The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Me too! Fake tears about her grandma but said she couldnt go and see her one last time cos their family is so big she wouldnt get in tje room, silly cow.
I know her grandma is dying but she's away to the hamptons for the weekend. She's trying too hard to stay relevant in this series. Constantly picking fights with Ramona too. I preferred her on the booze

Reactions: 8
I know her grandma is dying but she's away to the hamptons for the weekend. She's trying too hard to stay relevant in this series. Constantly picking fights with Ramona too. I preferred her on the booze
i really think someome in rehab should not be in the show tbh

Reactions: 2
Just wanted to pop in and say Leah ruined the New York housewives and ran Holla off the show. I dislike her!

Reactions: 10
What’s up with Lean desperate to rebel against her mum all the time like a bleeping teenager? She’s nearly 40.

Reactions: 10
I did initially like Leah in her first season but I’ve gone off her fast this current season. There was absolutely no reason to go in on heather like that and to then kick off about being a bus with her is just childish. The girl clearly has a lot of issues that aren’t resolved and it’s just like watching a slow car crash. I’d be very surprised if she comes back next season. She’s just desperately trying to stay relevant and it’s all a bit embarrassing. I’m all for where you want and all but even her outfits are just attention seeking.

Reactions: 11
Has anyone managed to watch the Erika giradi documentary the hustler and the housewives I’m dying to watch it!!
It's so messy, the first 30 seconds of it are Danielle "Beverly" Staub, dragging Erika. Apparently, they worked at the same strip club together in Jersey. Also, 25K Glasses Dana is featured in it.

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
It's so messy, the first 30 seconds of it are Danielle "Beverly" Staub, dragging Erika. Apparently, they worked at the same strip club together in Jersey. Also, 25K Glasses Dana is featured in it.
anyone have a link to watch from the uk?!

Reactions: 4
anyone have a link to watch from the uk?!
Oh yes please - I’ve googled and clicked around but it all looks (and is) far too complex for my abilities! Failing that, will it be shown here soon?

Reactions: 2
Dolores’s son 🤪🤪🤪
Nearly fell off the sofa when he first appeared on screen, then his name and age popped up. FML

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Yassss finally came accross this thread !!
I’ve watched all BH and think Kathys hilarious !
can’t wait to have a nose round her house tbh , wish they would hurry up and spill the go on Erika but 🥱

I’ve not watched any of the other franchises but powering through NY like my life depends on it between work and just at the start of S4 and just met the new HW that has the twins ?

any recommendations for which to watch after I’ve binged NY ?

Edited to fix my appalling spelling

can’t wait to have a nose round her house tbh , wish they would hurry up and spill the go on Erika but 🥱

I’ve not watched any of the other franchises but powering through NY like my life depends on it between work and just at the start of S4 and just met the new HW that has the twins ?

Potomac, atlanta or NJ

Yay Heather is coming back 🥳🥳🥳 hopefully a shake up will bring it back to life

Attachments

I’m finding her awful this season and why didn’t she just go say goodbye to her Grandmother but instead was crying in the Hamptons on camera🙄. She’s trying way too hard in the fashion stakes too, she’s just not a good fit for that franchise. It’s really not the same without Dorinda, it’s slowly going from my favourite to my least favourite real housewives franchise.

Melbourne.

Reactions: 7
Don't watch OC but I think getting rid of kelly and bringing back Heather will be a popular choice.

Still cba with NY this year 😂

Think I'm a week behind on BH so will catch up on that soon, I think it'll be very interesting to see how things unfold with erika this series.

I am counting down the days until Potomac is back 🥰

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.