The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ive only one episode to catch up on re BH, wtf does Lisa Rinna think she is asking for flip flops because she didn’t want to ruin those hideous shoes. She looked a sight in them, and Erika hinting at a threesome with Garcelles son what a creep. And can we please stop with Dorit and that bloody robbery, “I can’t drive” eh what, such an attention seeker.

Reactions: 15
I say this posted on Instagram from Twitter, oh dear Jill and her big gob 🤣
Pagesix "confirmed" Tamras return early last week... Jill didn't really "break" any news... I think Tamra just used it to get more talk of her return

Jill is thirsty af but so is Tamra... Tamra talks about being fired in every interview and in every episode of her podcast

Ive only one episode to catch up on re BH, wtf does Lisa Rinna think she is asking for flip flops because she didn’t want to ruin those hideous shoes. She looked a sight in them, and Erika hinting at a threesome with Garcelles son what a creep. And can we please stop with Dorit and that bloody robbery, “I can’t drive” eh what, such an attention seeker.
Those shoes are hideous!! I've seen some great memes comparing that outfit to spiderman and Austin Powers 😂 Maybe she was worried about ruining her designer shoes because they have taken a second mortgage on their house? Some recent blinds about that...

I was surprised that Sutton didn't put anything down over the mud...

Erika is just vile

Dorito is going to milk the break in story as much as she possibly can. This is her first "storyline" and she probably feels like because she went through a trauma she is excused from everything else

Last edited:
Reactions: 12
in a way i feel bad for tinsley, her parents have clearly just brought her up to marry rich and not to find a job or support herself. i find it pretty unbelievable in this day and age really
But the weird thing is her mam has a reputable interior design business. I'm sure she doesn't need the money from it of course but she does appear to work.

• Wow
Reactions: 2
why did Tinsley divorce her first husband? I never really understood the reason. Originally she described it as something like just falling out of love but I watched that high society reality show and she openly admitted to still sleeping with her ex during the divorce filings and stuff

why did Tinsley divorce her first husband? I never really understood the reason. Originally she described it as something like just falling out of love but I watched that high society reality show and she openly admitted to still sleeping with her ex during the divorce filings and stuff

Apparently she fell in love with a (maybe fake) Prince.

• Wow
The New Jersey housewives landed in Dublin this morning for their cast trip!!! I’m expecting carnage in Temple Bar!!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 17
The New Jersey housewives landed in Dublin this morning for their cast trip!!! I’m expecting carnage in Temple Bar!!
I'm happy to see Dublin be featured on the franchise I just hope they treat it better than Nashville! These ladies can act like animals...

Reactions: 11
They said “Up da Dubs” though?

Would love to know! Last Irish trip they stayed in Powerscourt, wonder if it’ll be the same

Reactions: 1
I’m glad I’ve found this thread . I love the housewives show , New York was my favourite until recently

• Heart
Reactions: 4

Would love to know! Last Irish trip they stayed in Powerscourt, wonder if it’ll be the same
I was wondering the same thing after seeing the video of them saying "Up da Dubs" Marge was also looking for a Dublin makeup artist for this week. I think they'll at least start in Dublin... that's where Paulie is from. I hope they stay in different places and do different things than the OC girls did to to show off more of Ireland!

Reactions: 3
I was wondering the same thing after seeing the video of them saying "Up da Dubs" Marge was also looking for a Dublin makeup artist for this week. I think they'll at least start in Dublin... that's where Paulie is from. I hope they stay in different places and do different things than the OC girls did to to show off more of Ireland!
What a hot mess that trip was lol

• Haha
Ohhhhhh so cool. Tempted to run in to town to try and find them 😯

Yeah therell be a deal with one of the luxury hotels for sure

Jay's is Melissa's out fit in the cab outside the airport. She's literally those Americans you used to see on Patrick's day in the 80s

Last edited:
The other half messaged me this moring to tell me the NJ housewives were filming in cafe en Seine, he said he heard it on the radio on his way into work. And then said that’s sad it’s even news 🤣

Edited to add go to spin fms Instagram page theirs a clip up of them all up.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Catching up on Atlanta and I’m dying at the fact Drew said to her friend (can’t remember her name) that she has to have another child for her husband 💀 that’s why you’re in the shittest relationship on the show Drew… totally backing the other woman at the moment

Catching up on Atlanta and I’m dying at the fact Drew said to her friend (can’t remember her name) that she has to have another child for her husband 💀 that’s why you’re in the shittest relationship on the show Drew… totally backing the other woman at the moment
As in have a third child? She needs to give her head a wobble, she’s extremely insecure and suffers from low self esteem imo. Her husbands a dick I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.

As in have a third child? She needs to give her head a wobble, she’s extremely insecure and suffers from low self esteem imo. Her husbands a dick I wouldn’t trust him as far as I could throw him.
No not Drew having the baby, the newbie on the show who used to be an athlete. The newbies husband is spitting his dummy out the pram that HE wants another child but she doesn’t. She tried to confide in Drew and that’s when Drew said ‘you need to have one for your husband, you don’t want him to resent you’
Agree with all of your abode points about Drew and her husband! I liked her when she first appeared on the show but disliking her more and more this season

No not Drew having the baby, the newbie on the show who used to be an athlete. The newbies husband is spitting his dummy out the pram that HE wants another child but she doesn’t. She tried to confide in Drew and that’s when Drew said ‘you need to have one for your husband, you don’t want him to resent you’
Agree with all of your abode points about Drew and her husband! I liked her when she first appeared on the show but disliking her more and more this season
Ah ok sorry not with it this morning, yes the ex athlete and didn’t she say before that he never helped out or was around much when she had her son. Totally get why she wouldn’t want another if he’s not hands on, and as for Drew re that comment says it all really, as she’s insecure af.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.