Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

halloweenjellybean

If you watch the season where Lisa lost her Dad she actually says that you can’t blame your actions on your grief. She was such a different person in the earlier seasons but never actually downright mean. Same for Erika, she was always a bit off or stand offish but never as vile as she is now.

Reactions: 11

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
Listen, being loyal to your friends is a great thing but it's in the case they're going hard stuff, addiction, mood swings, health issues, NOT WHEN THEYRE SCAMMING ELDERLY PEOPLE

This is me officially disengaging from Heather goodbye Heather, may you see the light soon

• Wow
  • Angry

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
What's really sad is that there is now a global shortage of Ozpemic due to people who don't need it using it for weight loss.
People with Type 2 diabetes (who actually need it) are struggling to get it.

• Sad
  • Wow

KindnessWins

Kyle posted a video of her laughing with LVP in an old season...
I wish they had brought back Kim, Brandi and LVP before getting rid of Rinna.

I think they should bring back Brandi, she’s a train wreck but always says what she thinks. She lets them intrusive thoughts just pour out

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
I love how Miami doesn't drag out stories like other franchises...so much happens in each episode and it is dealt with fairly straight away..love it 🙃

nichew

VIP Member
Catching up on RHWBH I fucking can’t stand Ericka jayne! Hope she’s got the sack

• Heart

Curly

VIP Member
Imo you cannot be fully versed in the HW cinematic universe until you have watched at least the first four seasons of
-atl
-bh
-nj
-ny
-oc
so many of the most iconic moments/ memes came in these seasons (who gon check me, taylor cat meme, teresa table flip)and even those who haven't watched them will recognise these women and moments.

Imo RH was at its best in the early 2010s as social media was not a big thing and they had few examples to copy. I'm lucky that i discovered RH at that time so I've been able to see the evolution of these women in real time. Also, for the most part the women were actually rich, married and knew each other before the show. You can tell today there are too many housewives who've been recruited who are hw fans and as a result they try to play a character in order to gain popularity (heather rhoslc, jen shah, noella)
I have been the same and watched the franchises evolve in real time.
HW used to be a guilty pleasure of me and my Mums and all we knew was what we seen on the TV as there was no social media presence apart from Twitter which I never used. Back then these ladies were genuinely living their lives and not constantly searching for a ‘story’. I also don’t think it was as edited as it is now and to an extent scripted. A lot of it was raw emotion and situations and it was golden TV.
The rise of social media has killed reality TV however I will still be a total reality slave and never stop watching 🤣

StuffyWuffy

I had forgotten about Diana until I saw the post saying she won't be back.

I can not understand why Robyn and Gizelle are cheering Charisse on as 'amazing'. She is boring and her schtick about loving champagne...also boring. But yes Karen was totally reaching to act as if she was talking in any way about her mum. Thing is Karen being so sensitive to ANYTHING charisse says is going to result in her actually spilling what she knows at some point. Although I feel like it's just 'blue eyes' and don't we already know?

Julia dis-inviting Kiki on Miami was un-necessary. Also I HATE her dragging her goat out into situations it clearly doesn't like and making it wear a nappy. It's cruel and weird. Just stop trying to make the goat a thing.

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Happy Xmas to all the orthodox Christians and bravo fandom, one of the most important days of the year has finally arrived

RHOB
Im so pissed off, the downfall of rinna should have been on TV, we never talked about the husband! Erica's only friend will be Kyle and Kyle cannot be trusted when it comes to relationships for the cameras (LVP, Kim, Kathy).

RHOM:
-Alexia really pissed me off at the start of
this episode, regardless of having a dead mum, guerdy could not drop a paying bride to help alexia, that would've ruined her reputation and in that business, reputation is what counts. I'm glad her and guerdy made up.
-I'm so tired of RH having other RH in their videos
-Julia is playing fire, I don't trust her being faithful to Martina. I hope she's got her shit together since she's done well
-Lenny continues to outdo David beador, Juicy Joe and Michael Darby as the worst RH husband. Why is he lying to the press whilst he's out in miami with mistress? Also it shouldn't be for Lisa to tell the children it should be him leading it, he's the one who ruined the marriage
-Larsa is an agent of chaos/ bone collector and I live for it. She needs to be careful that she doesn't end up like Rinna

RHSLC
Jens sentencing has been moved up her time from 2pm to 10am so we should have the full sentencing by the evening if you're based in the UK. Ladies, I hope you've cleared your diaries for tonight because I'm going to need to hear everyone's thoughts

Last edited:
  • Heart

TheOpposite

In defence of Lenny (I know, I know and in no way am I condoning his behaviour) does anyone else think that the marriage was probably over a long time ago, that Lenny told her it was over but she choose to ignore him and eventually he decided the only way to end it was steamroll into the divorce? I just get the vibe that Lisa knew about this girl for quite awhile and hoped she would just go away. I think his mic confession was a deliberate move on his part. He forced her hand by having it play out on tv. She has to leave him now. Kinda like Kelsey Grammer ending his marriage on tv. They literally made it so their wives had no options but to leave. Probably kinder than the marriage postmortem we witnessed from Shannon and David.

6.5 years ain‘t a lot but when you rely on a glam squad, designer gear and regular Botox and fillers, I dread to think what Shah will look like when she gets out. It won’t be shah-mazing that’s for sure!

• Haha

emm

VIP Member
One hit wonder.... I wonder will Erika be next?
erika should have been removed as soon as the whole thing with her husband came out, it still makes me angry she was earning money while those victims were figthing to get money for healthcare they neeeded

• Heart

StuffyWuffy

Larsa is good TV but I would hate to be friends with her in real life, she is the actual definition of deluded. I don't know if she believes some of the stuff she comes out with or just thinks if she keeps saying stuff people will believe her. Her lack of surgery, her arse, her real job, sex 28 times a week...sure Jan.

Alexia is also deluded. Telling Lisa if she thought she was also a star Lenny wouldn't have cheated...erm didn't her husband have multiple gay lovers, one of whom he actually bought a house?! It's deluded but also just cruel.

If you compared this miami reunion to any other reunion of the last few years it shows the miami ladies are bringing the entertainment. Other series are just stale, either they need putting on pause or big cast shakeups.

StuffyWuffy

Honestly I'm shooketh, I cannot compute
I keep seeing all the insta posts about it, kind of gutted I've never watched it!

Miami has been really good, I'm pleased marysol and alexia didn't let adriana off the hook. I've been rewatching it from season one and she has always acted like this. Saying something horrible then turning on the waterworks. I know her getting divorced isn't nice but what was her excuse s1?

Reactions: 10

Lmkgirl

VIP Member
Did ye see yesterday on Instagram a call out page had been approached by Juan Dixons ex girlfriend. Apparently she went out with Juan for a year...the first year of covid. She had hotel receipts, messages, photos....the whole 9 yards and Robin knew.
So she said (the girlfriend) that they had come to an end and it was almost expected she would hook up with another of Juan's crowd/friend group. Apparently they used pass girls around when finished with them. The woman said it became too creepy and too sexual so she stopped responding to his msgs.
Robin knew about the whole thing.
So Robin married Juan so she would not be able to testify against him in this college basketball case that is coming up. Spousal rights etc...

I'd say more will come up as more comes out about their wedding.

• Wow

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Its just been announced Martina navratilova has breast and throat cancer, hope her and Julia can some how manage to stay together

• Sad
  • Heart

StuffyWuffy

Yes! TV gold. Jill was so nasty to Alex though, so snooty because she lived in Brooklyn. I remember Alex showing Jill round her house when they were almost finished their renovations and Alex was proud of it and telling Jill about how they had retained some original features and Jill basically said that it wasn't worth it because the house didn't have a grand history or something along those lines and her house was worth nothing compared to tiny flats in Manhattan. I wish Alex had been a bit better at standing up for herself although she did try but the other ladies just railed over her.