Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Kiki999

I would only want to see Teddi back if Brandi gets to absolutely ruin her for scamming and starving people.

I just can't see how they could ever have Chrissy Tegan on after all those trolling tweets. Even with Diana, production could have plausible deniability that she wasn't a madame etc but we've all seen Chrissy be shown to be literally the most awful human being.

---

On a separate note I literally do not understand for one minute why Heather and Meredith can remotely stand by Jen! If my best friend in the world defrauded people out of millions of pounds I absolutely would not stand by them. Everyone is saying she must have something on them but wouldn't you just say she's a compulsive liar demonstrated by the fact she's going to prison! Lisa Barlow finally said what everyone should have for ages.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 10

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
" can we agree that's it's probably not the best idea for a married man to be in a hotel room with a single woman " - the audacity of this woman 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
  • Heart

Cerase

I really feel like this is an unpopular opinion and people seem to be more team T …. But I really really Fucking can not stand Teresa …..I really think the bottom line is she is so insanely jelous of everything of Melissa ….. that she is willing to lose Joe over it! It’s so weird to me!!

but still to this day I can still see the pure venom spew from T ….I am very meh about joe and Melisa …. But I feel it’s always been T’s issue …purely jealousy of Melissa and their relationship
I agree completely. Teresa is a hideous being and the way she behaves is disgusting. I would have walked away from her years ago, sister or not.

Rosie1502

Can we talk about how Ashley (rhop) has apparently received ZEROOOOO in this prenup with Michael.

• Wow
  • Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Listen, being loyal to your friends is a great thing but it's in the case they're going hard stuff, addiction, mood swings, health issues, NOT WHEN THEYRE SCAMMING ELDERLY PEOPLE

This is me officially disengaging from Heather goodbye Heather, may you see the light soon
This idiot calls herself a woman of God but is okay with her friend cheating the elderly and vulnerable, she's utter scum and I hope she gets clocked in both eyes

Maid22

VIP Member
I see alot on line that folks want LVP back on BH, what's everyone's thought on this, yay or nay?
As much as she has always been one of my faves, I'm not really sure I'd like to see her back!

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Jen calling Dolores an old handbag made me snort. Missed the Jersey Girls!
I really like the new additions, they're so tacky and remind me of Jerseylicious and Mob wives. It was worth keeping jackie as a friend of just so we could see Evan in the calendar

• Heart
  • Haha

go_walkies

UGT3 thoughts so far, Porcha needs to join Potomac and replace Robyn, her and Gizelle are so messy together!!

Lilliepad

VIP Member
Ok interesting to hear another perspective.
What do you mean he Gorga lost his parents house ?

What do you mean he Gorga lost his parents house ?
When did this happen ?
It’s been a thing going around for ages but this Reddit post has the links to the public records. Not sure if it’ll get blocked though: https://www.reddit.com/r/BravoRealH...according_to_public_records_in_nj_the_rumors/

Essentially, the post says:

Joe Gorga borrowed $500,000 in 2007 from the national bank of Arizona. The mortgage documents shows that Joe used his parents' home as collateral. Joe defaulted on the loan in 2009 and the the parents lost the house in September 2009.

I couldn’t help notice that Joe’s name was on the deed for his parents house.

I find the deed-transactions odd and the only witness to the deeds was Frank Catania. The deeds transactions aren’t legit because they were not properly notarized to become legally binding. These deed weren’t in the presence of a notary public.

“ The deed must be signed in ink by the Grantors in the presence of a notary public, with the Grantors’ names printed below the signatures “.

Tre's father sold his house for $1 to Joe. The only witness to this transaction was Frank Catania.

That means that the deeds-transactions were not legit. I believe 100% based on these results that Tre’s father never signed the documents. Joe gorga forge his father signature and Frank Catania helped him with making the deeds look legit.

Keep in mind: Tre’s father had absolutely nothing in his name in the public records until 2007. Even his house was paid off, he had no mortgages!

Edit: Joe gorga had/has several mortgages in different counties. Joe gorga took out a $2,7 million mortgage in 2012. This mortgage was discharged in 2021 and they definitely moved because of financial issues.

• Wow

emm

VIP Member
Does it annoy anyone else that the reunions just seem to get longer and longer? They always were 1 episode, then 2 now standard is 3 and they never really resolve anything as Andy doesn't confront them too much

• Heart

LockdownLurker2020

Just watched the end of last nights miami episode and im so not happy the way Lennys ma has now took his side 😡 wonder if he bank rolls her and he’s threatened cutting her off if she doesn’t change her tune

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
Teresa and Jacqueline Laurita had lunch in Vegas over the weekend 👀
This made me so happy!

Does anyone else feel a weird connection to certain housewives?! Like I often wonder about Jacqueline and Chris - and how Nicholas is doing with his Autism etc. 😂

(Maybe it's just me...😂)

wiganuser

VIP Member
I see alot on line that folks want LVP back on BH, what's everyone's thought on this, yay or nay?

As much as she has always been one of my faves, I'm not really sure I'd like to see her back!
I loved LVP, she's away with the fairies with Ken but that's what I loved about her.

Denise would never come back in a million years but I really liked her. She was intriguing. I liked how she didn't give a shit what she dressed like.

1000% they binned Rinna so Kathy would become full time housewife. I think Kim and Brandi will be back as well.

As long and teddi doesn't come back I'm not bothered.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
There's a lot with Caroline. Her family is suspected to be tied to the mafia. Her and her sister Dina married brothers. Dina's now ex, husband went nuts after their split and hired a hit man and set up a big nasty home invasion on Dina and her new man (now husband) There was a big riff in the sisters relationship and Caroline wrote a letter to the judge in support of her brother in law who had her sister beat up in a home invasion. You won't find any of this on RHONJ, it wasn't discussed. I hope RHONJ is on your list to watch next! It's one of my favs!
Have you ever read about Albert Manzo's father?! Very dark.
There is probably more drama off screen and in the background than on the show!

RHONJ is different than the rest of the franchise as there is such a strong element of family tied in with the Italian-American experience.
Early seasons of RHONJ is some of the best reality TV I've ever watched. I love it.

TheOpposite

I’m sure I’ve said it on this thread before but Jill showing up and Alex hyperventilating and quivering remains one of my favourite housewives moments 😂

• Haha

Pollie

VIP Member
I cackled when she was wheeled in with the squeaky wheels lol. The Frankie comment was horrendous.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I'm warming to Larsa, she's good tv. Her telling Nicole that she doesn't have a real job, when she's the one selling feet pics.. Tv gold.

• Haha