The Radford Family #9 Sue retire your womb, it’s time to end this baby boom

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Let’s rewrite sexual advice. If you’ve known them years and trust them you won’t get an Sti. Ffs they really are dumb.

Reactions: 7
Just skipped through the last video and it’s all about Sue - how she’s feeling, how she’s fed Heidi, how she needs coffee. With Millie in the background clearly in discomfort with labour pains. And why include another shot of Sue breastfeeding? I’m all for BF and have done so myself like millions of other mums but why does she feel the need to post it everywhere 😱
Also, their proud claims of not receiving any state handouts ( obviously apart from healthcare, maternity care, education, and of course child benefit 😂) will Millie now be taking the same stance and going straight back to work to support her baby? Or will that little detail of her having to live off universal credit - because she’s unlikely to get any help financially from the baby’s dad - be kept under the radar?
I genuinely hope that if there is any money from the “birth announcement” that Millie gets it and puts it away for her and the baby’s future.

Reactions: 12
Luke has always been an old soul, I think it was him that said as a young boy about each new baby replacing an older one, but Sue and Noel would always consider them to be their children and they wouldn't be forgotten 😭 He was also really cut up about one of Sue's miscarriages. He sounds really lovely.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
Luke has always been an old soul, I think it was him that said as a young boy about each new baby replacing an older one, but Sue and Noel would always consider them to be their children and they wouldn't be forgotten 😭 He was also really cut up about one of Sue's miscarriages. He sounds really lovely.
most of the boys come across so lovely and it’s a shame because they’re always in the background, that’s if they’re not babies that is! All the girls baring the middle few are so gobby, the older girls come across like bullies 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 8
Yes, I remember him saying that too. And he was really upset about Sue missing his birthday because she'd gone in to be induced with Casper. Sue seemed very non-plused about it in comparison, surprise surprise.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Katie's probably got some guy in Millies bed
I thought it may have been so she was closer to Sue but that just doesn't make sense - I wouldn't want my pregnant sister in labour in my bed or being one of the other girls trying to sleep for school in the morning being disturbed.
Katie broke up with the bf though and unless Sue and Noel are actively wanting another grandchild, surely they wouldn't allow this.

Reactions: 2
most of the boys come across so lovely and it’s a shame because they’re always in the background, that’s if they’re not babies that is! All the girls baring the middle few are so gobby, the older girls come across like bullies 🤷‍♀️
Sophie and Millie have always come across as immature, nasty bullies. Chloe is just about tolerable, ridiculous make-up and lips aside, but definitely has a bitchy side too.

Katie use to come across as so sensible and lovely in comparison, until the 'fame' hit a year or so ago. Now she just like her older sisters, on social media at least, it seems. It's a sad transformation. I fear Ellie and Aimee will go the same way before long.

The older boys, Jack, Dan, Luke and James at least, all seem lovely and grounded, Josh too even (I don't feel I know enough about Chris). That to me speaks volumes about the difference in how they are bought up. The girls are completely spoilt and indulged, and are complete brats as a result, whereas the boys are just left to their own devices and are growing up quite normal and humble as a result, so it would appear. It might be a bit different with the boys younger than Josh now, as they're all growing up totally spoilt and indulged in terms of material goods, if not the love and attention they really need.

Reactions: 13
I always feel like Josh is forgotten about in the family - he doesn't seem to be brought along anywhere since they now don't have enough seats yet all the older girls are. He was so grateful in his birthday vlog

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Sophie still lived at home when she had Daisy (at a similar age to Millie is now). The major difference is they weren't famous then, they were only on about their 2nd series of KAC. Sue and Noel couldn't even cash in on stories about their own kids back then, let alone grandchild.

To be fair, we have no idea how giddy she was back then about the birth of each of Sophie's kids, as they weren't vlogging back then, but we see for ourselves now how disinterested she is now they're older. She possibly was when they were teeny tiny, as we all know how Sue can't resist anything pregnancy/newborn related but there certainly weren't all the freebies to be lavished on a grandchild back then, so you can bet Sophie will be jealous about that.

We also know Sue reads here and will see how people observe how disinterested she is in her grandchildren, which is why she's gone ott this time I feel. It won't last though, when Ophelia grows up a bit. It never does. Lavishing attention now, when she's a newborn isn't proving us wrong Sue. We all know how you can't resist a newborn. Proving us wrong would be lavishing the same attention on your other grandchildren, to treat them equally (and indeed your own kids older than newborn age 🙈)

*cue the next Vlog featuring the other grandchildren, to try and prove us wrong, they're nothing but predictable 😂

It's really annoying how the press always say Ophelia is they're 4th grandchild. It's like they're oblivious to the fact Chris has 2 too. You'd think Sue and Noel would have corrected them by now.

The press often refer to names chosen by the z listers they post stories about as 'stunning', 'cute', 'unique' etc, even when they're far from it!

We've all known for months now that she will be Ophelia, including the press, so I don't know why they're reporting the name as if it's surprising new information.

Ophelia is definitely less popular that Sue's usual top 100 choices (even if she does misspell some of them!), but it's far from unique. It's following typical popular naming trends right now (starting with a vowel, ending in a, old fashioned etc) and is shooting up the naming charts as a result. I think Millie will be disappointed when it inevitably appears in the top 100 in a few years time. Either that or she'll assume she's the trend setter 🙈😂 Nope dear, you're just following a common trend, just like everyone else who has picked it recently.

Totally agree on the name Ophelia. It use to be a 'classy' posh sounding name but is definitely tipping into chavdom now, and definitely sounds dodgy in certain accents!

I think it's the misspelling of Heidie that makes the die ending more obvious, as your eyes are drawn to the fact that the e shouldn't be there. Names like Sadie and Edie are fairly popular and it's far less noticeable, as they're spelt properly iykwim?

Luke has always had a lovely caring side I think. He's rarely featured these days but was only about 11/12 when KAC started and he always came across as sensitive and sweet, rather than bratty like some (Millie has always been one of the biggest brats).

I'm fairly sure he was the one who was asking Sue how she was when she bought Heidie home rather than simply fussing over the baby like everyone else was.

I'm sure he works at McDonalds, unless he's changed jobs.
You’re LITERALLY spot on lol Sue’s Instagram “sleep over with the gorgeous Daisy and Ayprill

• Haha
Reactions: 6
The bed thing was incredibly odd. Could it be that Katie is so desperate for her own space (who can blame her?) that she jumped at the opportunity to jump into Millie's bed, for one peaceful night, assuming they'd keep her in? Then, when she returned, poor Millie had to hop into Katie's empty bed, while in labour, and potentially disturbed her 3 younger sisters who all had school in the morning?

It was all a bit bizarre. Icky too when you think about it. Her waters could have broken at any time. I highly doubt there's a mattress protector on Katie's bed, surely that would have been put in Millie's own bed weeks back if they have any sense? So why swap beds in labour?

It really is share and share alike in the Radford household!

I always feel like Josh is forgotten about in the family - he doesn't seem to be brought along anywhere since they now don't have enough seats yet all the older girls are. He was so grateful in his birthday vlog
Yes Josh is suffering James syndrome I fear. Too old to be considered cute vlog content now, but too young to be considered useful to them (ie not old enough to work in the pie shop yet). James didn't appear at all for years until recently, we really didn't see him at all between about 13-16. He has appeared a few times recently, mainly because it was mentioned on here so much how we never see him I think! So expect Josh to feature loads in coming vlogs so they can prove a point after we've said this 😂

He use to appear on their days out and things until about a year ago, now we very rarely see him. It could be his choice now he's at Secondary school I guess, but then why force him to do a present opening vlog if he hates being on camera? It really does seem that, like all the older boys, he isn't of use to them any more unless it's an obvious opportunity for vlog content, such as a birthday 😥

Last edited:
Oh I don’t know 🤦🏻‍♀️😂
To be fair, nobody can blame you for losing count! 😂

Including Alfie, they have 22. So the next would be 23. I seriously don't think they know how to stop. This obsession could actually kill her over the next few years. It's scary how little they think of her health and the implications of her potentially dying prematurely.

• Wow
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.