The Radford Family #8 Radford teen up the duff... Let's get some more new stuff

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Casper was shown riding a bike at the caravan site, must have been one of the Walkers' and he seemed to love it, so he must have learned how to ride one at some point.
Sue said that he’d just learnt to ride it. Makes me think that they don’t have one at home??

Reactions: 3
Must be nice to get garden furniture gifted. I knew if they just kept saying they were looking but not finding what they wanted and kept describing what they wanted they'd eventually get it. That's a very expensive set they got.
Next on the wishlist - security cameras.
Watch this space!

The furniture is on instagram, 2 sets, #gifted, probably worth at least £700 per set, I hope people don’t actually buy stuff from these company’s that send free things to instagram z-listers, we know the radfords can afford their own, sometimes it’s like they are trying hard to find things to spend money on. I always make sure a would never purchase anything from these businesses that give free stuff to these z listers, this could have gone to 2 different family’s that would be so made up with them that could never afford them, I would think so much of the businesses.

Reactions: 8
The furniture is on instagram, 2 sets, #gifted, probably worth at least £700 per set, I hope people don’t actually buy stuff from these company’s that send free things to instagram z-listers, we know the radfords can afford their own, sometimes it’s like they are trying hard to find things to spend money on. I always make sure a would never purchase anything from these businesses that give free stuff to these z listers, this could have gone to 2 different family’s that would be so made up with them that could never afford them, I would think so much of the businesses.
More than that 😱😱

Attachments

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 9
When I see things gifted especially to certain families, its a huge turn off for the company and I tend to unfollow.

Reactions: 12
Isn’t he a bit old to ‘just’ have learnt to ride a bike? He’s 8 isn’t he? I don’t know for sure, but I was 5 when I did I remember, and one of my kids was 4!

Reactions: 4
Was just scrolling back through their Instagram and they got the old set in 2017, so not that old. And the old playhouse/swing they only got in 2018, surely stuff must last longer than this?? Even with that many kids

Reactions: 3
They may as well have just asked outright for furniture the hinting she was doing. Talk about begging, she beggars belief. I certainly wouldn’t buy from the companies that gift them. There are so many more people that truly would deserve a gift like this and they wouldn’t brag about it.
Pride comes before a fall.

Was just scrolling back through their Instagram and they got the old set in 2017, so not that old. And the old playhouse/swing they only got in 2018, surely stuff must last longer than this?? Even with that many kids
They don’t look after anything they get.

Reactions: 10
Isn’t he a bit old to ‘just’ have learnt to ride a bike? He’s 8 isn’t he? I don’t know for sure, but I was 5 when I did I remember, and one of my kids was 4!
i was 11 when I learned and my son’s 7 and still can’t even master one with stabilisers - he can’t work the peddles 😂 theyre all different, as a one (or two) off it’d be completely understandable, some kids just don’t get it as quickly as others. If all of them are just learning it’s due to lack of opportunity to learn though I’d think.

Reactions: 4
More than that 😱😱
I am actually disgusted by those prices, to think these freeloaders are just handed it all on a plate for free. The most disgusting thing is you just know it won't be looked after. The children aren't taught to respect anything (no wonder I guess, when they're so use to all their luxury items being gifted for free).

This new lifestyle is a far cry from the humble large family we were first introduced through the media about 8 years ago. The family who appeared to budget and reuse. I know which version I preferred. Their new lifestyle makes them appear incredibly greedy, entitled and unlikable and it's fascinating to see how the tide is rapidly turning in terms of general public opinion towards them. It's also going to create massive problems for those youngest kiddies (Max/Tillie down) when it all dries up (which it will, when the new babies do) and they can no longer afford such a lifestyle.

I see a massive change in the teenagers since the start of the series (the eldest lads always came across so likeable and humble, whereas the current crop of teens, from Millie down, are generally bratty and entitled, well the girls at least). The one who has changed the most seems to be Katie. I generally thought she was incredibly sweet and mature, all things considered, up until about a year or so ago. Now she's started to show off to the cameras and milk the 'fame'. It's such a shame. Tillie is the other who has changed so much in the last year but for totally different reasons. I really feel for her. She use to hog all the limelight and actually be a bit annoying but since her op bless her it's so plainly obvious her self-esteem is shot and her needs aren't being met, and now she seems content to just blend into the background bless her.

• Sad
Reactions: 17
Doing ads for Tesco now 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m not sure they are the image Tesco wants 🤣 who is pr thinks oh we’ll work with x,y or z.
She is really starting to age rapidly now, she looked quite young for a long time but she’s starting to look so rough, the dark hair and roots aren’t a good look.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
It’s the bloody roots. Grey roots on black frazzled hair! Arghhhhhh. Reminds me of a witch 😂

I am actually disgusted by those prices, to think these freeloaders are just handed it all on a plate for free. The most disgusting thing is you just know it won't be looked after. The children aren't taught to respect anything (no wonder I guess, when they're so use to all their luxury items being gifted for free).

This new lifestyle is a far cry from the humble large family we were first introduced through the media about 8 years ago. The family who appeared to budget and reuse. I know which version I preferred. Their new lifestyle makes them appear incredibly greedy, entitled and unlikable and it's fascinating to see how the tide is rapidly turning in terms of general public opinion towards them. It's also going to create massive problems for those youngest kiddies (Max/Tillie down) when it all dries up (which it will, when the new babies do) and they can no longer afford such a lifestyle.

I see a massive change in the teenagers since the start of the series (the eldest lads always came across so likeable and humble, whereas the current crop of teens, from Millie down, are generally bratty and entitled, well the girls at least). The one who has changed the most seems to be Katie. I generally thought she was incredibly sweet and mature, all things considered, up until about a year or so ago. Now she's started to show off to the cameras and milk the 'fame'. It's such a shame. Tillie is the other who has changed so much in the last year but for totally different reasons. I really feel for her. She use to hog all the limelight and actually be a bit annoying but since her op bless her it's so plainly obvious her self-esteem is shot and her needs aren't being met, and now she seems content to just blend into the background bless her.
Totally noticed this. Tillie was the big money maker while she was poorly (still is, IMO) and now she’s just totally forgotten about in the vlogs and it’s hard to see her struggle in the background. I had an knee operation a couple years ago as an adult and the amount of help I needed was unreal. Can’t see her having that type of dedication for a recovery from her parents

Reactions: 9
Doing ads for Tesco now 🤦🏼‍♀️ I’m not sure they are the image Tesco wants 🤣 who is pr thinks oh we’ll work with x,y or z.
She is really starting to age rapidly now, she looked quite young for a long time but she’s starting to look so rough, the dark hair and roots aren’t a good look.
Yes really starting to age, shes lost quite a bit of weight from the first KAC, sometimes that can age you... But she looks horrendous, I don't mean looks wise I mean ill, drained, tired... Having all those babies has literally drained all her life force, if he really loves her he would if encouraged her to stop, I thought she could be preggers but I'm starting to think maybe not.

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.