The Real Housewives #13 Receipts, proof, timeline, screenshots, everything.

Should Monica be brought back for Salt Lake City

• Yes

Votes: 49 54.4%
  • No

Votes: 37 41.1%
  • Let Social Media Decide

Votes: 4 4.4%

• Total voters
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Thanks to the fabulous @go_walkies whom had the highest number of likes for the title...

I hope I did this correctly. It has been ages since I've created a thread.

RECAP....I feel a lot of us are a bit disappointed with the lack of shenanigans and interesting stuff going on in most the Housewives franchises but ever hoping that will change 🙏

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Thanks to the fabulous @go_walkies whom had the highest number of likes for the title...

RECAP....I feel a lot of us are a bit disappointed with the lack of shenanigans and interesting stuff going on in most the Housewives franchises but ever hoping that will change 🙏
Yay me 🥂 the title reference was the only exciting thing to happen across the RH world in some time!!

potomac is a snooze fest, scrap it or shake up the cast.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I feel like for the most recent years, what was happening outside of the show was more interested than the show itself. rhop is going to sh*t because Candiace refuses to talk to Ashley, since Gollum was sueing her, but she also couldn't discuss the lawsuit so it's a whole mess. Wendy... sigh. Anyway it's a whole mess.
Reunions start to feel like updates/catch up sessions.

Reactions: 8
That Miami boat ride...Guerdy being sick, Lisa and Kiki fighting, Julia crying, then the mariachi band just floating by! Loved it. Even Lisa at the end looking for her lip gloss while Guerdy is being carted away in an ambulance.

Kiki is absolutely right in her observation of Lisa, even when Kiki tried explaining to Lisa why she reacted to the dog comments, Lisa couldn't just take a breath and listen. I was wondering if Kiki is only a friend because her ex partner wouldn't allow her to film with her kids? I think that's why Sutton originally was only a friend.

Potomac needs to look at Miami, I get everyone hates each other but there have been huge issues in Miami also and they still manage to get over it enough to have fun. Marysol and Alexia hate Adriana but can still show up and cheer for her.

Reactions: 14

didnt get chance to ask on the last thread as it locked… how are you watching the American traitors? I cant wait to watch the new series with all the housewives on it

Reactions: 2
didnt get chance to ask on the last thread as it locked… how are you watching the American traitors? I cant wait to watch the new series with all the housewives on it
I forgot to reply to @Lmkgirl, I haven't watched traitors USA 2 yet, am waiting for it to land on iPlayer, should land after it finishes!

Reactions: 4
Trying to figure out how to watch in Australia!

Any help would be rad. Please :)
Hope this helps @LockdownLurker2020 and @emmygluewho
So I'm in Ireland and we can't access the iplayer here so how I watch it is through Cinema HD.

So Google how download Cinema HD that will tell you that you need to download an APK as it's not available in PlayStore.
You then click on the APK link, download, give it permission on your device to download and hey presto you can watch literally ANYTHING about 12 hours after it airs in the US....totally against the rules 😀 🫣😉😉 but it works 💪

If ye run into trouble try the exact same thing for TeaTv works just as well ♥♥♥

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
I've just had a quick watch of real housewives of Amsterdam, no subtitles and they're mostly speaking in Dutch, so it's a no from me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I am loving NJ I’m on season 2 reunion and my jaw dropped when teresa shot up off the sofa and started screaming in Danielle’s face then pushed Andy and he fell back on his seat 😅😆

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Ive been slowly rewatching OC from the beginning im now upto S11… something whats puzzling me is Meghan announced she was pregnant and then i saw her with champagne flutes on a few occasions after knowing she was pregnant… hoping it was non alco stuff but reminds me of KHM was it red wine or Prosecco? IYKYK 😂

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I've just had a quick watch of real housewives of Amsterdam, no subtitles and they're mostly speaking in Dutch, so it's a no from me :ROFLMAO:
I have watched 6 minutes- with subtitles. I think I will go back to it when I have shifted a virus I have. Can’t concentrate just now!

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 3
That Miami boat ride...Guerdy being sick, Lisa and Kiki fighting, Julia crying, then the mariachi band just floating by! Loved it. Even Lisa at the end looking for her lip gloss while Guerdy is being carted away in an ambulance.

Kiki is absolutely right in her observation of Lisa, even when Kiki tried explaining to Lisa why she reacted to the dog comments, Lisa couldn't just take a breath and listen. I was wondering if Kiki is only a friend because her ex partner wouldn't allow her to film with her kids? I think that's why Sutton originally was only a friend.

Potomac needs to look at Miami, I get everyone hates each other but there have been huge issues in Miami also and they still manage to get over it enough to have fun. Marysol and Alexia hate Adriana but can still show up and cheer for her.
That boat ride was a hilarious chaotic mess. Just watching the latest tp now, Lisa looking for her lipgloss as gerdi is in an ambulance just epitomises her as a person. Her glam for the pride looks awful, so much makeup
---
I doubt it woukd do anything to rival that awful BH lunch in amsterdam with Yolanda 🤣Has anyone ever found a way to watch the Italian one? I think from naples, I speak Italian so subtitles are not an issue but I've never found it anywhere

Reactions: 4
I have watched 6 minutes- with subtitles. I think I will go back to it when I have shifted a virus I have. Can’t concentrate just now!
Hope you feel better soon❤ if you carry on with it, let us know your thoughts x

• Heart
Reactions: 2
The friends of on Miami are the best ones across all franchises and should all have a mojito as a full time housewife. I wish they would revoke Lisas i just dont like watching her, shes so self absorbed and lacks self awareness massively

• Heart
Reactions: 9
The friends of on Miami are the best ones across all franchises and should all have a mojito as a full time housewife. I wish they would revoke Lisas i just dont like watching her, shes so self absorbed and lacks self awareness massively
Agree, she's such an awful person it annoys me that she is earning money from this

Reactions: 6