The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I cannot believe they spent most of that video doing a clothing haul. Who cares? As I was watching I just worried about the bags and clothes suffocating Heidie.

• Wow
Reactions: 5
Does anyone know where they are now staying?

Does anyone know where they are now staying

Poor bloody James? He’s only 16 right? Katie is older than him and she’s on the holiday. Is he the runt of the litter?
maybe he didn’t want to go but I still don’t think 16 is old enough to be home alone even with the others there!

And sorry but how have I only just gotten onto the fact hallie is called Alphia Beau now all I think of is the actual Alfie Boe 😂
I moved out when I was 16. I dont think there's anything wrong with him staying at home. Can not see him wanting to join in with anything they have been doing

Reactions: 1
I cannot believe they spent most of that video doing a clothing haul. Who cares? As I was watching I just worried about the bags and clothes suffocating Heidie.
Are they now doing promotions for Primark? Going through each piece showing the price tag just seemed really weird to me.

Are they now doing promotions for Primark? Going through each piece showing the price tag just seemed really weird to me.
That's probably true but goodness there are better ways to show off a product. I know they aren't good videographers or editors but that was just terrible. They could have laid out the clothes on the bed in a very nice way and then showed off the price for each type of items and made comments about the value and styles and whatnot. Pulling one item at a time does not make me want to ever visit Primark.

Reactions: 3
Does anyone know where they are now staying?

Does anyone know where they are now staying
The further away from me the better.

That's probably true but goodness there are better ways to show off a product. I know they aren't good videographers or editors but that was just terrible. They could have laid out the clothes on the bed in a very nice way and then showed off the price for each type of items and made comments about the value and styles and whatnot. Pulling one item at a time does not make me want to ever visit Primark.
I’m getting to the stage now where I should stop watching these vlogs. They just make me so angry. Who gives a damn what they bought and how much it costs. He was more interested in filming than talking to the child who spoke to him. Bragging again about the caravan which is nothing special. The children are so unruly but it’s not their fault. The mother is more interested in filming than interacting with them.
I think in future I will stick to” Our Yorkshire Farm. Such a lovely family and not up their own backsides !

No taste in clothes at all and everything is “ so cute” grrrrr

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 8
[/QUOTE
Primark’s clothes ain’t all that. It’s like every family vlogger nowadays has fake grass, a hot tub, caravan connections or cheap tit clothes hauls.
[/QUOTE
Primark’s clothes ain’t all that. It’s like every family vlogger nowadays has fake grass, a hot tub, caravan connections or cheap tit clothes hauls.
Boring!!

I told my daughter it would be the making of her going away to Uni and it was! She was a homebody but I knew it would be good for her having left home at an early age myself. She has thanked me more than once that I persuaded her to go.

With regards Chloe, I think she chose a Uni too far away from home. My daughters is only a couple of hours away.
I said all that too but she still didn't want to go far, I'm just glad she went! 😊

Totally agree with you I was dizzy with that camera, it was all over the place doing that Primark haul 🥴

Reactions: 2
If channel 5 are filming the holiday, they probably filmed the primark bits just to make a vlog, as surely they wouldn’t be able to film the same things 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 3
Millie’s instagram!!!! I wouldn’t even recognise her if it didn’t come from her account. Literally looks a completely different person.

She looks terrible, tbh. I can't stand the way any of the Radford girls wear their make up, but with the fake tan and the filler lips and what I'm hoping is some instagram filter it's just a huge mess.

Reactions: 6
Millie’s instagram!!!! I wouldn’t even recognise her if it didn’t come from her account. Literally looks a completely different person.
I know its warm but she looks like shes been burnt in the oven!

And the gifted garden furniture!
They dropped enough hints ha ha

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 7
I know its warm but she looks like shes been burnt in the oven!

And the gifted garden furniture!
They dropped enough hints ha ha
I thought she wanted a bigger table, not two smaller ones. They put so much into landfill it’s ridiculous and they don’t seem to look after things. Always getting new.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.