The Real Housewives #13 Receipts, proof, timeline, screenshots, everything.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Always got bad vibes off Todd
He always seemed like he had some really dodgy business dealings as well
---
What can I watch???

I’ve done all housewives and VPR.
Someone mentioned Martha’s Vineyard on here last week so I’ve binged that and loved it.

Any other suggestions?
I think it's been mentioned before here but Big Rich Texas was insane if you can find it

Reactions: 7
I'm gonna miss hip hop Rob. Crystal fit key criteria such as being rich and an actual housewife. ATM, the only BH housewife who fits that criteria is Kyle and she's likely to no longer be wife at a certain point judging by the fall out between her and Mo.

And no, I didn't forget Dorit because whilst she maybe a wife she's not rich

Crystal makes more sense as a housewife than garcelle who has no husband, limited wealth, only friends with Sutton, and her storyline is her rude son.

Reactions: 15
I'm gonna miss hip hop Rob. Crystal fit key criteria such as being rich and an actual housewife. ATM, the only BH housewife who fits that criteria is Kyle and she's likely to no longer be wife at a certain point judging by the fall out between her and Mo.

And no, I didn't forget Dorit because whilst she maybe a wife she's not rich

Crystal makes more sense as a housewife than garcelle who has no husband, limited wealth, only friends with Sutton, and her storyline is her rude son.
Bring back LVP and Ken

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Bring back LVP and Ken
Grumpy old man Ken and coniving Lisa! I wanna see Villa Rosa too 😫

GOODBYE KYLE!
The saying is so true - 'You don't know what you have 'til it's gone'

LVP is so missed on the show -the perfect housewife.

Ridiculously wealthy, glamourous and stirs the drama.

Bravo please bring her back! I miss the swans, 'Pandy' & Max, her walk in closet, Rosia the housekeeper, the ponies, Villa Rosa, the swing in the garden, Vanderpump Rosé!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Yeah i miss the old school Hollywood glamour. LVP gave Joan Collins, Marian Carey diva type energy 😂
Yes!
The diamonds and the dinner parties!

This is what is needed on RHOBH.
I don't wanna see Kyle in a cowboy hat or hear about Suttons esophagus or Garcelles 'tough' conversations with her sons 😴

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Yes!
The diamonds and the dinner parties!

This is what is needed on RHOBH.
I don't wanna see Kyle in a cowboy hat or hear about Suttons esophagus or Garcelles 'tough' conversations with her sons 😴
I've said it before, and I'll say it again. We need them to be sending staff to buy them a 50k watch from the dinner table.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think in RHOBH wealth was always such a key aspect.
The likes of LVP and Adrienne Maloof have real money.

Reactions: 14
Yes yes yes!
The ugly shoes that Adrienne brought out. Dripping in diamonds and ostentatious fashions.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10