Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Fairyqueen

VIP Member
I like her nose I don't think it's that bad!! But fudas one yikes that's bad it's completely disappears in photos

Reactions: 1
Last episode before the reunion of RHOM. Is Peter ok? Is he on drugs? He seems to have the mental age of a 3 year old. Seems like he needs help?

Maid22

VIP Member
Started RHUGT3, the first 15 minutes are all about Jen Shah. Enjoying so far, eventhough I have to suffer Leah's existence. Hopefully we won't hear much from her.
I shall have to watch this over weekend, what's your thoughts on it? Not a fan of Leah either!!!!

emm

VIP Member
Other than scary island Kelly wasn't even entertaining, she absolutely rubbed me the wrong way. The scene where she was jogging on the road was annoying as anything, I would have been furious if I was in one one the cars backing up behind her!

I love watching Jill, although I hate how she treated Alex. Jill and Bethany were a great double act.
I hated Jill, she was a massive snob and I felt awful for how she treated her daughter. I hope the daughter is okay now and hasn't been stuck with a lifetime of eating dusorders

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
We need a new thread besties.

RHOC update: damn Vicki do enjoy shouting.
Brianna's husband is a crazy douchebag, not surprising since his job is to go and kill innocent Afghans for America's """"freedom"""" :sick:

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I'm actually enjoying Potomac this season. I like that Candice has grown and is reacting so differently to how she would have previously. But she is still doing her great reads in confessionals.

Also enjoying seeing Karen getting messy instead.
Yes !!! And Robyn came out looking so bad from yesterday's episode. At least in my eyes, I've never minded either of the green eyed villains but this time around, big yikes energy.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
same, i still absolutely do not like her analogy about Frankie however i also haven’t watched last nights episode fully yet - ive only watched 3/4s on my break and i felt a bit sorry for Adriana too with what i saw. I just wish they’d all get along and stop with the arguing.
Haven't watched the last 2 épisodes knowing there's so much fight. I want ONE episode of good fun (with Marysol included).

• Heart

Rosie1502

Other than scary island Kelly wasn't even entertaining, she absolutely rubbed me the wrong way. The scene where she was jogging on the road was annoying as anything, I would have been furious if I was in one one the cars backing up behind her!

I love watching Jill, although I hate how she treated Alex. Jill and Bethany were a great double act.
Yes! Kelly was not it. She certainly shouldn’t be back as part of the legacy cast, for her own well-being. She was clearly very unwell and it was brushed over. The reunion after scary island … ‘I had a breakthrough not a breakdown’

Last edited:
  • Haha

studmuffin12

I do not like Whitneys fake boobies
Heather and Whitney's weird dynamic on UGT inspired me to go and start SLC (albeit s3, I wanted the Jen Shah drama) and I dont know why I'm shocked that Whitney's husband is the way he is I expected someone way different, have they been together a long time?