The Radford Family #9 Sue retire your womb, it’s time to end this baby boom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What a bloody madhouse that child has been born into. All they have ever know is babies. Did I hear one of the younger girls say” I want one”. Shouting, screaming and wailing and bloody cameramen there as well.Passing the baby around like pass the parcel.
As usual Sue had to take the limelight. Wasn’t she Millie, didn’t we Millie, weren’t we Milly. Milly can speak for herself, she’s not a bloody puppet.
Who’s interested in what jam was on offer or what was going on the “ packet made cake.”
Considering he’s supposed to be a baker he’s taught them nothing.
They are just a load of boring attention seekers with £ signs in their eyes.Creepy Noel obviously wants another child. She’s so stupid she will agree.
I was frightened to death when Chloe’s face popped up at the end with her over inflated lips. She looked like a witch! Unbelievable the lot of them.
It was actually Noel asking if they could have one! Your baby is 5 months old FFS. Idiot !!!

Reactions: 5
What a bloody madhouse that child has been born into. All they have ever know is babies. Did I hear one of the younger girls say” I want one”. Shouting, screaming and wailing and bloody cameramen there as well.Passing the baby around like pass the parcel.
As usual Sue had to take the limelight. Wasn’t she Millie, didn’t we Millie, weren’t we Milly. Milly can speak for herself, she’s not a bloody puppet.
Who’s interested in what jam was on offer or what was going on the “ packet made cake.”
Considering he’s supposed to be a baker he’s taught them nothing.
They are just a load of boring attention seekers with £ signs in their eyes.Creepy Noel obviously wants another child. She’s so stupid she will agree.
I was frightened to death when Chloe’s face popped up at the end with her over inflated lips. She looked like a witch! Unbelievable the lot of them.
Wasn't it awful seriously I bet she insisted they go home to meet filming commitments

Reactions: 3
Aw I actually felt a little emotional watch the latest vlog.

Although, going home to all that noise and chaos would be my worst nightmare, I think I’d rather have an extra couple of nights in hospital!

Reactions: 6
Just watched the latest vlog. Poor Millie went through the mill didn’t she? Second degree tear and two hours in theatre. I actually thought she looked overwhelmed and shell shocked to be honest.

I must admit I did cry happy tears for her that herself and Ophelia arrived safe and well and all was OK.

I hope she gets time to bond over the next few days without the madness and tv crew in the way! And she gets time to recover fully after what sounds like a eventful Labour and delivery x

Reactions: 11
Long time lurker here 👋 Am I seeing things right? Have they put Heidie to sleep in their bed under a normal duvet? I have nothing against co sleeping but this makes me so anxious.
Heidi hi was I the crib at the side of the bed.

The winning thread suggestion is "The Radford Family #10 now grandchild Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging ‘til dawn!" By @Kat5998 But it's too long and I'm not witty enough to shorten it and still make it funny!
Just cut out grandchild.

• Heart
I can't believe Max is in high school, he acted younger than Casper in that vlog sat on the sofa - you would not think there is only just over a year between him and Josh. Wonder if that's why Josh is always hidden because he's much more mature than the rest

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.