The Real Housewives... #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Am loving Kathy Hilton, she really doesn't give a tit about the drama, more worried about straws and chi seeds!
When she said she thinks she has a house near, you just gotta laugh, she's not at all pretentious about it, just comes across as a quirky eccentric!!
Kathy is the best!!

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Just watched the latest rhobh. I'm bored of the erica show. I don't believe it. She's a terrible actress and it's boring now. I'd rather go back to seeing more of Crystal and I can't stand her

Reactions: 14
Just watched the latest rhobh. I'm bored of the erica show. I don't believe it. She's a terrible actress and it's boring now. I'd rather go back to seeing more of Crystal and I can't stand her
Couldn't agree with you more! Hope they are both gone next season and Kathy is a full time housewife!

Interesting story from Lisa Rina on Instagram about Erika and the producer having a screaming match!

• Wow
Can’t see this? What did it say pls?

ETA - ignore. Erika is vile
agree, I am not watching this season as I don't have hulu or whatever but reading from here it seems she 100% knew what was going on, she is just totally mercenary and just out for herself. I personally am annoyed they hired her back , she doesn;t deserve the money she is getting from this

• Heart
Reactions: 7
agree, I am not watching this season as I don't have hulu or whatever but reading from here it seems she 100% knew what was going on, she is just totally mercenary and just out for herself. I personally am annoyed they hired her back , she doesn;t deserve the money she is getting from this
Agree, although from what I’ve read it appears the court can order (subpena? Sp?) all RHOBH footage so hopefully they’ve given her enough rope.

She 100% knew, the evidence is all there and I really don’t blame Sutton for wanting to give her a wide berth. Kathy’s just smart enough to not say it on camera but she’ll be thinking the same thing 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 11
Camille should have just walked into filming to start tit about this, queen of calling out broke housewives tbh

Hopefully they get her on to expose PK (I do feel sorry for Dorit as I think she’s just dumb with it rather than nasty like Erika)

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Bravo is getting so many viewers due to the Erika situation. It really pisses me off to think that they are paying her and giving her a platform. She should have been fired when this whole situation started.

• Heart
Camille should have just walked into filming to start tit about this, queen of calling out broke housewives tbh

Hopefully they get her on to expose PK (I do feel sorry for Dorit as I think she’s just dumb with it rather than nasty like Erika)
I don't feel sorry for Dorit as she must have an idea about the finances, how can you think you can imagine you can spend so much on "glam" and never question where the money comes from?

• Heart
I don't feel sorry for Dorit as she must have an idea about the finances, how can you think you can imagine you can spend so much on "glam" and never question where the money comes from?
She also clearly reads the papers / internet so knows they owe money to the IRS (and PK HMRC!)… maybe they see it as a more victimless crime as it’s the state they’re depriving of cash as opposed to burns victims & orpans? Although in a roundabout way it does still.

Reactions: 5
Yeah i suspect that PK is a rich twit who rips off richer twats, not great but at least it ain't orphans and widows. Surely only a matter of time before he ends up behind bars

CLINKETY CLINK PK 😂

1628198203026.gif

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.