Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Maid22

VIP Member
I'm soo bored of this black eye story, either tell us what happened or just stf up!! Heather has made herself look a right idiot over this!!

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Restless Native

VIP Member
Listen, being loyal to your friends is a great thing but it's in the case they're going hard stuff, addiction, mood swings, health issues, NOT WHEN THEYRE SCAMMING ELDERLY PEOPLE

This is me officially disengaging from Heather goodbye Heather, may you see the light soon
I used to like Heather but God I've went right off her. I can't believe Lisa is now my SLC favourite when I couldn't stand her at first

• Haha

Kiki999

I hate the narrative that Alexia always goes with that she's just had 'such bad luck' and she's brought those boys up on her own etc. (Obviously not including Frankie's accident in this) But Alexia married a drug dealer and now a convicted pedophile and lived off the spoils of his drug money for years. She then married a very rich closeted gay man so she could keep her glamourous lifestyle and she has a spoiled entitled son who has assaulted a homeless man and committed domestic abuse which she continually makes excuses for. She isn't a victim, she hasn't pulled herself up by her bootstraps type thing, she isn't an empowered woman and even though having a severely disabled son as the result of an accident must be incredibly difficult you have to question why she was condoning him smoking weed until he passed out! Whatever your opinion on the medicinal qualities of weed I don't think it can be healthy at all to let someone with significant brain damage smoke so much he passes out.

• Heart

Kjl2096

Currently watching rhonj from the beginning as I've only watched the last few seasons. OMG that is all 😂

• Heart
  • Haha

studmuffin12

Lmao, as unlikable as she was this season, I sure hope she comes back and stays on forever 🙌
She had a proper bee in her bonnet during the reunion, I duno what her problem was I feel like she just wanted to fight with someone. On UGT her and Marysol are coming across well though
---
On another note, can we discuss how Larsa Pippen, who married for money, is now dating another NBA player 18 years younger than her, sells pics of her feet on only fans, told anaesthetist Dr Nicole Martin she "didn't have a real job", like Nicole or not that's the most ridiculous thing I think I've ever heard come from Larsa's mouth so far
---
Larsa girl, if you ever read this - you've had 100s of surgical procedures, you should have way more respect for anaesthetists and Dr's than you do. Idiot.

Last edited:
  • Heart

Restless Native

VIP Member
Who actually believes that Larsa only shows pics of her legs and feet on OF. Also, Alexias is so annoying this series

Last edited:

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Miami, well played by Julia getting confused about having a pre nup, so Martina didn't bother 😬
I may be the only person thinking that’s great.
I would never sign a prenup. Marriage is not a business arrangement.
Their marriage has lasted a long time.
Do you think Larsa is making false accusations ?

I am on Nicole’s side on this one.
Whoever said Alexia and Theresa are alike I cannot unsee it.
I cannot believe how Marysol & Alexia are diminishing what Nicole says about her father.
He was so embarrassing and self indulgent. I can understand why Nicole has a lot of anger towards him.

StuffyWuffy

Did anyone else watch RHNJ and find Louis saying I wear your dads PJ’s at night very creepy? He’s a walking red flag.

Yes, waiting for next week to see what that's about...I saw a comment online about waiting as it may have been taken out of context but I can't think how!

Just been rewatching s2 of miami and there were so many crazy moments, Lisa's underwear party where adriana slapped joanna, two men fighting and one got pushed into the pool, joanna saying she had heard rumours about Herman being gay and everyone saying absolutely not, adriana screaming that joanna had slept with Mohammad (not realising first time round who that was!), lenny saying he blamed Lisa for the multiple miscarriages (always been hideous)Worth a watch if anyone is looking for drama.

• Heart

Maid22

VIP Member
Same here. They need a shake up I think. Get rid of Melissa now. She’s had her time but she’s dead weight now.
They really need to do something, it's the same crap every week, so bored of Teresa, Joe ,Melissa saga, it's dragging the show down now.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
She was a wild child, she put her parents through it in her teenage years. And boom, here she is in her 30s going back at it. I'm not judging her mom, her sister seems very well balanced.

Edit// to add: her comment about loving Leah but not liking her is the most honest thing someone could tell Leah. She's all around so unlikable, even her mom can't stand her. She has no joy and no shine, she's just blah.

On RHUGT3: Everyone is glam, and Leah is looking like a washed out soccer mom.

+ Marysol is addressing her mother's surgery and her not having children. We learned more on 2 episodes than 5 seasons of RHOM.

• Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Imo you cannot be fully versed in the HW cinematic universe until you have watched at least the first four seasons of
-atl
-bh
-nj
-ny
-oc
so many of the most iconic moments/ memes came in these seasons (who gon check me, taylor cat meme, teresa table flip)and even those who haven't watched them will recognise these women and moments.

Imo RH was at its best in the early 2010s as social media was not a big thing and they had few examples to copy. I'm lucky that i discovered RH at that time so I've been able to see the evolution of these women in real time. Also, for the most part the women were actually rich, married and knew each other before the show. You can tell today there are too many housewives who've been recruited who are hw fans and as a result they try to play a character in order to gain popularity (heather rhoslc, jen shah, noella)
I've not seen NJ or Atlanta yet -trying to decide which one to start with?!

Maid22

VIP Member
NJ, already bored of Louis, Teresa v Joe, Melissa.
Not buying Margaret and Teresa being friends, won't last!
Not sure about the new housewives yet.
I really can't remember what Dolores and Jen fell out about.
And why do most of the men have bright red faces??

• Haha

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Awww what a shame was going to give everyone on this thread a calendar of Luis.
That’s you off my Christmas list. 😂

Honestly I found the calendars hilariously cringey. I was laughing at them.
Please can I have 6 months of Evan and 6 months of frankie junior?

• Haha
  • Heart

Restless Native

VIP Member
And I read the transcripts...she asked to be imprisoned in Texas but the judge didn't name a correctional facility yet. Will be named later.
Also when asked about the 6 million dollars restitution she has to pay when she gets out the judge asked her how she was going to pay it. She was totally silent for what seemed like a minute before her solicitor whispered something to her and she answered by saying she would use her platform to gain deals when she's out to pay the money....has this woman no shame like? She expects brand deals AFTER she's released.
The judge also noted that Jen played a "character" on RHSLC and it was a character we were watching on TV. He questioned her tagline "The only thing I'm guilty of is being shahmazing "

Definitely would have been much better if the reunion was being filmed in the next few weeks. Andy really fucked up there, could have been a steal for viewing stats.
Also can't help but think back to the very first episode season 1 when Mary Crosby said Jen was all kinds of shady.....good auld Mary was on to something 🤔

@SunnyKat miss you!!! Hope all is ok hunni.❤❤❤
Mary's another fraudster. Takes one to know one