
I’d love to know what Mahrez sees in that Taylor! Miserable cow

Reactions: 10
What??!!!

Reactions: 8
I did laugh in yesterday's episode when 'Ashleh' was going on about how kind and supportive Dawn is (apart from when she's gakked up and screaming antisemitic abuse at strangers)

Reactions: 28
Blimey Rachel knows how to pick em doesn't she

Reactions: 12
I'm just catching up on last week's and this week's episodes. Nicole really is an arse, spitefully damaging the cake because she announced her baby at the vow renewal. Then Lauren the tacky chav throwing the cake around. These women can't hide their true trashy personalities. Nicole and Lauren truly are classless.

Reactions: 15
Surely not. Nicole has plenty of class. She tells us at the start of each episode, despite sounding and acting like a character out of a Martina Cole novel.

Reactions: 31
He was a director at Premier Estates Management but resigned in march. I wonder if he managed any of Rachels properties?

Reactions: 8
Rachel's current and ex both look like they belong on C wing in a category A prison.

Reactions: 23
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.