The Real Housewives of #8

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@Lmkgirl feel better soon 🦋🏵

Watched RHOBH just to keep up with the gossip. Meh. Tiredt.
RHUGT: Marcos has pointy teeth. Brandi is filthy. In what world is Phaedra the voice of reason 😂 .
Vicky and Tamra are making me want to watch their franchise. Is it worth it?
omg not Tamra bringing the whole Denise story back up.
This was a nice episode but let me say something. If God had given me Eva's face, I wouldn't know how to behave.
I just rewatched OC and I would say it's worth watching seasons 7-11. The very early seasons had a lot of scenes with their whiny spoilt teenagers. If you're watching on Hayu you can forward through a lot of it and just view the trips and other good bits

BH, Sheree is appearing alot, wondering if she'll come back as a housewife??? cos dontcha know she WAS married to someone famous:rolleyes:
Maybe she'll replace Diana, who is just a nasty witch and brings nothing to the show!
I've been wondering how Diana got full time and Sheree just got friend of? The response to Diana has been terrible... what did the producers see in her? Did they think we would care about her lip licking and hearing Bosnia 100 times an episode or did they think we would be mesmerized by all her money (like Erika haha)🤢

• Heart
Reactions: 14
GT, I hate to say it but I like Phadra on this show. I really disliked her on Atlanta especially on her last reunion when everything came out about her lies. But maybe she has learnt from her previous mistakes.
🤔

Reactions: 11
GT, I hate to say it but I like Phadra on this show. I really disliked her on Atlanta especially on her last reunion when everything came out about her lies. But maybe she has learnt from her previous mistakes.
🤔
I've always been a fan, yeah she lied, though don't most of them !! But she's been great on this!!

Reactions: 4
I saw that season quite recently, and when I researched about it online, people were saying that a producer fed her the info. The producer later on got fired, but she kept quiet to stay on good terms with Bravo.

Just seen on instagram. Apparently Tamra is coming back to OC. Jill revealed it on a live and said vicki isnt happy. Would be great to bring vicki back too for the drama

• Wow
Reactions: 10
Just seen on instagram. Apparently Tamra is coming back to OC. Jill revealed it on a live and said vicki isnt happy. Would be great to bring vicki back too for the drama
I love drama, but I don't want Vicky back!!

RHONY rewatch: starting the season 7, the one where Bethenny comes back, Dorinda's first and Kristen is still on. Hands down one of the best seasons of all franchise. This is the madness we've been missing.

Reactions: 15
Lmao, Jill is just clumsy and unfiltered.

Random thought but isn't it weird that Sonja didn't get a celebrity memoir deal ? I'd read that. I'd buy 5 of them.

Reactions: 5
Lmao, Jill is just clumsy and unfiltered.

Random thought but isn't it weird that Sonja didn't get a celebrity memoir deal ? I'd read that. I'd buy 5 of them.
Oh what's a celebrity memoir deal??
I always thought sonjay could have done her own spin off with her interns!

Reactions: 3
Bravo and cocktails gossip:
Tinsley has pulled out of RHUGT3 and now of Legacy. All of that for a new man (allegedly).
RHUGT4 would be filmed on Below deck Med next season.

• Heart
Bravo and cocktails gossip:
Tinsley has pulled out of RHUGT3 and now of Legacy. All of that for a new man (allegedly).
RHUGT4 would be filmed on Below deck Med next season.
Tinsley needs to stop putting all these men first, I mean didn’t she leave RHONY for Scott (I think that was his name) and he ended up giving her the elbow in the end.

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 12
Tinsley tho genuinely believes she’s Cinderella and she’s just got to wait for her Prince to rescue her and the dogs from her hard life 🙄

Reactions: 11
Tinsley tho genuinely believes she’s Cinderella and she’s just got to wait for her Prince to rescue her and the dogs from her hard life 🙄
in a way i feel bad for tinsley, her parents have clearly just brought her up to marry rich and not to find a job or support herself. i find it pretty unbelievable in this day and age really

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.