The Radford family #60 "No, they are not Mormons they are Morons”

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
There will be one that goes all the way to university (law of averages with 21 kids surely 😂) and that will be ultimate favoured child with Sue taking all the credit.
By then of course she’ll have faded away into insignificance and nobody will give a tit 😂
No surely it’s got to be Max? It won’t be Heidie, she’ll be busy caring for her parents 👵 👨‍🦳 🤣😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
shouldn't that be "Sue Radford 'up at 5am' booking 'surprise' summer trip for 10 kids and 11 parasitic adults"
It should be and I would start buying any paper that did that! She only has about 7 younger kids now doesn't she, and a couple of school age teens. The rest are not kids!

Reactions: 5
I think she was far enough along for him to be recognised as an actual person and obviously to the family he was a baby that died. But why the newspapers have to keep going with the headline that she takes 22 “children” on holiday is ridiculous.
They picked up the lack of heart beat on the 12 week scan, there's no birth or death certificate for him

Reactions: 3
When you say it like this it’s crazy to think that they have 10 adult children and not one with a university degree.
University is not for everyone...but maybe a collage course that leads to a full time decent paid job.
There is many trades joiner etc that are very lacking in the UK.

Reactions: 9
They picked up the lack of heart beat on the 12 week scan, there's no birth or death certificate for him
If there was no birth or death certificate, why did he have a burial with an actual plot at a cemetery- sorry if I’m being insensitive but always thought non- viable pregnancies didnt warrant a proper burial, as brutal as it sounds..🤔 😞

Reactions: 8
If there was no birth or death certificate, why did he have a burial with an actual plot at a cemetery- sorry if I’m being insensitive but always thought non- viable pregnancies didnt warrant a proper burial, as brutal as it sounds..🤔 😞
I think you can bury a dead baby at whatever stage of gestation, but if over the age of viability which is i think 24 weeks they have to. Before that, it's a miscarriage not a stillbirth and parents can choose to bury them or not.

Reactions: 4
When you say it like this it’s crazy to think that they have 10 adult children and not one with a university degree.
It almost seems like they’re not allowed. Chloe was so close to finishing her degree but didn’t. She then did a course in makeup but nothing came of that and she was scooped up into the pie shop, firmly under Sue and Noel’s thumb!
I think Jack and Luke work there too.
Sophie set up a cleaning business but nothing’s come of that.
Katie only seemed to work part time so she could babysit her siblings.
I think someone said Ellie was working in a care home but with her qualification in PE and her interest in the gym she could become a personal trainer if she wanted.
I hope Aimee is allowed to have a career instead of dabbling so she can be the unpaid babysitter.

Reactions: 6
She was 21 weeks when she lost Alfie, I believe she first released that something was wrong when she could no longer feel movement.
Previously to that, she lost a baby at 12 weeks (this was all on the same episode of KAC).
A baby lost after 24 weeks is considered a “stillbirth”, and their death has to be officially registered.
Last year I lost twin girls at 15 weeks, they were perfectly formed and I had to give birth to them 💔.
We had a funeral and they were cremated.
Their deaths were not officially registered as I was under 24 weeks.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 27
She was 21 weeks when she lost Alfie, I believe she first released that something was wrong when she could no longer feel movement.
Previously to that, she lost a baby at 12 weeks (this was all on the same episode of KAC).
A baby lost after 24 weeks is considered a “stillbirth”, and their death has to be officially registered.
Last year I lost twin girls at 15 weeks, they were perfectly formed and I had to give birth to them 💔.
How come they never mention their other lost child they have no issues talking about Alfie

Reactions: 3
Sad as it is probably won't of made as much content for an early loss than losing Alfie at 21wks. They are all about the content

Reactions: 4
Sending you love, can’t even imagine how hard that must have been for you. Xx

• Heart
Reactions: 7
How come they never mention their other lost child they have no issues talking about Alfie
i have also wondered this. i'm pretty sure that in the last, she has mentioned that she'd had two miscarriages prior to losing Alfie, and given how much she emphasises she is a mother of 22 kids - which she is, but not in the way she presents it as though she is raising 22 children (thus under the age of 18) simultaneously, or organising holidays for 22 kids - why she didn't add her other two miscarried babies to the total, as mother of 24 kids. 🤷🏻‍♂️

Reactions: 7
Sending you love, can’t even imagine how hard that must have been for you. Xx
Thank you 🤍
It was the most traumatic thing that I’ve ever had to endure. Some days I still can’t believe it happened to me.
They would be 3 months old now if they had lived xxx

• Heart
Reactions: 20
Yes you're right I just googled, I had thought she was further along too. In this same article (that stated no heartbeat was found at a 3month scan it says she had a stillborn baby.
I didn’t realise it was as early as that.
I had not either. Not saying of course that it is not completely awful
So, so sorry for the loss of your babies 🩷

Reactions: 1