The Radford Family #9 Sue retire your womb, it’s time to end this baby boom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The way they pronounce names is hilarious, no offence to anyone with the same Lancashire accent.
Soofeh, Kaiee, Milleh, Ughfeeliyuh, Bonneh, Halleh, Feebeh😂

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Radford Family 10 - another grandchild just been born but Sue and Noel have still got the horn

• Haha
Reactions: 26
Katie's new fella is probably one of the production/camera crew from their new show, what other reason could the camera man suddenly appear at 1am
I wouldn’t be surprised, not like Sue and Noel care their too busy trying to conceive No23 😂😂

Millie was being so patient, they seemed to be really procrastinating and longing everything out before they left for the hospital. I haven’t had kids so maybe the labour pains were bearable at the time

Reactions: 6
What a lovely lad Luke is, a quick look at his Instagram shows how mature and loving brother he is to all his siblings.

Reactions: 11
What a lovely lad Luke is, a quick look at his Instagram shows how mature and loving brother he is to all his siblings.
Wonder if most of the older kids are like him. Because chloe also seems really caring towards the others. Maybe it’s because grandparents were more involved when there was only a few kids. Not like sue and Noel did much as they were too busy planning the next

Reactions: 4
Really can't understand the love for the name Ophelia. It's literally half of the word paedophilia...

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 25
2nd degree tear 2 hours in theatre and her mum is DITHERING about JAM!!

Honestly it was ALL about sue. Poor millie somewhere behind waving hello!
Jesus Christ
Whats the betting sue insisted she come home instead of staying in.

• Sad
Reactions: 10
The winning thread suggestion is "The Radford Family #10 now grandchild Ophelia has been born, Noel and Sue will be shagging ‘til dawn!" By @Kat5998 But it's too long and I'm not witty enough to shorten it and still make it funny!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Long time lurker here 👋 Am I seeing things right? Have they put Heidie to sleep in their bed under a normal duvet? I have nothing against co sleeping but this makes me so anxious.

Reactions: 8
Long time lurker here 👋 Am I seeing things right? Have they put Heidie to sleep in their bed under a normal duvet? I have nothing against co sleeping but this makes me so anxious.
How dangerous was it?? Utterly madness honestly ridiculous

Reactions: 3
What a bloody madhouse that child has been born into. All they have ever know is babies. Did I hear one of the younger girls say” I want one”. Shouting, screaming and wailing and bloody cameramen there as well.Passing the baby around like pass the parcel.
As usual Sue had to take the limelight. Wasn’t she Millie, didn’t we Millie, weren’t we Milly. Milly can speak for herself, she’s not a bloody puppet.
Who’s interested in what jam was on offer or what was going on the “ packet made cake.”
Considering he’s supposed to be a baker he’s taught them nothing.
They are just a load of boring attention seekers with £ signs in their eyes.Creepy Noel obviously wants another child. She’s so stupid she will agree.
I was frightened to death when Chloe’s face popped up at the end with her over inflated lips. She looked like a witch! Unbelievable the lot of them.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.