Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
Where is that from?
You only have to watch the show to see he has a temper, I think he’s very passionate and very clearly old school Italian. I don’t think for one second he would hit Melissa though. We’ve seen him totally lose it over her having a job, she gave up teaching to be at home, she does all the housework, stuff with the kids. I really can’t see him hitting Melissa though.
Found it on Reddit, I agree, he's a hot head but I don't think he'd hit Melissa either.

Reactions: 9

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Okay doky everyone happy new year 🎉 ✨️ 🤗 and thanks for all the chatter about our fav tv shows this past year ❤❤❤
I hope everyone has health and happiness this year and @Maid22 gorgeous doggy makes a full recovery and @SunnyKat will be back to us soon!
Here's to a great 2023 and lots of housewives fun 😀

• Heart

Curly

VIP Member
I think Teresa would be 100% times better without Joe and Melissa on the show as it would allow for her to get involved in other drama and not constantly back to the fighting with them.
The series before they joined Teresa was never far from all the drama

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Wonder what Caroline thinks of this!
I wonder what Dina thinks of this. Dina HATES Jac. Perhaps further proof Tre and Dina are no longer friends?
---

This made me so happy!

Does anyone else feel a weird connection to certain housewives?! Like I often wonder about Jacqueline and Chris - and how Nicholas is doing with his Autism etc. 😂

(Maybe it's just me...😂)
They did have a long friendship pre housewives... it's interesting timing. Rumors that Tre and Dina are no longer friends, Dina liked a negative post about Tre, Jac spoke out negatively against Melissa...

I have wondered how Nicholas is doing. When Jacs name comes up I tend to check out her instagram. I always thought dealing with helping Nicholas thrive as much as possible and the show was too much for her. She seemed very broken the last season she was on

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I’m rewatching season 6 of Beverly Hills. Did David Foster leave Yolanda just because she got sick? I went on reddit (lol) and he said he will take the reason why he left her to the grave 🤔
I don’t think he’s ever actually said that but I strongly suspect that was the reason. I know there was a massive shit storm over the term Manchausens (wrong spelling I know!) but part of me thinks Yolanda massively embellished her illness. I personally don’t think it was Lymes but rather her dodgy implants. I have people in my life who, if they are ill with something minor, will massively use it to manipulate others ‘I’m soooo ill don’t leave me alone’ and I do wonder if this was the case with her and David had had enough of her self centred behaviour.

Restless Native

VIP Member
I love Potomac but Gizelle and Robyn have the worst dress sense. Especially Gizelle her wardrobe looks like it's been sponsored by Shien

• Haha

evie1975

VIP Member
I feel like I’m the only one who can’t stand Marysol!
I think she is a sloppy mess! She looks like her arms have serious muscle wastage! Clearly she has issues with food!!!! I can’t stand her! Also Alexia now! I think she is extremely threatend by Nichole …a gorgeous younger successful blonde Cuban woman! With a happy family!!! She is being very very bitter this season!!!!!!!
I like Marysol, however this has lessened this season simply because of Alexia- she blindly follows her and supports her overbearing behaviours. Alexia and her husband are so far up their own arses!

lozzapaloozza

VIP Member
This is the best RHUGT so far. I’ve never watched Potomac, Salt Lake City or Miami but this has made me want to binge them all 🤣

• Heart

Restless Native

VIP Member
Louis bought Teresa's girls fake Cartier bracelets for Christmas and they were showing them off on social media. Cringe

• Haha
  • Wow

wiganuser

VIP Member
Now that the old hag Rinna has gone we need Denise, Brandi and LVP back.

Why the fuck is Erika, the tackiest, gold digger con artist ever is still there is beyond me.

KindnessWins

Maybe I'm reading too much into things but Kyle has been dropping little LVP hints recently. She posted a video of them laughing in the back of a limo during one of the seasons recently and then yesterday she posted a photo of her car saying 'Goodbye Kyle' to her. I wonder if she is hinting they are friends again? Especially since she went on a podcast and said she hasn't been talking to Rinna and Erika.
I would like to see LVP back as a friend of.

My ideal cast would be Kyle, Kim, Brandi, Camille, Garcelle, Sutton and Erika.

With LVP and Kathy friends of.
I also think Kimora would be a fab addition, but please not Chrissy T.

And if Teddy returns, I would stop watching completely.

I am starting to watch RHOM this weekend. Hope it’s as good as the hype.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I'm soo bored of this black eye story, either tell us what happened or just stf up!! Heather has made herself look a right idiot over this!!
Every episode seems to be even more dull than the last. Bring on tomorrow we have Miami and Jen's sentencing, its like Xmas all over again, I'm buzzin🤪

• Haha

Giftinghell

Chatty Member
I'm only on season 11 of RHOBH currently (nearly finished) but Garcelle really bugs me at times. I get shes stirring and calling people out but sometimes I feel shes very high and mighty.

I was also an Erica fan but now with everything going on I've gone off her. still felt sorry for her at the beginning but after Palm Springs and the dinner at Kathy's house I'm thinking what is she at
I felt like that about Garcelle but I’ve since warmed to her a lot more