Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

evie1975

VIP Member
Has Margaret’s friend Jennifer Fessler been in something else or is it that she kinda looks like Cindy Barshop from RHONY?

Reactions: 1

evie1975

VIP Member
Just read Kim Zolciak's house is up for auction, is she in the :poop: with money?
Don’t Get Tardy was cancelled then not long after she had a donation like in the bio of her socials while plugging all her and the kids businesses.

Littlediamond28

VIP Member
Still no Miami for me, resorting to watching southern charm instead.

I've ran out of housewives to watch, i've watched RHOBH, RHONJ, RHONY, RHOM, RHOSLC & RHOP. Any other ideas? Also watched summer house & winter house 🙈

Pollie

VIP Member
You could be mistaken for thinking thats her dad in the pic with her
---
Lisa looks like she's also in Aspen, surely not with Lenny and the h0e?!?!?!?

I ended up down a bit of a rabbit hole on his instagram, his 'following' is literally all 20-something women, when you're pushing 60 thats rough. I hope he gets ditched for someone younger and better looking. What goes around comes around
She will def find someone richer and younger. He paid for her teeth to get done too. Gross.

mego123

Chatty Member
Was Jackie demoted from RHONJ? She's not in the main cast photo but she's in the trailer

studmuffin12

Agreed. @studmuffin12 if youre gonna waste your time with SLC uou need to watch from s1 as it gets worse as each season goes on. Plus u need to observe the wonder that is Mary M Crosby and her closet
Oh you know what I dont even know if I can be bothered to finish it

I've watched Miami, what other franchise from UGT is the best?

Pollie

VIP Member
On the podcast "celebrity memoir book club" they did an episode on Yolanda's autobiography. Yolanda wrote that the only exception to her prenup to David was illness. Also Yolanda wasnt in the best financial state before meeting David because she had been a retired model and divorcee for so long
I’ve heard that too.

KindnessWins

The analogies are not the same, when jackie made that comment gia was in her first/ second year of uni so was a teenager. Because of that statement she was nearly kicked out of her sorority and could've potentially been kicked out of university. Teresa is known for saying dumb shit and lies (she was literally jailed for fraud) and due to the superiority complex jackie seems to have, I would expect her to know that this was a terrible comparison and would not go down well. This was not the first time Jackie spoke about children, remember when she indirectly called Jennifer's children spoilt? We all know this but it's one thing to discuss it personally but it's another thing to write about it in her column for it to then be a discussion on international TV.

Imo, children no matter the ages are off limits UNLESS they choose to insert themselves into adult situations. Gia was not a part of the discussion and should never have been added.

Teresa is an idiot and as such I hold her to a lower standard than Jackie, most of us have the intelligence to know that Evan wasn't cheating and even if he was, he's not as thick as her ex to get caught on a hot mike

The double standards shown by both sides is exhausting and everyone in this cast is blinded by loyalty. Jackie was crying about her marriage breaking up of ludicrous rumours, but stood by Margaret when she exposed bill's affair. Cheating allegations regardless of whether u know them to be true are not should not be a topic for public discussion to humiliate another woman, the damage done to the children is not worth it just so you can get a few minutes of shine.
I don’t know how much you’ve watched of RHONJ but in the latest season something similar happened with Jennifer A. And it impacted her kids, particularly her oldest daughter.