The Real Housewives #13 Receipts, proof, timeline, screenshots, everything.

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What can I watch???

I’ve done all housewives and VPR.
Someone mentioned Martha’s Vineyard on here last week so I’ve binged that and loved it.

Any other suggestions?
Below deck there the og series probably around 10 or more series of that. Below Deck Med has 8-9 series and below deck sailing yacht 4 series.

Reactions: 2
Omg RHONY 😂😂

MONEY CANT BUY YOU CLASS 🎵

I love how I immediately thought of the person on this thread, who used to post the lyrics to her song every so often 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
What can I watch???

I’ve done all housewives and VPR.
Someone mentioned Martha’s Vineyard on here last week so I’ve binged that and loved it.

Any other suggestions?
Defo Southern Charm and Summer House (the first seasons aren't great, but do stick with it, it's worth it!)
Another vote for married to medicine, the early seasons were good.

Reactions: 4
Congratulations to Candiace... Good luck having a child with a deadbeat dad like Chris

Alexia is freeeeee, she's going to spill the tea (i hope)(let me subscribe to their podcast real quick)

• Heart
Reactions: 6
Thank god. She had some good moments but overall a dud
They took Crystal away from me nooooo. And I wonder if Christine Chiu isn't joining the cast (imo having two asian women wouldn't have killed them but this is bravo lol )

I agree. Although towards the end she had some great moments- like challenging Annemarie, telling Erika that she should care about the victims etc

I feel like another season would have been good for her
The storyline with her brother was so boring though.

Reactions: 16
I agree. Although towards the end she had some great moments- like challenging Annemarie, telling Erika that she should care about the victims etc

I feel like another season would have been good for her
The storyline with her brother was so boring though.
I’ll miss Crystal, I enjoyed the youth she bought to BH and the real proper money she had

Reactions: 16
I’ll miss Crystal, I enjoyed the youth she bought to BH and the real proper money she had
I started to like her last season, she found her voice at last! Would have liked to have seen if that carried on in new season!

Reactions: 13