The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
As I’ve said before I don’t mind Lauren, she’s maybe ‘the one I dislike least’ 😆 but this series has been so bad, it’s like it’s split off into different groups, all as dull as each other

• Haha
Reactions: 5
As I’ve said before I don’t mind Lauren, she’s maybe ‘the one I dislike least’ 😆 but this series has been so bad, it’s like it’s split off into different groups, all as dull as each other
Oh god she is unbearable. It's the way she speaks so slow so she can put on her fake accent. It's the hair, clothes and tattoos that do it for me, tacky witch

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh god she is unbearable. It's the way she speaks so slow so she can put on her fake accent. It's the hair, clothes and tattoos that do it for me, tacky witch
The back tats are SO awful yes. I’d forgotten how bad until she wore her sexy new date outfit and abused that poor bloke 🙈

Reactions: 10
Why am I still watching this? That must have been scripted last night. There’s no way a fellow business woman would destroy that cake by eating it’s white teeth when at a launch for white teeth. Nicole was annoyed at the unprofessionalism of Lauren not turning up to her gym opening last season so I can’t believe she would behave so ridiculously. Whatever is going on she looks like a whinging, attention seeking idiot in every episode. I don’t actually like any of them now.

I just watched Tanya’s stories. She is out for lunch with Lystra and some other people. It’s one household indoors isn’t it? How do they get away with this.
This is why Tanya is self isolating every other week as she’s too thick to follow the rules.

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I encountered Tanya once and she was so stuck up, the common down to earth persona is fake she is stuck up her own arse. I couldn't get over how short Phil was as well, one of my friends who knows one of Tanya's close friends really well said Phil has definately done the dirty on her a few times and she has done a VB and ignored it. I think it's time to pull the plug on the programme now its bleeping unbearable. Literally watching paint dry especially as Lauren is back, she is rough as a dogs arse.
Phil always looks aggressive and like he doesnt give a tit about her or the kids and she’s always moaning about those boys, another loaded self important twerp who doesn’t know how lucky she is ( financially that is) and don’t get me started on that over entitled daughter of hers with a face like a slapped arse

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Season 8 throw back....

“so, we’ve sorted it out and I’m really glad coz now we can all get together and there won’t be no drama or out like that”

cast get together for random as duck dinner planned because one of them feels it would be a great idea for them all to get together...

“I really like the colour blue”

YOU'RE A LIAR YOU ‘AINT EVER LIKED THE COLOUR BLUE YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAKE ASSHOLES....

head, I’M OFF.

• Haha
Reactions: 24
Sooo thick!
Constantly complaining about having boys too. She's lucky to have kids and let's hope none of them inherit her thickness.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Sooo thick!
Constantly complaining about having boys too. She's lucky to have kids and let's hope none of them inherit her thickness.
I really thought this when she had the last one and then spent the next season talking about taking Phil’s sperm to some lab so that they could cook up a girl for her.

my favourite Tanya quote from season 1 through 8. For all the wrong reasons.

”me and Phil designed a sofa”
you bet your ass after I mumbled “wtf”, I went back 30 seconds to see if I heard it correctly, then I googled the tit out of it.
WHERE IS THE bleeping SOFA 😆

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 4
Totally confused.. Are Nicole's children Joe's children? She said they have 3 together? Then said she couldn't have Joe's child? Does she mean another one of Joe's children or is Joe their stepdad??

What was the dinner party that kicked off and Ester kept eating? Or the time Ester brought her granny’s ashes with her.

• Haha
I met Tanya at an event a few years ago, she was lovely and posed for photos with anyone who wanted one. Yes she is as thick as two short planks and has a potty mouth on her, but she is also self aware

Season 8 throw back....

“so, we’ve sorted it out and I’m really glad coz now we can all get together and there won’t be no drama or out like that”

cast get together for random as duck dinner planned because one of them feels it would be a great idea for them all to get together...

“I really like the colour blue”

YOU'RE A LIAR YOU ‘AINT EVER LIKED THE COLOUR BLUE YOU'RE ALL A BUNCH OF FAKE ASSHOLES....

head, I’M OFF.
Please write the script for the next series 😂😂

can anyone remember Dawn shrieking at one dinner party

“ don’t dog me daughter, DONT dog me daughter” before storming off 🙈

so classy

What was the dinner party that kicked off and Ester kept eating? Or the time Ester brought her granny’s ashes with her.
There was that one in Dubai was it where she said that whatever it was had died so they could eat it and she just chomped away, I started liking her then 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 14

so classy
I hate that I’m so far behind,
but not as much as I hate the fact that I’m still willingly watching this piece of piss 😂😂
BY CHOICE STONE COLD SOBER!

• Haha
Reactions: 9

so classy

There was that one in Dubai was it where she said that whatever it was had died so they could eat it and she just chomped away, I started liking her then 😂😂
On one episode she said "why girls do we always have a dinner party when we just argue and I want to eat my food" I feel ya Ester!!

Reactions: 4
It's the head bouncing shoulder shrugging that rips my knitting. Drives me mad. Shut up, you are boring.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.