Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cosytidy

No Filter With Zack on Insta said he’d heard multiple times that Heather hit her eye in the bathroom, that her saying it was edited out & if she’d been hit by someone there’d be an investigation. Apparently since he said this on a live she blocked him.
Heather has lost it this season. I don’t think she’ll ever be popular like she was.
Not sure how the show can recover. They seem to have Purposely avoided showing comment on the most interesting bit-Jen Shah’s case. The whole series has been pointless when they’re all talking as if she’s innocent when we know she pleaded guilty.

Also Meredith reminds me of Hilary Devey (RIP) now. Can’t unsee it.

Reactions: 10

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Agree!
Some folks might like the drama between the Gorgas, but I'm soo over it and it's putting me off from watching tbh!
Teresa trying to control her anger and being nice to Margaret, won't last, she'll end up losing her shit with someone this season.
Dolores and Jen, tbh, felt like that arguement was more for the camera to bring more drama!!!
As for that calendar, Id rather just give to the charity than admit owning one of those calenders, it was dreadful!
It's the same bs drama over and over every year. They hate each other, both sides have done wrong, if they're not going to really do something to try and fix it then they just need to stay away from each other. I don't hate Joe and Melissa, but they're not as entertaining as Tre, so maybe this needs to be their last season.

Fingers crossed that the zen crap Luis is trying to feed Teresa has an effect and maybe she and Marge can be ok. I don't know how much of Luis and Teresas zen life I can watch. But I'd like to see more of Milania and Luis son Nick (the one that is on the spectrum). There's a tiktok she did with him, taking him out to starbucks and with her friend, she's really sweet with him

I'd rather fake drama between Dolo and Jen than any more of the Gorgas. I like when Dolores gets activated lol

I actually skipped through the mens calendar scenes

StuffyWuffy

I’ve just read Robyn & Juan are married.
Good for them if they did just do it quietly. Although I do think Robyn could have invited her parents, her mum looked sad about the situation. Totally get not wanting a big wedding, especially for your second - to the same person!

This season hasn't been great but I'm enjoying it. I think Mia needs to go. Also I just can't warm to Wendy, I hate the way she screeches when someone says something shady. Candice is entertaining and Ashley still brings lots of enthusiasm.

I love when they do flashbacks of Michael's creepy laugh when he was flirting with Juan. Just the right mix of cringe, creepy and funny.

SunnyKat

VIP Member
I read that but right after, LuAnn came out and confirmed it's on hold 😭 😭 .

My favorite thing about Jill was Bobby, and I think she has a good heart. Tbh, I feel like Ramona should be on the legacy show. People who don't like her can watch the reboot.

Look at my girls
Oh I haven't seen anything from Luann, but I don't follow her so may have missed it. Did she confirm Jil is the reason?

I like Jill, she's a true Upper East Side woman and was what the show was about when it started it, makes sense she be a part of legacy. And I agree if it's a legacy cast Ramona should be a part of it. I can't stand her and her behaviour the last season made me angry, but if it's a legacy cast it won't be the same without her

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Mary sure and her church. That is why Mary got out before she got investigated for some sort of scam.
Twitter is literally begging for Mary to be brought back.

Andy must be having a heart attack, no Jen, no Rinna, no RHNY, no RHBH,still on hiatus and no second NY show yet...Miami is the only thing holding up the housewives shows at the moment.

Ferret

Chatty Member
I liked LVP. However Ken gave me the ick and he was always on with her.
I also loved her house. It is the best housewives house although Bluestone Manor is a close second!

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
I crave an appearance from Simon in the first ep helping Alex decide what she's gonna wear for the trip

I'm interested to see the dynamic between vick and gretchen particularly as she's still with slade slimey and not married
very true! how hard is it in OC to find massively rich people? this is why I don't get why they didn't ask some older members back
The problem with the OC is a lot of people live in gated communities and due to the rise of reality TV, these areas have banned TV cameras. That means those with true wealth either have to move house to participate or just don't take part

• Haha

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
I am a bit baffled. Michael is taking out a mortgage on their house and it’s 2M and the monthly mortgage is £13K. He must have put a very small deposit.
They are close to divorce and yet he controls her life.
He has the keys to your home?? Kids or no kids. My ex will not have a key to my home. If children are involved we can make arrangements. An hour notice is also not sufficient. 😂
I do not feel sorry for Ashley at this stage.
I do understand why Ashley has not walked away with a lot of money as Michaels money is always tied up in projects.
Surely if she was smarter she could have asked for a few investment properties for herself rather than rely on Michael if things become difficult for her. Also she could generate an income.
Gosh I want the best for Ashley yet at the same time I want to hit her. Ashley’s storylines was Michael.

My OH thinks Juan was cheating with Michael. 😂😂Ashley didn’t specify if Michael is seeing a woman or male. 😂🙈

Mia is a liar. I agree with Giselle they were kicked out as they spent more money than they were earning.

I can’t believe I am saying this I have a soft spot for Wendy. She is an accomplished woman. She doesn’t suit the HW.

Robyn. Bye I am bored of you.

Giselle wants to stay relevant. She also has no storyline.

Was Karen at the reunion ???

Candiace I cannot stand her at all. Probably my most hated HW. I believe everything she says is an act.
She does have great shade and one liners.
I did feel sorry for Chris this season being dragged and used as Giselle’s storyline.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Lisa looked like she really tried tbh, not sure how transactional that was.

6.5 is merciful, but maybe it's so she can go out and actually start paying back her victims.
Didn't know Coach was a lawyer, I'm a lawyer too but as you might have noticed, that doesn't stop me from being a dumb b 😂. Regardless, Bravo should have delayed the reunion shoot until the sentencing.
RHOSLC should keep the 4 OG as boring as it is, and cast new HW, not the current friends of.

• Haha
Reactions: 9

halloweenjellybean

Joe Gorga does seem to have a bad temper!
View attachment 1903574
Where is that from?
You only have to watch the show to see he has a temper, I think he’s very passionate and very clearly old school Italian. I don’t think for one second he would hit Melissa though. We’ve seen him totally lose it over her having a job, she gave up teaching to be at home, she does all the housework, stuff with the kids. I really can’t see him hitting Melissa though.

London Hung Guy

Chatty Member
Is it widely known that HH is gay and his wife a beard. She goes crazy on RHOBH if anyone mentions him … and always lots of rumours around …..

• Wow