The Real Housewives of Cheshire #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Isnt he the guy who owned the Sunday Sport paper - hes loaded ive just checked hes also half owner of West Ham - David Sullivan
Whoever he may be, he’s definitely 100% minted! 😂

Has anyone noticed Ashley’s top lip doesn’t move when he speaks? Looks ridiculous
A few seasons ago before they opened Sculpt, I used to think Ash was decent looking but OMG now, what has he done to his face? I’d like to see a comparison of them all from season 1 to now and I bet it’s savage! Even the Ward girls have started messing when surely in your 20’s there’s no need.

Reactions: 17
Long time lurker, first post. I’ve just read it’s common knowledge in the area she has been sacked and L has had her daughters removed from her care for alcohol and substance abuse. Classy witches. 🥴
why was dawn looking after her daughters?

Reactions: 2
Whoever he may be, he’s definitely 100% minted! 😂

A few seasons ago before they opened Sculpt, I used to think Ash was decent looking but OMG now, what has he done to his face? I’d like to see a comparison of them all from season 1 to now and I bet it’s savage! Even the Ward girls have started messing when surely in your 20’s there’s no need.
you can see how much Taylor and Darby have messed with their faces and they’re only young women. Dread to see these people when they’re 35.

Reactions: 12
you can see how much Taylor and Darby have messed with their faces and they’re only young women. Dread to see these people when they’re 35.
They were naturally pretty too, now they just look like any identikit wannabe wag pumped full of filler. Just hope now they’re not on the programme the two younger sisters will stay out of Sculpt!

Reactions: 9
And as I've said before..Dawn's children were sent to private schools...what a waste of money .Better off sending them to a failing state school for all the good it's done them.
I wonder how many GCSEs the older ones got?

Reactions: 8
I don’t think she was, I read it as a separate bit of tea that involved Lauren?
I'm confused... Whose daughters were removed because of whose substance abuse? Sorry if I'm being thick... I read that Lauren's daughters were removed from dawns care?! But do you mean Lauren's daughters were removed from Lauren's care.

Reactions: 4
I'm confused... Whose daughters were removed because of whose substance abuse? Sorry if I'm being thick... I read that Lauren's daughters were removed from dawns care?! But do you mean Lauren's daughters were removed from Lauren's care.
I read it as Lauren’s daughters removed from Lauren’s care! But without the OP coming back to clarify, it is confusing I agree!

And she actually thinks she has class!!
Hi everyone, new on here, she looks like a drag queen! (profuse apologies to all drag queens) Have watched the series from the beginning, don't know why as it's just compulsive rubbish viewing, keep trying to wean myself off it without any luck so far! The way they struggle to eat with those enormous overfilled lips (Seema's aren't too bad) is almost mesmerising but not in a good way:oops:. And those hideous tacky clothes............:LOL:

Spotted Ampika’s new bloke on her stories😳. These lot do like them older, don’t they!
My God, that is one desperate woman

Last edited:
Reactions: 13
I love how they feel people are jealous of their lifestyles. This programme makes me very greatful to have my husband, my life, my job and my friends 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 16
I don't think that's him.. isn't he happily married?
Ive looked for photos i think it is him -

They were naturally pretty too, now they just look like any identikit wannabe wag pumped full of filler. Just hope now they’re not on the programme the two younger sisters will stay out of Sculpt!
I fear thats too late charlie has already had her brows done and is looking more adult. Such a shame

Attachments

Reactions: 3
Dawn's insta says she has an announcement to make at half seven tonight. If she's getting her own show it is just a joke. I know she hasn't been convicted yet but for duck's sake.

Hold onto your hats ladies... tonight’s episode is centred around HANNAH’S TOOTHPASTE LAUNCH 😳

Rather unfortunate piles of white frosting on the tables at said launch. No sign of Dawn though

Last edited:
  • Haha
And as I've said before..Dawn's children were sent to private schools...what a waste of money .Better off sending them to a failing state school for all the good it's done them.
I wonder how many GCSEs the older ones got?
Saddest thing I saw, dawn's youngest had a birthday party, I think she was 10, one of the girls asked what she wanted to be and she said an influencer 🙄

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 16
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.