The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Omg watch it Aviva is just bat tit cray cray 🤣🤣🤣🤣

OC def needs a shake-up, i would love to see Heather back ..tamra brings nothing IMO, neither does Elizabeth or Braunwyn, keep Shannon and Kelly at least they bring something to the show, would keep Gina just for the NY twang 😃
I cannot remember which episode it was but remember the one with Aviva and her leg...? won't say too much to not spoiler it for people who haven't!
I am getting sick of Shannon tbh, she is also coming across as much less of a nice person than before Elizabeth and Braunwyn are so boring. Agree about Heather just because of how insanely rich she is, I think that is what is less entertaining about OC now tbh, most of them seem to live in (relatively) normal properties, considering most of them don;t own especially, I like gawking over the insane level of wealth :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I cannot remember which episode it was but remember the one with Aviva and her leg...? won't say too much to not spoiler it for people who haven't!
I am getting sick of Shannon tbh, she is also coming across as much less of a nice person than before Elizabeth and Braunwyn are so boring. Agree about Heather just because of how insanely rich she is, I think that is what is less entertaining about OC now tbh, most of them seem to live in (relatively) normal properties, considering most of them don;t own especially, I like gawking over the insane level of wealth :LOL:
The last episode of season 6 I think it is if you know you know 👀👀

I want to know how Heather's house turned out 🤣🤣

Reactions: 2
I'd forgotten about Jules, her hubby sounds like a waste of space, was he cheating on her?
Wtf did Ramona look like dancing on her own :ROFLMAO:
I felt abit sorry for Sonja , Luanne rubbing it in about marrying Tom, she really is a cow!

Reactions: 6
I'd forgotten about Jules, her hubby sounds like a waste of space, was he cheating on her?
I felt abit sorry for Sonja , Luanne rubbing it in about marrying Tom, she really is a cow!
def Jule's husband was cheating, he spent no time with the children and every time she left the city he was MIA
Anyone watching the last BH reuinion atm ?

yeah there was an episode where he was late home from work and they were late to go somewhere, and he was like but I need a shower first too. It was so obvious he'd been cheating.

Reactions: 3
yeah there was an episode where he was late home from work and they were late to go somewhere, and he was like but I need a shower first too. It was so obvious he'd been cheating.
even without that he was a crap husband, he had 0 relationship with his children, made no effort with them, but then I guess if you marry someone rich and you don't have a job but still need a nanny to help you , what can you expect? sounds harsh but I guess it has to be a trade off?

even without that he was a crap husband, he had 0 relationship with his children, made no effort with them, but then I guess if you marry someone rich and you don't have a job but still need a nanny to help you , what can you expect? sounds harsh but I guess it has to be a trade off?
Err no, if I married anyone I would expect them to be faithful and a good dad, regardless of how rich they were and what help I had. o_O

Reactions: 1
Err no, if I married anyone I would expect them to be faithful and a good dad, regardless of how rich they were and what help I had. o_O
I agree but what she (and a lot of people on the show and elsewhere) basically enter into what seems like a contract. Coincidence that it is gemrerally rich older men with younger good looking women ? I wouldn’t enter into such an imbalanced relationship in the first place

Reactions: 1
Who else remembers the fancy white parties Kyle used to host on RHoBH? She said she had them every year but I don't think she's had one (on screen, anyway) for the past couple of years?

Kyle used to remind me of an old flatmate (well, the old version of herself did). Now, I think she's trying to become Kris Jenner.

Reactions: 8
Who else remembers the fancy white parties Kyle used to host on RHoBH? She said she had them every year but I don't think she's had one (on screen, anyway) for the past couple of years?

Kyle used to remind me of an old flatmate (well, the old version of herself did). Now, I think she's trying to become Kris Jenner.
Yeh in the latest series finale I saw I was surprised that it wasn’t the usual party at kyles house. She did have some big party during the series though

Remember when she kicked off at some random woman hanging off mario at one of those 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Remember when she kicked off at some random woman hanging off mario at one of those 😂😂
I always found it ridiculous how she was always so “stressed” organising them when in reality she had loads of planners, not like she was cooking, setting anything up etc. These women all have too much time on their hands imo

Reactions: 10
Wasn’t the one with the auction her white party lady season?
Yeh I think so, but usually that would be the end of season one and this time wasn’t it mid season? (I have watched so much housewives this past month I cannot keep up lol)

Could it be possible to have different threads for different franchises it's so confusing going from one to another haha.

I watch most of them, new Jersey is my fave definitely and it will be again when they realise Jackie brings no value and needs to go.

Watching atlanta at the moment. On season 9 so looking forward to the fallout coming in the reunion as I've read up on it already haha shame though I don't want phaedra to go. Can't believe Kenya is still there and into future season. I can't bloody stand her. She's a bully and an antagonist

Reactions: 8
Could it be possible to have different threads for different franchises it's so confusing going from one to another haha.

I watch most of them, new Jersey is my fave definitely and it will be again when they realise Jackie brings no value and needs to go.

Watching atlanta at the moment. On season 9 so looking forward to the fallout coming in the reunion as I've read up on it already haha shame though I don't want phaedra to go. Can't believe Kenya is still there and into future season. I can't bloody stand her. She's a bully and an antagonist
I think there was a thread for one of the franchises, but we all come back here!!!
It can get confusing at times, but we all seem to muddle through!!!!

I think there was a thread for one of the franchises, but we all come back here!!!
It can get confusing at times, but we all seem to muddle through!!!!
True I guess it would be hard to keep on topic 😂

Potomac...What are your thoughts on Ashley and Michael? Is he or isn't he? Did he pay off the cameraman? I'm on episode 13 season 4.

I've nothing against age gaps but to me he comes across very controlling, her very childlike around him, meddling and deflecting with friends then patronising to her mother.

So far watching I'm not sure if he's coming across as sleazy because of a clash between Australian and American mannerisms and etiquette but a part of me thinks he may have overstepped boundaries thinking he was the 'star' and the worker wouldn't say anything.

Potomac...What are your thoughts on Ashley and Michael? Is he or isn't he? Did he pay off the cameraman? I'm on episode 13 season 4.

I've nothing against age gaps but to me he comes across very controlling, her very childlike around him, meddling and deflecting with friends then patronising to her mother.

So far watching I'm not sure if he's coming across as sleazy because of a clash between Australian and American mannerisms and etiquette but a part of me thinks he may have overstepped boundaries thinking he was the 'star' and the worker wouldn't say anything.
My thoughts on Michael, he's sleazy, a liar and a cheat, really used to like Ashley, why she stayed and had kids with him 🤷‍♀️ maybe it's love or dollar signs!!!!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.