The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
wfh so can see it!! wtf is everyone's hate with that room?! I cannot imagine being invited to someone;s house and reacting like that. Tbh imo if luanne has such an issue with drinking she shouldn't be staying in a house with people who are often drinking
It just shows their rich privilege complaining about a stupid room. Exactly Lu knows how the woman are. It was the countess showing in that episode

Reactions: 4
I'm sure I heard Dorinda said that room cost 250,00 dollars to decorate o_O
Yes, she should stay somewhere else, mind you, I'm not sure she's totally not given up drinking!!!
Not keen on Barbara, had forgotten all about her!
Barbara’s dress sense is horrific. Every outfit is dreadful. She’s more New Jersey than New York.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Did anyone see these photos of Tom Giraidi? He doesn’t look well at all. Does anyone know who filed from divorce first?
CEFB9A83-16D4-4BA2-BC1C-3DD4780114FA.jpeg

Reactions: 3
If he really had dementia, surely that’s a bit callous to divorce your husband when he needs his wife the most?
It's OK, it's all a rouse so they can hide the assets. Erica who wouldn't mutter a word about her private life before only to talk about Erica jayne is all of a sudden an open book? Give me a break

• Heart
Reactions: 18
It's OK, it's all a rouse so they can hide the assets. Erica who wouldn't mutter a word about her private life before only to talk about Erica jayne is all of a sudden an open book? Give me a break
Yes I'm surprised she wasn't issued with a gagging order, I don't believe a word she says!

Reactions: 6
Erika is a hard faced crap actress!! Loving garcelle asking questions!

Reactions: 10
Yes I'm surprised she wasn't issued with a gagging order, I don't believe a word she says!
After watching this week's episode I'm doubting her story more and more. I'm no US law expert but a lot of things don't add up.
I can imagine this Giradi case becoming a film in the future and Erica will be seen as the manipulater, the one who desperately tried to keep her Pretty Mess empire while acting like the lost, betrayed wife.

• Heart
Having watched last nights episode I do find it so odd that she just freaked out when it was mentioned that Tom calls her. She just flipped her lid and the way she was accusing Garcelle was so odd. She hasn’t forced anything out of her at all. Erika openly volunteered this information.

Reactions: 12
Having watched last nights episode I do find it so odd that she just freaked out when it was mentioned that Tom calls her. She just flipped her lid and the way she was accusing Garcelle was so odd. She hasn’t forced anything out of her at all. Erika openly volunteered this information.
To me it looked like part of her game plan to make Garcelle look bad and her a poor victim who has no one to trust. She appears to be drip feeding them all little bits and allowing them to interpret the information as they wish, example being Kyle suggesting a secret family in the house Erika has supposedly never seen. Her reaction to that house being sold 2 years previous was fake imo and was another woe is me fairytale.

• Heart
To me it looked like part of her game plan to make Garcelle look bad and her a poor victim who has no one to trust. She appears to be drip feeding them all little bits and allowing them to interpret the information as they wish, example being Kyle suggesting a secret family in the house Erika has supposedly never seen. Her reaction to that house being sold 2 years previous was fake imo and was another woe is me fairytale.
oh yeah that reaction to the house was so fake. She clearly knew and she is riding on the fact they Kathy and Sutton were in the same position in their marriages and so can say she didn’t know anything. Also; how did she make it to 25 or whatever and have never gone into a bank? All lies!!!

Reactions: 7
Am loving Kathy Hilton, she really doesn't give a tit about the drama, more worried about straws and chi seeds!
When she said she thinks she has a house near, you just gotta laugh, she's not at all pretentious about it, just comes across as a quirky eccentric!!

Reactions: 12
Do we think that Tom is really ill? Because he doesn’t look good in those photos…
He’s gone from having house staff & eating out at lovely restaurants every day to living the life of a normal skint pensioner, and he looks like a normal skint pensioner as a result 🤷🏻‍♀️

Cosby, Weinstein, golden state killer, Peter Sutcliffe all pulled this poor little me tit ahead of trial too. It’s a game in the hope they’re pitied enough they don’t have to serve time for what they’ve done. If he was still able to rip people off he’d be in Cartier chubby and happy 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.