Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

StuffyWuffy

Forgot to mention Diana's 'not at all planned' call with Elton John. Fucking hell, so cringe.

• Haha
Reactions: 29

Maid22

VIP Member
So the incident with Jax was brushed away, if it had happened to one of the others there would have been hell up!
So Kathy had a meltdown, the only witness was Rinna, who used that to be vindictive,she really is a vile creature! :mad:
Kyle playing the martyr!
Dorit is boring!
Andy Cohen is one of the worst hosts ever!
Thank god it's over!!!:ROFLMAO:

Oh and I forgot to add, Erika is an evil cunt (played it safe by using both words!!)

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 22

Maid22

VIP Member
Garcelle was spot on saying it's a distraction from Erika's drama, her and Rinna are the most vilest creatures!
Those Birken bags are bleddy hideous!!!!

Reactions: 22

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Ep 2 of the reunion was another let down - What is happening to BH?! 😢

They acted as if revealing that it was Rinna that threw Garcelles book in the bin (and not Erika) was some huge revelation. Who cares? They are both toxic.

Also did anyone else pick up on the fact that there is a separate group chat without Garcelle in it? Such mean girl behaviour.

• Heart
Reactions: 21

SunnyKat

VIP Member
What feels like years later, we're finally starting the RHOBH reunion tonight! I already can't wait for it to be over 😂 Did anyone see that the American Cancer Society has put Rinna on blast for her saying she'd get cancer from not talking about Kathy?? I still can't believe she said that. I hope "cancel culture" gets her for this.

But it's also RHOSCL night and I think we see in this episode the Whitney/Heather fight. I'm definitely interested in seeing what happens between them

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 19

South Landan Lass

Apologies for not having read the entire thread, in case this has been stated: I find Rinna a hideous creature, who feeds upon eating disorders, domestic violence, and substance abuse. I cannot wait for Kathy to call her out at the Reunion. Kathy might not be perfect, but are any of us? I'm content provided that snide wannabe-anorexic creep (projecting an ideal weight onto her daughter) is called out. We should all have duck pancakes to celebrate once she's quacked out. And lizard lips, with her 18 year old bf, can provide the ❄

Sorry for being brazen, but I find Rinna disgusting (in or out of character). Thank the lord(s) for Garcelle and Sutton

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 18

halloweenjellybean

I use to love BH but it’s definitely hit the skids this year. Lisa and Erika are vile and Andy just enables them which is so sad to see. I do believe Kathy had a meltdown but I don’t for one second think it’s the meltdown she is being accused of. Lisa smashed a glass on a table once and that was glossed over, that’s being attacked. She just throws words around to get a reaction. Now claiming that Kathy attacked her at the house.
kyle has zero back bone and the post online of Kathy calling her out and saying she will do anything for money is spot on. I love how paris And Nicky support Kathy, that’s family.

Puffin

VIP Member
Have finally caught up on the new episode of RHOBH , had to watch it in stages as Rinna's piss poor soap actress acting was doing my head in. I have no doubt Kathy went on one and probably said a load of stuff she shouldn't have but she apologised and it seemed like a sincere apology . Rinna is throwing out some pretty extreme terms for what Kathy did but I think one word sums up Rinna's behaviour , projection!!

If anyone on that show is jealous of the Kardashians it's Rinna. If memory serves me correctly Kim started her 'career' as Paris' stylist not the other way around and Rinna pimped her daughter out for a relationship with the Lord. I'm sure Kris " the devil works hard but she works harder " Jenner would much rather have a Hilton associated with the family than a Hamlin 😂

Sutton's facial expressions were as usual brilliant and that "you're so evolved" comment from Erika nearly caused my eyes to roll into the back of my head 🙄 Rinna needs to go and if the clip of next week's episode is anything to go by I think there is declension in the ranks of the Flop Force Five

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Rinna is loving this.
Rinna has fully lost it! She also posted a photo of Kathy and Donald Trump - which is hilarious considering Rinna was on his show and after did an interview stating why she loves him - the #1 reason? His kids! He's raised wonderful children and that shows what a great man he is! :sick::sick::sick::sick: She also posted a meme that says something about how Kathy sent Paris to be beaten and raped... I know people have feelings about this... but Paris was beaten and raped... to put that out there in this way is disgusting. Also Rinna said children are off limits and screamed "I WILL CUT YOU DOWN" if you come after my husband or kids... this is beyond low, even for Rinna! This is in response to Kathy saying RInna and Erika are bullies in a TMZ interview, Kathy has never mentioned anyone's kids.

• Wow
  • Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I wonder how the relationship is with Resnick these days? Kathy just did an interview and Faye was with her and Faye was in complete support of Kathy. I'm also pretty sure that I heard Kyle had a falling out with Bethenny... I'm not surprised about the drama with her sisters. Kyle outted Kims alcoholism on national TV, she's spilled the drama between her and Kathy on the show as well and considering the really bad press about their mom, if I were Kathy I would be upset if Kyle did as show about her as well. Kyle decided to go to Lisa's house and call her a liar and expected LVP to be ok with that? Kyle seems to blow up all her relationships....

We need villians on the shows, but Rinna has gone overboard. All she does is target someone she doesn't like to get them off the show. I don't like what she's turned BH into - it feels like you're either with the FFF who refuse to share what's going on in their real lives or you're off the show. Her behaviour on social media is nuts. She absolutely needs a pause. Every show has a villian and we love to hate them... but I can't think of anyone else who makes their story exclusively about running who they don't like off the show
We need to bring back Kim so we can finally talk about the husband. I need to see Rinna be taken down on TV by kath and kim and not let her get away with being fired by Andy, it would be justice for LVP, Yolanda, Denise etc

• Heart

Notothefakes

VIP Member
About bleddy time!!! She really is an awful creature, karma's gona get her!!!
And she has no boundaries does she. Like Denise was supposed to be a good friend of hers and she fully went for her. I get it’s a show they want to create drama and keep their place but when it’s a friend of 20 plus years and you put the show over that friendship there’s something wrong with you. I don’t know what Denise is like I don’t care if she actually slept with Brandi or not but you could see she was hurt and shocked by Lisa’s actions. I wish never wish something bad on anybody but she has fully brought this negativity all on herself simply to remain in the limelight and for money. She needs therapy and to retreat!

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Rinna and Erika are delusional!! Even Diana laughed when Erika said she is more famous than Kathy 😂 😂 😂 Rinna is being torn apart on social media for saying she would get sick with cancer if she didn't talk about Kathy... to say that in front of Kyle just insane. Just when you think Rinna couldn't get any lower, she does! They are just trying to deflect from Erika's bad behaviour. On the same Aspen trip Erika called them all c*nts, said she doesn't care about the victims and called Crystal and asshole... how is that behaviour not worse than Kathy having a fit on her sister??? Kathy owned it and apologized, Erika refused to see the ladies after. Make it make sense!

I wish Asher would click those hideous red shoes 3 times and vanish him and Diana right off our screens

I was happy to see Kyle stand up for her family FINALLY!!! I took her saying that talking about the Kathy stuff hurts her as her way of getting through to Rinna and Erika. They obviously want to hurt Kathy, I think she was pleading to them as a friend kind of saying "if you don't care about hurting Kathy, think about the fact that you're hurting me" Never thought I'd see the day I'd defend Kyle, but the fact that she stated Erika's side leaked the story and turned on the flop force made me like her a tiny, tiny bit

The Birkins are hideous and extremely over priced, but that scene is what I miss on this show. Rich bitches acting like rich bitches! Being extravagant and over the top.... we haven't seen that in too long. And I enjoyed Kyle's party set up... I miss glamorous events on the show. I love Garcelle, but that green lipstick was insane. I think Rinna needs to return her hideous purple dress back to Barney the dinosaur

Sadly I think we're going to be once again very disappointed with the reunion. Andy said on his radio show that he was surprised that Rinna went so hard at Kathy about Aspen. From bits of blinds on social media, it sounds like the reunion will be heavily focused on Aspen and Kathy and Kyle's relationship. Rinna and Erika are going to get away with murder again

• Heart

taleoftittletat

Did Rinna really just say about Kathy who’s mum passed of cancer that if she didn’t ‘let this out’ (what happened with Kathy) that she (Rinna) would get sick with cancer and die. Wow 🤯

• Wow

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
I would love to know why you love Kyle, she doesn't bring anything to the show any more. I also think it speaks volumes that she managed to maintain life long friendships with the morally bankrupt resnick and that loon bethenny frankel, but is always falling out with her sisters and ditched LVP, who although has her faults, seems to be a good friend.
I know, I know - I get why she is disliked but she is such a guilty pleasure for me, and perhaps a lot of it is simply down to the fact that she is a day 1 OG housewife. I'm not saying she is perfect, absolutely not, and the way she acted this season in particular was awful.

What I like about her -

• Her friendship with LVP was brilliant. However, I don't think you can really say that LVP was a good friend to Kyle - (bringing up Mauricios alleged affair in front of Portia, attempting to plant gossip magazines with stories about Kyles marriage in a suitcase right before going on a trip, selling stories to the tabloids in early seasons, stirring the pot when Kyle and Kim weren't getting along, siding with Dorit despite knowing Kyle a lot longer, saying that Kyle only befriends people so Mauricio can sell their houses, etc.)
I think this quote perfectly sums up their friendship -

'Kyle always had Lisa's back even when she felt that she was wrong, but Lisa never seemingly reciprocated her loyalty back to Kyle. The friendship always seemed one-sided, and it ultimately became the demise of their close bond.'

I still love LVP though and would love to see her back on RHOBH.
  • I love Kyle and Mauricios relationship and how much she adores her kids. She encourages careers and college and you never see her daughters out acting ridiculous.
  • I love the extended family aspect Kyle brings to the show. Having Kim in the early seasons and now Kathy brings such an interesting dynamic to the show (in a similar way to RHONJ)
  • I love how Hollywood she is. She is one of the few (perhaps only?) housewives on RHOBH actually from Beverly Hills. She has so many connections and has actually experienced growing up in Beverly Hills and having fame at a young age.
  • She came from a very dysfunctional family in which her mother pushed her and Kim into acting/fame and pitted her daughters against each other. She has had a tough time too with being married and divorced at a young age and being a teenage mother. Despite his, she turned out pretty normal and a great mother.
  • She gives a lot to the show and doesn't shy away from sharing a lot of her personal life - she shows the family issues as they happen - whether it's the drama between Mauricio and the Hiltons, sending Alexia to college, arguing with her sisters, discussing her eating disorder, etc.
  • I also think she can be funny - and has a really fun spirit on the show. She is kind also, and does a lot of charity work.
  • She is great at encouraging drama on the show and then taking a step back to watch it all blow up, which lets all admit is extremely entertaining.
RHOBH wouldn't be the same without Kyle.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 17

moo.89

RHOBH reunion part 2, evil is worse than c*** but you bleep out c***.. the double standards in the group is shocking. Rinna then pacing at the end knowingly in front of the camera, “just gotta tell the truth” as Sutton said, the soap actress never left her, disappointing reunion episode.

Thelaalaa

Chatty Member
I wonder why though? I know Ramona has her issues but she honestly wasn’t as bad as other housewives (outside of ny). She also brought a lot of drama to the show
She is very problematic, rude, entitled and honestly I always cringed when she was on the screen. She was not open to having conversations about racism, she just wanted to turtle time.

(but that's obviously my opinion)

• Heart

SunnyKat

VIP Member
View attachment 1634717View attachment 1634718View attachment 1634719View attachment 1634720View attachment 1634721

Well well well.
On bags, I like the Birkins and the Constance when they're worn the way they were meant to.
View attachment 1634728
Kathy has been activated :oops: 👏👏👏 It will never make sense that Erika could scream at them, call them all c*nts, say she doesn't care about the victims and be dragged out the night before and NOT apologize, but Kathy having a meltdown and apologizing to everyone is worse?? I can't stand the hypocrisy!! Glad Kathy is activated... it's entertaining. Kyle did not stand up for Kathy while this was happening 10 months ago, I'd be pissed at my sister too.

I like Birkins but wouldn't pay for one! Maybe Rinna's, that's my limit!