The Real Housewives #13 Receipts, proof, timeline, screenshots, everything.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m catching up on the last season of Cheshire. Do many of you watch that? It’s definitely not my favourite hence why I’m only watching the newest series now. I absolutely cannot stand the new girl Katie
It’s shite now! There is a thread for RHOCheshire if you search ☺

Reactions: 2
I only managed a few episodes of Jersey. How many seasons of Cheshire have their been after the mean one left? Dawn? My mum used to be her teacher and said she was awful back then too.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
I only managed a few episodes of Jersey. How many seasons of Cheshire have their been after the mean one left? Dawn? My mum used to be her teacher and said she was awful back then too.
Quite a few since Dawn left but that’s pretty much when it went downhill tbh

Reactions: 3
That needs to be added to her thread 😂

Reactions: 3
Finally finished Potomac and how can candiace not see that her words antagonise the situation and that her tweets directly sent threats to gizelle and her daughters?
She has the nastiest mouth going and obviously thinks she’s so much better than everyone else.
Same with Wendy. What’s everyone to apologise to her but she never apologises or acknowledges her part in it all.

I know the arguing makes for interesting watching but I’m glad candiace has gone as it’s just boring.

Same with Melissa and Teresa just fire them and let’s hope for a better new cast.

Reactions: 11
Same with Melissa and Teresa just fire them and let’s hope for a better new cast.
One or the other needs to go. How ridiculous that 2 cast members won't even be in the same room as each other. ndy should have got rid of one of them last season - a decision needs to be made!

Reactions: 9
I’m glad Candice has gone as well, she won’t move on so what’s the point. Wendy is annoying too, plus no one likes her so she can go.

Reactions: 12
I don't like Wendy or Candice either, I've never understood the love for them.

Reactions: 9
Rumour has it, Miami, Kiki a housewife, Adriana and marysol friends of, and no return of Guerdy and Julia!!!
I can understand if Guerdy doesn't come back but am surprised if it's true about Julia.

• Wow
Reactions: 7
Rumour has it, Miami, Kiki a housewife, Adriana and marysol friends of, and no return of Guerdy and Julia!!!
I can understand if Guerdy doesn't come back but am surprised if it's true about Julia.
Would love Kiki as a housewife!

Reactions: 10
Yeah, Julia causes drama and she's weird lol. Larsa should have been the one to be punted she brings absolutely nothing

Reactions: 8