The Real Housewives of #9

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ohh is SLC going to be like BH where they dragggg something out for the whole series πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Was Jen not allowed to / didnt attend the reunion? Could Heathers eye be something to do with her afterall?
She was allowed to attend but only on the condition that she spoke about her guilty plea etc. She turned it down on the advice of her lawyers because she is still awaiting sentencing. It wouldn't surprise me if the day after she's sentenced she has a 1 on 1 interview with Andy

Reactions: 5
She was allowed to attend but only on the condition that she spoke about her guilty plea etc. She turned it down on the advice of her lawyers because she is still awaiting sentencing. It wouldn't surprise me if the day after she's sentenced she has a 1 on 1 interview with Andy
ohh i didnt know that, but yes i think she would have 1:1 with Andy too but as always he wont ask the hard questions we the viewers want

Reactions: 1
Ohh is SLC going to be like BH where they dragggg something out for the whole series πŸ™„πŸ™„πŸ™„

Was Jen not allowed to / didnt attend the reunion? Could Heathers eye be something to do with her afterall?
I saw that Jen put out a statement that she was disinvited to the reunion a little while after she plead guilty. She was revinvited a few weeks ago, however the day after stories came out that her house was full of designer fakes she said she was not going for legal reasons.

Also saw something that she is supposed to do a one on one sit down with Andy that will air after the reunion

• Wow
Reactions: 3
I'm gonna be boring here and guess that she's having a delayed reaction to botox or fillers (alcohol, sun, who knows). The scratches are from playing around with the girls the night before.

67.jpg
IMG_1272.JPG

How weird was the whole black eye thing - admittedly I was totally wrong. I thought they were bigging up a fall or clumsy accident. Did you hear Meredith ask if Heather also had scratches on her back...which had me thinking her and Jen had gotten it on but Jen had been too rough but then the whole I can't say etc. WTF?

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How weird was the whole black eye thing - admittedly I was totally wrong. I thought they were bigging up a fall or clumsy accident. Did you hear Meredith ask if Heather also had scratches on her back...which had me thinking her and Jen had gotten it on but Jen had been too rough but then the whole I can't say etc. WTF?
It’s all over the bravo Insta accounts that it’s basically bad Botox and she’s covering for her salon.

Reactions: 5
Lisa Barlow and Jen got into it on Twitter but Jen deleted all her tweets 😩.

We really need a new thread

It’s all over the bravo Insta accounts that it’s basically bad Botox and she’s covering for her salon.
Yeah, I've just been googling and saw the same thing. Someone had posted a still of Heather earlier that day and it looked like the bruise was actually starting then. How weird to make it into a thing though. Just say I got botox and drank too much too soon after it was done.

This season is frustrating as hell. I love Heather but she's really going down hill for me. Add in the never ending Meredith and Lisa feud, Whitney's 'hilling' journey and people pussy footing around Jen and it's lost it's spark.

Reactions: 6
New thread everyone ✨️ πŸ’› πŸ’–

Hope I did it correctly.

• Heart
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.