The Real Housewives #13 Receipts, proof, timeline, screenshots, everything.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

Miamis getting a cast shakeup?

They have one of the best lineups imo
Ana needs to shut the duck up, she was hardly relevant when she was an actual HW and even less so now. Alexia is the Queen of Miami HW and bravo would be stupid to get rid of her

• Heart
Reactions: 8
Alexia much like Teresa and Ramona, Nene and viVicky are necessary evils. You may not like them or want to be their friends, they say and do stupid (yet iconic tit), but their franchises are so much better when they are there

Reactions: 14
Sorry but I am obsessed with Teresa at Coachella. First she is pictured with Taylor Swift, now it's Amber Rose and Tyga... 😂
1713797647370.png

1713797666223.png

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I know Page Six isn’t always the most reliable but I can fully believe this - I still don’t understand how Jenny was booted from the show but Mary is still allowed on.

Attachments

Reactions: 2
Ohh ok I see, thank you- yes a horrible thing to cal someone 😥 I really can't stand Mary and her creepy grandpa/husband. Don't get me started in her house either, 80s throwback! She's supposed to be a godly person and she's just the most vile judgemental person, 😡

Reactions: 8
Im having housewives withdrawals… just want a good series back… preferably Miami please 🙏🏽 think miami is my fave at the moment

• Heart
Reactions: 9
I’m catching up on the last season of Cheshire. Do many of you watch that? It’s definitely not my favourite hence why I’m only watching the newest series now. I absolutely cannot stand the new girl Katie

Reactions: 2