Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Did anyone else watch RHNJ and find Louis saying I wear your dads PJ’s at night very creepy? He’s a walking red flag.
I want to like Luis as he seems to be bringing out the best in Tre, he treats her with respect unlike that troll giudice and her doorters really like him. But with him running a lead generation company, wearing nonnas pjs, and the exes whove accused him of being abusive everything looks like a recipe for disaster

Another question I have to ask is where there hell does Luis get the money to lend Joey Gorga 250k? Something in the milk ain't fresh

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 9

SunnyKat

VIP Member
True, I think OC and BH just dragged out storylijes way too much, just seemed at times 3 episodes going on and on about the same minir argument or slight
BH definitely drags things out waaayyy too long. Will be interesting to see if this changes without Rinna. OC needs to move past things faster as well. OC needs major help. A cast that is actually friends, real wealthy women not a Gina who has 6 kids in 2 bedrooms... my fingers are crossed that Tamras return and the addition of Taylor can help it

SunnyKat

VIP Member
Hope I did this correctly...

Recap
SLC is boring for everyone as we couldn't care less about the black eye.
Jen is going to the clink. (Swiped from another poster. Sorry can't remember whom!)

BH is on hold
NJ is back Feb sometime
NY couldn't tell ye what the story is 😊😊

Miami is steaming hot right now with Lenny being an arsehole.

ETA I totally forgot about Potomac hmmmm 🤔🤔🤔 I wonder why?? 🤣🤣🤣

Also my apologies as into the clink for Jen was the correct title thread put forward. I screwed it up 😫😫 sorry @go_walkies
Thanks for starting the new thread pal xx

• Heart

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I watched it years ago - I quite enjoyed it.
I have watched almost every franchise of Housewives - I haven’t watched the second season of Durban or season 1 of Cape Town. Just could not warm to them. Recently started NJ from the start again. However tonight I was flicking through Netflix and I am watching season 6 of BH.
I’m also watching BH season 6 on Netflix. Interesting rewatching it and the introduction of Erika. Her showing off her lifestyle is eye opening especially considering what we now know about it all!!

• Heart

Strawberry13

Chatty Member
I actually felt bad for Teresa in tonight’s NJ I would be fucking fuming if that shit broke out at my housewarming party. Cba with Jackie wish she would just disappear, Melissa’s fake anguish is annoying af , Gia has too much to say with her wee smirks and comments. I realllllly like Danielle she takes no shit - Dolores is just there to fill the cast at this rate & Margaret sounding like such a shit stirrer when it was kicking off saying to other Jen did you hear that did you hear what she said about your nose ???? Like stfu 😑

• Heart

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
That Joe hit Melissa in a club cos she was flirting with another man. Jackie l coming out saying the gorgas have lied. The cheating rumours about Melissa came from Margaret. Old friends of Margaret's coming out it the wood work.

• Wow

Maid22

VIP Member
Miami, well played by Julia getting confused about having a pre nup, so Martina didn't bother 😬

• Haha
Reactions: 8

Restless Native

VIP Member
I’m just catching up with Potomac and am laughing out loud like a crazy person at Happy Eddie and his flirty smile 🤣 that whole scene with him and Wendy made me warm to Wendy a little bit 🤣 can’t wait for the reunion to rewatch the footage of neither husband flirting with that (frankly strange looking) woman
I suspect Ashley's "friend" was asked by production to cause a bit of drama. She seems to be enjoying the attention she's getting from it

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Sad news. I don't think Slade had alot of contact with him, and if I remember rightly, he chose not to work as he'd have to pay more child support, he's a twat.
He's scum for that, I don't understand women like gretchen who will have a child and relationship with a man who doesn't look after kids he already has

• Heart