The Real Housewives Of.. #5

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yes she is still with the little shite and he's finally passed his bar exam after 962 attempts.
I can’t believe he was just taking it again and again like that. Does it go on your record how many times you had to do it?

Reactions: 2
I can’t believe he was just taking it again and again like that. Does it go on your record how many times you had to do it?
I hope not for his sake. It wouldn't fill you much with confidence, would it?

Reactions: 4
I hope not for his sake. It wouldn't fill you much with confidence, would it?
yeah exactly, even if you didn't have to explicitly state it you would presumably need to explain the gap in your CV in which you haven't been working

Reactions: 1
Can I just start watching OC at this season? Instead of going back and watching from the beginning?

Oh my Lord that's a bloody brilliant trailer.. I'm more excited for Lisa Barlow to lose her shit than anything else

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
so I've been watching Heather Dubrow's house tour videos on youtube, she is right it seems like a hotel.... which I don't view at all as a positive, it is SO impersonal no matter the random art work things she has in the house, it does not feel at all like a home. I really don't like it

Reactions: 9
So agree, she doesn't know how many rooms it has!!! Watching the new season of oc, was surprised how old her kids are now, she's been away for 5 yrs I think?

Reactions: 5
Old money doesn't brag, new money does.

Reactions: 8
Heather's house is absolutely stunning

I've never watched RHOC so I do not know her but her decoration is absolutely beautiful.

I think she had a face lift, it looks painful

Can I just start watching OC at this season? Instead of going back and watching from the beginning?

Oh my Lord that's a bloody brilliant trailer.. I'm more excited for Lisa Barlow to lose her shit than anything else
I would probably start watching OC after season 3? You could skip last season altogether

I'm excited to see Lisa loose her shit too! Can't wait to watch on Hayu tomorrow!!

I would probably start watching OC after season 3? You could skip last season altogether

I'm excited to see Lisa loose her shit too! Can't wait to watch on Hayu tomorrow!!
I think I'd start at the beginning, wasn't the first season the one with the bankruptcy storyline? That was like something from the fictional OC series

I think I'd start at the beginning, wasn't the first season the one with the bankruptcy storyline? That was like something from the fictional OC series
I tried to watch it back from the beginning but stopped in the middle of the 3rd episode. The filming was terrible, the story lines were boring... couldn't stand watching Slade and his fiance, never liked Jeana... really didn't care for any of the cast tbh. For me there was nothing in the first few seasons that was that important

yeah it is funny how cheap it all is compared to now I don't like any of the cast now so no change really

I think she had a face lift, it looks painful
I suppose I meant she’s had work but not a full face of Botox and fillers as her forehead does move and she has wrinkles around her eyes, which is good as it’s reality, whereas I know Madonna is older but who wants to look like that!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.