Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Pollie

VIP Member
That jogging scene was so annoying. it had to be one of the fakest non-New York things u could do in NYC. lol if you jog on the road blocking traffic you will get cursed out, if not run over.
I usually support equal pay but in this situation Jill does not deserve equal pay. It would make more sense if Luann, Sonja or Ramona asked for equal pay bc all these ladies have been equality putting in effort for Bravo. Jill is realistically only getting a chance on the show bc she has been KISSING bravo's ass for the last few years. Kelly is probably being brought on bc Jill wants an ally.

So Alexia's son Peter just made a racist, ignorant tweet about Tinkerbell being played by a black actress 😳
Do you have screenshot of the tweet? I don’t know his twitter handle or am I on twitter.

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
I just saw someone on Twitter say that bravo has cancelled SLC altogether. Also I checked out Angie’s Instagram and she’s Greek. Lol this whole time I thought she was Asian or even half Asian
If this is the tweet, it's fake and a good joke.

Did any franchise ever had a full cast change ? I feel like we could do with a recast. I like Lisa, but more so I like Salt Lake City, the fashion, the ski, the mountains. It's a nice change. If anyone watches Below deck, the queen of Versailles posted this.

She's good tv, she could just move there. Lisa Rinna could move to lol

Rosie1502

Oh wow, I'm now onto s3 of Miami - adriana is a pure grifter! She presented herself as a struggling single mother, had leah buying paintings and jewellery from her but the main thing is she had Leah fundraising for her sons tuition. I can't believe the other ladies haven't turned on her, to me it's fraud. She was married to(millionaire) fredrick before s1 even started!

I did watch this when it came out but I had forgotten most of it.
Whaaaaat?! I only started watching the episodes on Peacock. I read her ex-husband was really abusive.

mego123

Chatty Member
do u guys think they'll put slc on "pause" after this season? Production has been having a hard time finding new cast members and the old ones, except Lisa, have run out of storylines. and theres Jen going to jail

kale-supremacist

VIP Member
God Robyn leaaave that loser?!?so frustrating
At this point, it's a choice. She's choosing to be treated this way. She's no dependent on him financially, emotionally (they don't look in love to me) or else.

Here's the tiktok displaying all kind of information, except the one I cared about : DOES THE GIRL LOOK LIKE KAREN YES OR NO

People are also speculating that when Creepy Darby said that he doubt they'll get married, it's because he knew Juan was messing around.

Edit/ the full video

alwaysdreaming

Chatty Member
Hmm disagree with you on a few points. Gorga is just as crooked, lost his parents house, owes contractors money… I don’t think that aspect of him is what Teresa was jealous of BUT I agree that she had him on a pedestal and it was likely no woman would have been good enough.

I don’t think anyone expected them to look after their nieces either - I think it’s the fact that they said that they put food in their mouths (rude and clearly untrue, NJ stopped filming for Teresa I don’t think J&M had any say so) which is why people are annoyed. Joe Guduice’s family stepped in and I don’t think anyone thought anything of it until they made a big song and dance about it.

It’s all so contrived though. Could have been over ages ago!
Ok interesting to hear another perspective.
What do you mean he Gorga lost his parents house ?
Hmm disagree with you on a few points. Gorga is just as crooked, lost his parents house, owes contractors money… I don’t think that aspect of him is what Teresa was jealous of BUT I agree that she had him on a pedestal and it was likely no woman would have been good enough.

I don’t think anyone expected them to look after their nieces either - I think it’s the fact that they said that they put food in their mouths (rude and clearly untrue, NJ stopped filming for Teresa I don’t think J&M had any say so) which is why people are annoyed. Joe Guduice’s family stepped in and I don’t think anyone thought anything of it until they made a big song and dance about it.

It’s all so contrived though. Could have been over ages ago!
What do you mean he Gorga lost his parents house ?
When did this happen ?

KHP1990

Same with Teresa Guidice. I’m sure Juicy Joe would have got away with his fraud if she hadn’t been parading their wealth about on RH. I can’t remember who it was but someone said they wanted to go in the show and their husband said he would end up in prison if she did!! Anyone remember who that was? My memory is terrible!
Was it Caroline Manzo? It might have been season 3 or 4 when she said that.

studmuffin12

he is, 100%, but what was she expecting? he wanted a trophy wife, was awful to her when she was having trouble conceiving... of all of the men he is the one I would have predicted to behave like this
I'm a bit late to the party with RHOM, what season was this? Need to get some background before continuing s5

houseofhoop

VIP Member
I’ve been watching RH on itvbe, (fav BH and OC but I’m warming to NYC). Is the best place to watch old episodes (and new ones) Hay U ?
Thank you!
---
I’ve been watching RH on itvbe, (fav BH and OC but I’m warming to NYC). Is the best place to watch old episodes (and new ones) Hay U ?
Thank you!