The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:

13 is still as unacceptable as 12 and still deserves a conviction as the law clearly states
But don't forget - it is "all okay" as they are still together and "happily married"
The mind boggles.

• Sick
Reactions: 6
I just came on to say he is an absolute creep. I could never eat one of their pies made by that weirdo bunch. When Crusty is talking to the camera he is forever sniffing. It’s vile, makes me wonder what he does when nobody is watching. Disgusting vile man.
I can think of a good few reasons not to have any starting with no gloves or hairnets baring in mind its a food business
Their basic hygeine seems to be lacking
Dirty clothes and hats worn and as you say probably get coughed and sneezed on and handled with dirty hands.

• Angry
  • Sick
Reactions: 8

13 is still as unacceptable as 12 and still deserves a conviction as the law clearly states
Not to mention that most people don't fall pregnant on the first try, especially if they're not tracking cycles and might be even trying to avoid pregnancy, and she got pregnant pretty soon after turning 13, so I believe he was raping her at 12 or god forbid even earlier.

He admitted himself in the book that it was love at first sight. At first sight she was SEVEN. The thoughts were probably there even if he took his time grooming her. I cannot believe he has gotten away with it as far as he has.

• Sick
  • Angry
Reactions: 15
It’s actually quite disturbing when you see Sue holding that Disney toy and her now obsession with Disney. It like she’s stuck at that age. Scratty may love bragging about her life but psychologically she must be a really damaged person.

Reactions: 11
Not to mention that most people don't fall pregnant on the first try, especially if they're not tracking cycles and might be even trying to avoid pregnancy, and she got pregnant pretty soon after turning 13, so I believe he was raping her at 12 or god forbid even earlier.

He admitted himself in the book that it was love at first sight. At first sight she was SEVEN. The thoughts were probably there even if he took his time grooming her. I cannot believe he has gotten away with it as far as he has.
Absolutely- doesn't bear thinking about.
I know that she had not yet had a period prior to having Chris
---
I can think of a good few reasons not to have any starting with no gloves or hairnets baring in mind its a food business
Their basic hygeine seems to be lacking
Dirty clothes and hats worn and as you say probably get coughed and sneezed on and handled with dirty hands.
Also they were pulled up by h&s for having no suitable hand washing area.omfg.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: 3
IMG_8333.jpeg

Sue’s posted this. Not the world Sue, your noncey husband - he took your virginity and your childhood 😡
But you don’t have to keep having breaks, naps and trips.

Reactions: 10
It’s actually quite disturbing when you see Sue holding that Disney toy and her now obsession with Disney. It like she’s stuck at that age. Scratty may love bragging about her life but psychologically she must be a really damaged person.
wouldn't surprise me if that Disney toy she's holding was a Christmas present from her mum and dad, given that she is still a child herself Noel is holding the one that was a present for their baby grandson and Sue is holding her own soft toy. 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Sad
It’s probably been mentioned already but has Noel dyed his hair? In their latest YouTube video he now has a head of chestnut hair instead of the usual salt and pepper. He also seems to have dyed one eyebrow and forgot the other

• Haha
Reactions: 11
It’s probably been mentioned already but has Noel dyed his hair? In their latest YouTube video he now has a head of chestnut hair instead of the usual salt and pepper. He also seems to have dyed one eyebrow and forgot the other
That’s cos his wonky eyes didn’t see the other one 😆🤣😆

• Haha
But don't forget - it is "all okay" as they are still together and "happily married"
The mind boggles.
Honestly these radford lovers are thick as 💩 like trying to defend them saying he's not a pee-do as he didnt groom her and its ok there still together im argueing about their age trying to explain that Sue could not consent as she was under the age of consent also and therefore creepy Noel is a pee-do as he's groomed her, oh no pee-do's like pre- pubescent teens apparently and never groom teenagers, I mean that's a bit vast anyway as females can start menstration at 8 or 9 honestly i've never know people who think its OK.

• Sick
Reactions: 4
Go on then. Who’s Laura kirkbride? Bloody legend whoever she is. 🌟
Relentless on the sun post about the 18 holidays. Bravo 👏🏻
Careful tho, you’ll have Susan stalking your home.
Shaved and moisturised. And saved an eyebrow from the dye.
Clearly decorating ages him. 😂

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sick
Omg one of him is more than enough. Just vile.

Hope he doesnt blame it on Aimee…🤭

Did anyone see the video of then taking the piss out of Tillie cause they'd sent her to the shop to get salad dresssing and she came back with salad cream. Made me a little sad for Tillie as she already seems lacking in confidence.

• Sad
  • Wow
Reactions: 9