The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Potomac...What are your thoughts on Ashley and Michael? Is he or isn't he? Did he pay off the cameraman? I'm on episode 13 season 4.

I've nothing against age gaps but to me he comes across very controlling, her very childlike around him, meddling and deflecting with friends then patronising to her mother.

So far watching I'm not sure if he's coming across as sleazy because of a clash between Australian and American mannerisms and etiquette but a part of me thinks he may have overstepped boundaries thinking he was the 'star' and the worker wouldn't say anything.
Michael really gives off weird energy and I don’t think it’s just because he’s Australian, he’s just a weird guy. I quite like Ashley and she seems sweet on her Instagram stories but she needs to get rid once she can secure a big bag lol

Reactions: 4
My thoughts on Michael, he's sleazy, a liar and a cheat, really used to like Ashley, why she stayed and had kids with him 🤷‍♀️ maybe it's love or dollar signs!!!!
I wonder if kids = more dollars in the pre nup 🤔

Reactions: 2
I feel like kyles on her best behaviour around Kathy 😂 esp since they’ve both had so much drama together!

Sutton was like a woman on the edge in that episode 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think Garcelle is stunning but she annoyed me saying she wouldn’t brag about being named after the two whitest women 🙄 how’s that okay to say but Kyle can’t say you didn’t pay what you bid?

Reactions: 8
omg wtf is sutton wearing here, and her stance?!
Kathy and dorit's outfits are also awful

• Haha
Reactions: 9
anyone watching NY on itvbe? with the confrontation about Luanne's cheating fiance? I find it a) hilarious she seems to be more bothered that people know rather than the actual act b) he was so blatant! also, kissing at a bar like that seems very much like a young person thing to do, I couldn't imagine doing it as a 40 (?) something

Reactions: 5
It's so hilarious, they call it a stupid kiss, really, full on snog sesh!!! Warning bells are ringing!!!

It's so hilarious, they call it a stupid kiss, really, full on snog sesh!!! Warning bells are ringing!!!
and when she says the woman "got her claws into him" or whatever it was... :LOL: this is the second time I have seen this series, but I didn't remeber him speaking on the phone to dorinda trying ot get her to lie about it! wtaf! The fact that is was so public just shows his total lack of respect for her and knwoing that she would take him back. I would feel bad for her if i didn't dislike her so much

and when she says the woman "got her claws into him" or whatever it was... :LOL: this is the second time I have seen this series, but I didn't remeber him speaking on the phone to dorinda trying ot get her to lie about it! wtaf! The fact that is was so public just shows his total lack of respect for her and knwoing that she would take him back. I would feel bad for her if i didn't dislike her so much
Ha ha, me too!!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 1
I think Ramona might be my least favourite housewife ever wow... she’s becoming unbearable throughout season 6 🙄

Sutton was like a woman on the edge in that episode 🤦🏻‍♀️ I think Garcelle is stunning but she annoyed me saying she wouldn’t brag about being named after the two whitest women 🙄 how’s that okay to say but Kyle can’t say you didn’t pay what you bid?
Have you watched Potomac? Some of the things said on there shocks me and I think if a white person said it there would be uproar.

I think Ramona might be my least favourite housewife ever wow... she’s becoming unbearable throughout season 6 🙄
Aw Ramona is my marmite housewife. Sometimes I love her, other times I dislike her.

Reactions: 3
I have started watching New Jersey again from the start.
Danielle is actually crazy!

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I have started watching New Jersey again from the start.
Danielle is actually crazy!
I think that first season was the first franchise I watched, I couldn;t believe how insane most of them were :LOL:

Reactions: 5
This weeks BH, typical! Knew they wouldn’t go into Erika’s divorce and leave it on a cliffhanger 😭

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.