The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I remember the vlog when Chloe came home and Sue explained that she couldnt settle at Uni because she was missing her big family. Chloe said she didnt like the quietness in her student digs. My theory is she couldnt hack the course.
Yes as by their very nature - student accommodation has masses of well said students!
More like Mummy guilt tripped her.

Reactions: 4
Scratty probably hated that Chloe was carving something out for herself and she was a set of hands down helping her with the kids and became resentful.

University isn’t for everyone but none of the adult children have achieved anything and have just had kids and milked the state just like their parents.

Reactions: 13
Chloe was guilted so heavily by smelly Sue that she would not have been able to resist coming home IMO. It was right around the time that Sue lost a baby (Alfie or an earlier one?) and she was SO "sad" about Chloe going away, I didn't hate them then but the way she carried on made me ill. Chloe was needed to mother the rest of the brood because "poor Sue". She was over the moon when her daughter came back after 5 minutes at uni.
I know it's important for families to be there for each other but it really isn't healthy to rely on your own daughter for emotional support.

Reactions: 9
Well, apparently she came home from Portsmouth or Plymouth but went to Lancaster instead.
She didn’t go to Lancaster uni unless it was to go to the swimming pool there. 🤪 She wouldn’t get the grades to study there and they don’t do that course. She might’ve tried university of Cumbria which is in Lancaster.
---
Well, this one went viral but I’ve seen worse…😳

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 2
She didn’t go to Lancaster uni unless it was to go to the swimming pool there. 🤪 She wouldn’t get the grades to study there and they don’t do that course. She might’ve tried university of Cumbria which is in Lancaster.
---
Who’s that in the picture?

Reactions: 2
have you seen this one with baby Chris? 🤢🤢

View attachment 3016406
This is so so sad. My Ex-H has a cousin whose 13 almost 14 and this would be exactly how she looked. It's so sad.

There were 2 year 8s (13 year olds) from my daughters middle school (so I know they're year 8s as they wear a different tie and are the oldest year group) in the park earlier, and they were not interested in little kids at all. They were discussing make up and which teacher is the most horrible to have and how they can't wait to start their new high school in September to be away from them, exactly how they should be! Not having their own babies.

Reactions: 3
---
Just reading something on Reddit and apparently this is fake, they are both late 20s

• Wow
Reactions: 3
Noel looks like the bleeping child catcher. Look at his shifty eyes, he can't even look at the camera.

• Sick
Reactions: 11
I just came on to say he is an absolute creep. I could never eat one of their pies made by that weirdo bunch. When Crusty is talking to the camera he is forever sniffing. It’s vile, makes me wonder what he does when nobody is watching. Disgusting vile man.

Reactions: 10
A place local to me used to sell Radford pies (was looking through their FB for something else and saw the post). It has really really put me off as 1) I'm in central Scotland and it's a heck of a long way from here to the radfrauds shop and 2) stocking their products is supporting what they do 🤮 no thanks

• Sick
Reactions: 6