Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
Never thought I'd say this, but am not really liking this season of Potomac! Miami is soo much better!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9

Plantingplants

I think I've found my people 😆 I started watching RHOC when it started,way back. Too many years ago🙈 Potomac and old NY are my favourite but Atlanta and Miami are a close second. I feel like I've watched so many that I can't even remember them🤣

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Yeh but it was just an analogy. She didn’t say Gia was actually doing that and it’s not as bad as telling everyone at your husband’s birthday party that he’s cheating on you …
I agree, to me it came across as like a comparison, I really didn't see anything wrong what Jackie said, typical Teresa lost her shit as normal, but rumours about her husband cheating I thought was bad.

• Heart

Ferret

Chatty Member
All I mean is Jackie was trying to make Teresa see how bad she behaved at the party but she just wasn’t getting it.
Bad choice of analogy but. I see what she was trying to do.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Agreed - I can't wait to see how Caroline Manzo will interact with the other HW's
It will be interesting to see how Caroline deals with Brandi's drunk actions lol. I want Caroline to put Vicki in her place

How Camille interacts with the rest intrigues me

I wish Alex had another NY ex with her. She's been gone so long, the franchise is so different since she left, she has a completely different life now and no Simon with her. Will be very interesting so see what she is like all on her own. She doesn't even live in the US, she probably has never met any of these women before

evie1975

VIP Member
Brandi probably feels like this behavior is okay because on bh viewers loved when she threw a drink in Eileen's face and when she hit below the belt in arguments
Remember when she slapped LVP! 😵
I reckon that was the beginning of the end (for a while anyway!)

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Agreed, a combination of them being really friends (and their lives all beijg pretty dramatic) but also a nice backdrop, miami seems really fun, potomac, the OC etc all seem pretty boring imo
I think it's all in being genuine. The Miami ladies are being themselves and have real friendships. Miami is a great backdrop, but if you put the last OC cast in Miami, OC would still have been shit. OC needs a lot of help. They need to work on the cast. I don't know what happened to Potomac, I think they have their heads up their own butts too much. I really enjoyed it prior to this season. They should watch Miami and see that you don't have to make up dumb storylines to have a great show

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Potomac is struggling for storylines imo but I love the cast. Gizelle is a good housewife but when was the last time she had a decent s/l? I wonder if Miami being on peacock is another reason why it's better.
I wonder if the Potomac ladies stopped trying to make storylines would it be better? Right now on Miami the big story is Lisa and Lenny... that's real life stuff that just happened to occur while filming, like Luann's drinking on NY or her marrying Tom, Teresa's fraud and going to jail on NJ. The most entertaining "storylines" on the shows are real things that happened to these ladies. If Lisa and Lenny's marriage didn't hit the fan on Miami, what would the story be? It would be the ladies dynamic. I think just the dynamic of the Potomac ladies would make a good show... this searching to make a storyline is bringing them down

Sorry to you and everyone that I keep going on about storylines... it's just been frustrating to watch every franchise the last few seasons. For me it feels like everyone is just trying to have the next Teresa table flip moment. I thought Robyn was spot on with what she said about Karen in the last episode. Karen does deflect from her life. Karen's "storyline" is her "institution" marriage. But why Karen is loved is because of her confessionals, her reactions to things... she is an entertaining person. I wish RH would go back to that. Women who are naturally entertaining. My favourite seasons are all early days for every franchise

• Heart

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
It's evident that Joe had a bad relationship with his dad even before the house situation. Remember the way he screamed at his dad why don't you love me at his sons christening? Even more evidence of a bad relationship is the fact that the gorga parents would spend Easter and Xmas at the giudices rather than at Joe's.

If this house issue is true and I believe it to be so, this further put a strain on their relationship and in their final years, it speaks volumes that Giacinto and Antonia would rather live with criminal son in law, than stay with Melissa and Joe (even before the giudices went to "camp"). I do not trust Joe Gorga and I believe Margaret and Joe B (why is everyone called joe?!?!) know about how shady he is when it comes to money and businesses, he's just a lot smarter that giudice to not take it to a criminal level.

I feel the RH fandom focuses too much on Melissa in this feud when really and truly it's mostly Joe carrying on this feud. Teresa has been very petty/ mean throughout this feud and she is not blameless (i like that the gorgas didnt chat shit about the giudices when the kids were little in their presence), but I don't get the same energy from Tre to keep this feuding storyline going.

This season's reunion is going to be awful for the family and for everyone's sake, this needs to be either Teresa or Melissa's last season

LockdownLurker2020

I love Miami so much, i think its my fave franchise and i hope it stays like this 🤞🏽 there’s no one on it i absolutely hate either. Julia is annoying but i can push passed that and Larsa has grown on me this series after not being a fan previously

ELFILY

VIP Member
I’m rewatching RHONY from the beginning for maybe the third time and it’s still incredible, it’s the only franchise I would watch over and over again. I’m onto season 5 when Aviva, Heather and Carole join.

• Heart