The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I saw this and automatically thought it was her. Marge, Melissa and Jackie really want to take her down and ice her out of the show so I think they dug up her dirt because they really wanted to target her after she came for them all

Reactions: 6
I know a lot of people don't like Jen but I do and I don't think she is treated fairly sometimes. Don't agree with everything she says and does but I think she is fun and entertaining. I really don't like Marge at all and it baffles me that when she and Jen go at it, Jen gets the blame for it all. Marge deffo has a nasty streak which seems to get overlooked but Jen will get called out immediately.

It probably is Jen and Bill re: rumoured affair, and if that is the case I feel sorry for her just like I'd feel sorry for any of them if they got cheated on!

Reactions: 9
Yaasssss NJ is gonna be LIT!!!!

I love Jen
Me too I love Jen too. I can’t wait. I thoroughly dislike Marge and I also despise Jackie she seems like a know it all. I detest know it all’s. I actually thought Jackie should have left the show by now.

• Heart
Reactions: 8
I know a lot of people don't like Jen but I do and I don't think she is treated fairly sometimes. Don't agree with everything she says and does but I think she is fun and entertaining. I really don't like Marge at all and it baffles me that when she and Jen go at it, Jen gets the blame for it all. Marge deffo has a nasty streak which seems to get overlooked but Jen will get called out immediately.

It probably is Jen and Bill re: rumoured affair, and if that is the case I feel sorry for her just like I'd feel sorry for any of them if they got cheated on!
I feel sorry for the children too who didn’t know, especially the older who she’ll have to tell if it’s going to aired on the show. I don’t like Marge I did the very first season but not now. I think It’s a rotten thing to do on Marges part if true especially with children involved.

Reactions: 8
I feel sorry for the children too who didn’t know, especially the older who she’ll have to tell if it’s going to aired on the show. I don’t like Marge I did the very first season but not now. I think It’s a rotten thing to do on Marges part if true especially with children involved.
Classic Marge. Dishes it but can never take it!

Reactions: 5
I skipped last weeks RHONY and watched this weeks, did you ever see such carry on as Leah “pretending” to cry right before Eboni had mentioned about her Grandmother. I was cringing watching it and I’ve second hand embarrassment for Leah, she’s such a try hard :rolleyes:
I'm usually a big Leah fan but that was too cringy for words. I must admit I did once cry with happiness at a friend's pregnancy announcement but that was after I knew she had suffered losses. But Leah's reaction felt very fake.

Currently catching up on the episodes, just finished watching this one. Ramoa's friend Brehnan (?) brings excellent drama to the table 👍

Omg this! I agree with you but I actually think the opposite with saying many people don’t like her because on Twitter and Instagram everyone seems to be team jen I love her she’s the perfect delusional housewife that makes the show the show. Melissa is vindictive calculated and jealous of teresa, Jackie is so far up melissas ass and Marge is a mean girl 😴 how dare they think that they even have the power to ice out jen I wishhhh jen would bring on Jackies wealthy glamours sister to get back at her lol

Reactions: 6
Jenn is a perfect delusional housewife that brings great drama. She's annoying at times but can't help but love her. When storylines come out that can hurt the children I wonder if it's for drama and ratings. Remember when the Maloofs surrogacy came out on BH? If you come on this type of show you should expect skeletons to come out. If it were Melissa, Jackie or Marge, Jenn would gossip about the affair. They all gossip about each other even if they are BFF's

Reactions: 4
Definitely Jen and she deserves it. She is vile when she gets going and dishes it out all the time.

Reactions: 1
Watching old NY, Halloween at dorindas, and the ' fish' room :ROFLMAO:
New NY, ummm, nothing!!

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Watching old NY, Halloween at dorindas, and the ' fish' room :ROFLMAO:
New NY, ummm, nothing!!
wfh so can see it!! wtf is everyone's hate with that room?! I cannot imagine being invited to someone;s house and reacting like that. Tbh imo if luanne has such an issue with drinking she shouldn't be staying in a house with people who are often drinking

Reactions: 7
wfh so can see it!! wtf is everyone's hate with that room?! I cannot imagine being invited to someone;s house and reacting like that. Tbh imo if luanne has such an issue with drinking she shouldn't be staying in a house with people who are often drinking
I'm sure I heard Dorinda said that room cost 250,00 dollars to decorate o_O
Yes, she should stay somewhere else, mind you, I'm not sure she's totally not given up drinking!!!
Not keen on Barbara, had forgotten all about her!

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.