The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m still working through RHONJ just started season 6. Thoughts on Amber and the twins? Hated Jim.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
I am so glad i found this thread. I watched Beverly Hills, New York and O.C years ago and havent seen any in about 5 years. Got back hooked on it after the first seasons were on netflix, had to take hayu out so that i can finish it. Sticking with BH first, just finished the Amsterdam episode- wow!!!

Reactions: 5
I’m still working through RHONJ just started season 6. Thoughts on Amber and the twins? Hated Jim.
I disliked Jim, felt he had two sides to him very jekyll and Hyde. I think if Amber had stayed she would have been someone to put Teresa in her place.

I remember reading she was supposedly sacked because she spoke out about the way Teresa rules the show and gets a say in main cast members.

I disliked Jim, felt he had two sides to him very jekyll and Hyde. I think if Amber had stayed she would have been someone to put Teresa in her place.

I remember reading she was supposedly sacked because she spoke out about the way Teresa rules the show and gets a say in main cast members.
I never knew that about Amber will have to find the article. I would have liked to see Amber put Teresa in her place like she did the twins.

Finally starting to get into Atlanta, started the beginning of season 4 earlier. Really don't like sheree, I feel like kandi is being a bit of a tit stirrer in this season, finding Cynthia a bit boring and her marriage is toxic and was toxic before they even got married I know they aren't married anymore so looking forward to that playing out in the future though, I really didn't like phaedra in her first season but warming up to her in this season I'm on some of stuff she comes out with is funny. My 2 favourites so far are Kim and nene.
I liked pheadra in the beginning but, she became so convining and quite manipulative towards her final series. I can't believe that she was able to freely plant the seed in Porsha's mind that Kandi and Todd wanted to drug and rape her and she completely got away scott free letting porsha take all the blame for saying it. I was quite surprised that an accusation like that wasn't discussed more tbh, it's a serious accusation that could've destroyed both Kandi's and Todd's livelihood and was treated as I'd it was just a case if bad Chinese whispers.

Reactions: 2
I liked pheadra in the beginning but, she became so convining and quite manipulative towards her final series. I can't believe that she was able to freely plant the seed in Porsha's mind that Kandi and Todd wanted to drug and rape her and she completely got away scott free letting porsha take all the blame for saying it. I was quite surprised that an accusation like that wasn't discussed more tbh, it's a serious accusation that could've destroyed both Kandi's and Todd's livelihood and was treated as I'd it was just a case if bad Chinese whispers.
👀👀👀 I haven't got that far yet but WOW 🤯🤯

I hated Jim!! I couldn’t warm to Amber or the twins either. Season 6 was a bit pants, some of the storylines were so pathetic! I’m on season 9 now and it looks like a good one from the clips at the beginning 🥳
After binge watching NY and BH through lockdown, it’s frustrating watching the new series one episode each week 😩

Reactions: 3
I hated Jim!! I couldn’t warm to Amber or the twins either. Season 6 was a bit pants, some of the storylines were so pathetic! I’m on season 9 now and it looks like a good one from the clips at the beginning 🥳
After binge watching NY and BH through lockdown, it’s frustrating watching the new series one episode each week 😩
I’ve forgotten how boring this season is 😩 I think it’s the next season when Siggy appears. I couldn’t warm to her.

Reactions: 2
I am watching Dallas for the first time on ITVbe , season 4, it is so dull, are any of the other seasons better?

I am watching Dallas for the first time on ITVbe , season 4, it is so dull, are any of the other seasons better?
I quite enjoyed Dallas to start with,but it kinda went a bit stale.

Just watched latest episode of BH on hayu. Kathy has really surprised me she’s nothing like Kyle and not what I expected at all. I’m hoping that they show her house soon as they gave a glimpse of it on first episode and it looked HUGE.

Reactions: 7
As mad as it sounds, I love how “normal” Kathy is in comparison to the other girls. Like when they were travelling, all the others were dolled up to the nines and Kathys just there in her comfies with her pillow 😂

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.