The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nicola always looks angry. She's always pressing how happy she is with her life but then she has a permanent scowl that makes her look like a grieving haddock.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Nicola always looks angry. She's always pressing how happy she is with her life but then she has a permanent scowl that makes her look like a grieving haddock.
My husband saw last nights episode ( well he had his headphones on using the laptop and glanced at the tv) he saw Nicola and said “who’s that? God she’s rough as a badgers arse”

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I do think Nicole is an odd ball, not warmed to her at all but hanna saying she knows what multiple rounds of failed IVF feels like because she tried to get pregnant for 6 months is an insult.
I came here to say that, it was just awful of Hanna and I can’t believe no one else pulled her up on it. Multiple rounds of IVF is horrific especially with nothing to show for it at the end. 6 months of trying is nothing, you can’t even go to the doctors until double that! She’s a very selfish little madam sometimes.

Reactions: 27
I agree. Very rude of Hanna, very ignorant. 6 months is not a long time to try at all, it’s a year minimum before a GP will consider you having “struggles” getting pregnant too isn’t it? 6 months of regular sex with no outcome is absolutely nothing like the emotions, injections and £££ people go through with IVF. IVF is what comes after years of trying. 6 months is a walk in the park, desperate for a baby or not.

• Heart
Reactions: 26
I agree. Very rude of Hanna, very ignorant. 6 months is not a long time to try at all, it’s a year minimum before a GP will consider you having “struggles” getting pregnant too isn’t it? 6 months of regular sex with no outcome is absolutely nothing like the emotions, injections and £££ people go through with IVF. IVF is what comes after years of trying. 6 months is a walk in the park, desperate for a baby or not.
I agree about the Hannah thing - really bad form - but I fear the producers forced her into it to create a bit of dramatic tension in an otherwise deadly dull season... what a strange way to earn a living...

Reactions: 16
I agree about the Hannah thing - really bad form - but I fear the producers forced her into it to create a bit of dramatic tension in an otherwise deadly dull season... what a strange way to earn a living...
Def, it’s all scripted
That vow renewal was crap

Reactions: 9
Why am I still watching this? That must have been scripted last night. There’s no way a fellow business woman would destroy that cake by eating it’s white teeth when at a launch for white teeth. Nicole was annoyed at the unprofessionalism of Lauren not turning up to her gym opening last season so I can’t believe she would behave so ridiculously. Whatever is going on she looks like a whinging, attention seeking idiot in every episode. I don’t actually like any of them now.

I just watched Tanya’s stories. She is out for lunch with Lystra and some other people. It’s one household indoors isn’t it? How do they get away with this.

Last edited:
Reactions: 14
How can there be so much covid and/or covid symptoms in one small friendship circle.

Reactions: 7
Why am I still watching this? That must have been scripted last night. There’s no way a fellow business woman would destroy that cake by eating it’s white teeth when at a launch for white teeth. Nicole was annoyed at the unprofessionalism of Lauren not turning up to her gym opening last season so I can’t believe she would behave so ridiculously. Whatever is going on she looks like a whinging, attention seeking idiot in every episode. I don’t actually like any of them now.

I just watched Tanya’s stories. She is out for lunch with Lystra and some other people. It’s one household indoors isn’t it? How do they get away with this.
I just get the impression Tanya is slowly bowing out of this tit fest
I used to really like it, was my cheesy guilty pleasure but this season bloody hell its absolutely dire
Obviously it’s scripted but in the early days you could genuinely forget that and revel in the drama now it’s so stilted, fake and wooden it makes Thunderbirds look like The Royal Shakespeare Company

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Or just bare faced lying all the time.
Theyre prob doing a sam faiers and saying theyre work meetings with it being filmed because thats what she did to go out for dinner with her mum and sister. Work - dont know the meaning of the word

Reactions: 4
Unpopular opinion but i quite like Hanna. Not sure why, but i totally agree that announcing her pregnancy at her ‘friends’ vow renewal was a trash and insensitive move. Especially as it had been mentioned in earlier episodes to the group that Nicole is unable to conceive. The comment about IVF was mind numbingly disgusting - falling pregnant after only 6 months is an absolute blessing. I thought Hanna was educated enough to connect those dots. You can tell in the announcement scene that Nicole looked heartbroken. However, saying that Nicole completely ruined Hanna’s launch, and you could tell how much Hanna was hurt by it. Eye for an eye and the world goes blind don’t they say?
Also, Dawns bloody hoodie range is reach to get the cash flowing still now shes been outed as a racist coke head. Her younger daughter clearly was more interested in showing her up on TV than Ashleys frigging birthday.

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I do think it was bad of hanna to announce her pregnancy the way she did.
Agreed!!! When I watched that episode I thought to myself Nicole is not going to like that. Also thought it was a bit out of order but you never know how much of this is set up/fake or not

This series has been the worst one yet😳🤣 I’ve unfortunately encountered a few of the housewives in my line of work and the majority of them are vile, the only one I found ok was Stacey who seemed relevantly normal. Dawn being the worst, very rude and offensive. Dawns older daughters are really fuckin stuck up too 🤪

• Heart
Reactions: 19
This series has been the worst one yet😳🤣 I’ve unfortunately encountered a few of the housewives in my line of work and the majority of them are vile, the only one I found ok was Stacey who seemed relevantly normal. Dawn being the worst, very rude and offensive. Dawns older daughters are really fuckin stuck up too 🤪
I encountered Tanya once and she was so stuck up, the common down to earth persona is fake she is stuck up her own arse. I couldn't get over how short Phil was as well, one of my friends who knows one of Tanya's close friends really well said Phil has definately done the dirty on her a few times and she has done a VB and ignored it. I think it's time to pull the plug on the programme now its bleeping unbearable. Literally watching paint dry especially as Lauren is back, she is rough as a dogs arse.

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Killing myself laughing at Dawn’s daughter “does he have any friends?” “What does he like?” She’s totally not up Dawn’s arse 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 15
I wish Tanya would relax on the filler her jaw is way too square she looks like Glenn quagmire ffs and sort out her veneers can’t she replace them for smaller ones??

Reactions: 15
Unpopular opinion but i quite like Hanna. Not sure why, but i totally agree that announcing her pregnancy at her ‘friends’ vow renewal was a trash and insensitive move. Especially as it had been mentioned in earlier episodes to the group that Nicole is unable to conceive. The comment about IVF was mind numbingly disgusting - falling pregnant after only 6 months is an absolute blessing. I thought Hanna was educated enough to connect those dots. You can tell in the announcement scene that Nicole looked heartbroken. However, saying that Nicole completely ruined Hanna’s launch, and you could tell how much Hanna was hurt by it. Eye for an eye and the world goes blind don’t they say?
Also, Dawns bloody hoodie range is reach to get the cash flowing still now shes been outed as a racist coke head. Her younger daughter clearly was more interested in showing her up on TV than Ashleys frigging birthday.
I actually like Hanna too and usually feel sorry for her when Dawn’s bullying her but this was just awful and it has made me look at her different. Unfortunately fertility does seem to bring out bad traits in people.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.