Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lilliepad

VIP Member
I didn’t know the Gorgas didn’t go to the wedding. That really is a slap
In the face, but I don’t blame them. Teresa has been very self centered. Blaming Melissa for organising her own wedding whilst she was pregnant!! That about says it all. Have Dina and Teresa really fallen out? They were so close
The wedding thing was petty but I see her dumb person logic. They planned the wedding super quick, like a short matter of months, and I bet she was expected to help out a lot. I wouldn’t be too chuffed if I was heavily pregnant either. But still, not your wedding Teresa so get over it and stuff yourself in an ugly satin dress for your brother.

Reactions: 1

mego123

Chatty Member
If this is the tweet, it's fake and a good joke.

Did any franchise ever had a full cast change ? I feel like we could do with a recast. I like Lisa, but more so I like Salt Lake City, the fashion, the ski, the mountains. It's a nice change. If anyone watches Below deck, the queen of Versailles posted this.

She's good tv, she could just move there. Lisa Rinna could move to lol
Yup that’s the tweet I saw. The queen of Versailles lady is a hot mess, she’d be a great replacement for Mary on SLC

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
RHOP reunion part 2: tiresome

Also crazy how much work Wendy has done, that throwback really showed that she got a lot fixed o n her face.

Ingognito.Queen

VIP Member
She’s been caught in another lie.
I’ve watched all seasons and reunions and she’s brought up so many occasions where people spoke about her which she wouldn’t know unless she watched it. Her historic tweets show this too.
Can you give an example of this?

emm

VIP Member
Random but I was reading the evening standard magazine today and Lisa Rinna was pictured at some kind of celeb party at the Dorchester, seemed so random

Joannabloggs

VIP Member
Hopefully angie k racist top photo, the lack of jen shah interview and the supposed awful reunion will be the final nail in the coffin for rhoslc. Stop wasting budget on this train wreck and give the fans what we want which is RHONY legacy

Pollie

VIP Member
Can you link new thread please? Thanks!!
New Jersey is boring. I would assume Melissa and Joe are gone next season.