The Real Housewives of #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Have finally caught up on the new episode of RHOBH , had to watch it in stages as Rinna's piss poor soap actress acting was doing my head in. I have no doubt Kathy went on one and probably said a load of stuff she shouldn't have but she apologised and it seemed like a sincere apology . Rinna is throwing out some pretty extreme terms for what Kathy did but I think one word sums up Rinna's behaviour , projection!!

If anyone on that show is jealous of the Kardashians it's Rinna. If memory serves me correctly Kim started her 'career' as Paris' stylist not the other way around and Rinna pimped her daughter out for a relationship with the Lord. I'm sure Kris " the devil works hard but she works harder " Jenner would much rather have a Hilton associated with the family than a Hamlin 😂

Sutton's facial expressions were as usual brilliant and that "you're so evolved" comment from Erika nearly caused my eyes to roll into the back of my head 🙄 Rinna needs to go and if the clip of next week's episode is anything to go by I think there is declension in the ranks of the Flop Force Five
same, i am just finishing off the episode, Rinna is just insifferable. her outfit in the clips from the [arty in the next episode looks like a child's halloween disney costume :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 6
My husbands away for 3 weeks, and after watching you all talk about SLC on here I decided to branch out and give it a try last night.
These women are bat tit crazy!!!! And I love it 🤣🤣
Someone (jen?) Has just called Mary the first lady of her church a grandfather f***er and this is the reality tv I signed up for!!!

Also, all caught up on BH. I think I'm over it and it's had it's day! Kathy has always been an odd one. I used to love rinna and Erica but they're boring now and just coming off like actual witches, not funny, good witches. Rinna wasn't half milking Kathy to try and get that apology, just get over it, she did nothing to you!

Reactions: 11
same, i am just finishing off the episode, Rinna is just insifferable. her outfit in the clips from the [arty in the next episode looks like a child's halloween disney costume :ROFLMAO:
She was always insufferable but she just seems so much this season

Reactions: 7
My husbands away for 3 weeks, and after watching you all talk about SLC on here I decided to branch out and give it a try last night.
These women are bat tit crazy!!!! And I love it 🤣🤣
Someone (jen?) Has just called Mary the first lady of her church a grandfather f***er and this is the reality tv I signed up for!!!

Also, all caught up on BH. I think I'm over it and it's had it's day! Kathy has always been an odd one. I used to love rinna and Erica but they're boring now and just coming off like actual witches, not funny, good witches. Rinna wasn't half milking Kathy to try and get that apology, just get over it, she did nothing to you!
I’d love to be discovering this new like you! No spoilers but the whole thing with Mary’s relationship is quite sketchy there’s videos on line about it, interviews with her parents etc…

I’d love to be discovering this new like you! No spoilers but the whole thing with Mary’s relationship is quite sketchy there’s videos on line about it, interviews with her parents etc…
Oh really?! I'll look in to when I've got a bit further along. Yeah I did think bloody hell thats weird, marrying your step grandfather is just a whole different level of odd. Sounds very cult like 😳

Reactions: 5
I am kind of half way through Dubai, but does anyone else think (cannot rememebr her name) the woman from Ladies of London's Spanish husband is gay?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
I am kind of half way through Dubai, but does anyone else think (cannot rememebr her name) the woman from Ladies of London's Spanish husband is gay?
Sergio is his name lol....I absolutely adore him. He used play football professionally.
I think the accent and his mannerisms may seem gay but I'm pretty sure he's not.
I was really on the fence about Dubai then I realised I was really looking forward to a new episode every week. Lovi g the arguments but they never get taken too that other level x

Reactions: 4
European guys are known for being more expressive than your average American man. So they seem gay to some Americans even though they’re very straight. I’ve met some European men who’re expressive but even I feel like Sergio could be gay. Outside of his looks and mannerisms, his personality makes me feel like he could be gay.

European guys are known for being more expressive than your average American man. So they seem gay to some Americans even though they’re very straight. I’ve met some European men who’re expressive but even I feel like Sergio could be gay. Outside of his looks and mannerisms, his personality makes me feel like he could be gay.
Yeh I am from Europe so it is not an American thing, plus the fact that she is so rich made me think he is just marrying her for money, we will see I guess 😅

Oh no don't ruin Sergio for me lol 😆 😅 😂
If Caroline Stanbury can find love I'm holding out hope for me 😁😁😁😁😁

• Haha
I started it @Maid22 but couldn't get into it no matter how much I tried.

Sorry @mego123 I tagged you by accident 😔

Reactions: 3
Gals you need to head over to the Caroline Stanbury thread STAT! Sooo much tea about Sergio! He was a bench warmer, never actually played and professional friend to rich old males in LA. Enjoy! Defo nothing to do with being Spainish!

• Wow
Gals you need to head over to the Caroline Stanbury thread STAT! Sooo much tea about Sergio! He was a bench warmer, never actually played and professional friend to rich old males in LA. Enjoy! Defo nothing to do with being Spainish!
Thanks a million....just going to settle in and read the thread 🥰🥰

Reactions: 2
Link please?? Cannot find it

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.