Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Don’t forget Sue and the swimming competition thing where she was wearing a different swimming cap.

---
Chloe’s boyfriend going for a modelling shoot too because he could obviously make a career out of it 🤣😆🤣
---
Josh (?) being in trouble at school and getting in with the wrong crowd.

At this point I think it’s probably easier to list the things that ARE real!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 15

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Is it so hard to give the kids some privacy
Less than a minute into the vlog and casper decided to share that archie had a wet accident during the night in the camper getting it everywhere caspar ended up having to change aswell because he got caught up in it.

Sue couldn't of cared less and just said he couldn't help it no sympathy or anything.
Even before breakfast the top bunk is still made hopefully they stripped it or if they were in the makeshift big bed everything would need spraying and a deep cleaning aswell as drying.
Doubtful they did anything.

Why did they keep it in the video
Now people are commenting that he should have pull ups as if its there business.

• Wow

SandGrown

Chatty Member
He’s probably sent a solicitor/barrister in place or since declared they remembered who was driving. It’s bound to be Sue as she drives it the most. Bet he drives around in the minibus so he doesn’t get noticed. They’re very unlucky to get caught and can’t imagine the speed. EVERYBODY speeds on that road. Actually, thinking about where it’s probably been caught, it will be the quiet bit towards the unit..bet they were going over a ton hence the need to fight as it’s an instant ban.
It got caught in a 40 limit, it'll be the bit by the college bridge where they do the sneaky mobile trap as it comes off the hill. It's usually Sue driving the Porsche. The failing to identify is separate, in Preston on 14th December. Why would you risk 6 points and a huge fine for failing to identify, unless they both already have 9 points and there's nobody else they can blame. Lancaster Magistrates on 2nd September for the hearing, might just pop along.

Elle Woods

VIP Member
How's she trying to say it's since covid that trolling has got bad? Most of us have thought she was a bellend long before then

• Haha

ae77

VIP Member
There is definitely something up with them financially. They are uploading vlogs much more frequently now. An unexpected tax bill or something.
Tax credits ended . Universal credit not so easy . They have probably given up the claim as can’t see sue doing the mandatory hours required .
---
#60 thread suggestion

Menopausal Sue is coming for you 🫵

Last edited:
  • Haha
They are NEVER EVER gonna let them foster or adopt. Also “let them live their dreams” 😂😂😂😂
What dreams? Working part time making pies and living in social housing? Ffs, someone get this woman a reality check.

IMG_2709.jpeg

• Haha

JaneRev

VIP Member
View attachment 2908544

They having a flaming laugh? They’ve just come back from 2 weeks in Disney, and Millie and her bloke are having a nice couple of days away. God life’s hard isn’t it? 😡
I knew we shouldn’t have bought our own house and sent the kids to uni. Should’ve just knocked out kid after kid and sponged off the state instead ☹
It must be so stressful for them, sitting on their arse, no ambition, popping out kids like her Scratty mother. But yeah have another holiday you pair of tone deaf scrongers

AllieBee

VIP Member
That's why they've eaten it 😂😂 for yet another TV special
And the headlines. Plane full of trolls outraged as the Radford family puke everywhere. The thought of Nowull puking is just as bad as his dick going manky....

• Haha
  • Sick

AllieBee

VIP Member
People are so stupid when they say they ‘deserve all these holidays’ because they work so hard’!!!
For one, they don’t work hard, in fact they work considerably less hard than a lot of people do, can anyone imagine Sue doing a full shift as a nurse then coming home to cleaning, childcare etc?
And for another, no one ‘deserves’ holidays at that rate, why in the name of sanity would anyone think they did?
The fucking world’s gone mad.
Agree. The work ethic in that family seems very poor. Fully grown adult male children all lazing in their beds playing on computers. Nowull at work a few hours a day if he's not on holiday or filming fabricated shite for channel 5, Sue doing bugger all, the kids lazing around at school and ending up with no qualifications. Not one of them has a career, not one. None of them have been to uni. Absolute bunch of no hoper scroungers.

wowee22

Chatty Member
Well they way they did the Chole & Jake will they split episode nothing would surprise me.
With Sue content has no limits.
You mean the staged “split up” to get a benefits flat for poor single mum Chloe?
They’ll deffo be back at school tomorrow for sure. They have an education and career path to follow…oh wait.

• Haha

wowee22

Chatty Member
Maybe Jen needed to post on her story tagging the sun the mirror mirror books the bakery etc?

Reactions: 14

GoldenGoss18

VIP Member
So regularly. No.12 grandchild won't be special just another run of the mill event. Sue will pr9bably say she's so excited but when it's born she will just ignore it like she does all the rest, except for when she can use them to make content.
I find it insane that only 4 of them have kids and there’s 11 grandkids already. I’m betting on Chloe goes for round two by the end of year and Millie will go for number 4!

all their parents have taught them is how to have kids because I bet all these older ones have practically brought half that brood up anyway. A sad cycle,

DairyleaD

Chatty Member
Lets hope she doesn't treat him any less like Millie does with Chester just because he's a boy. The favouritism of girls needs to fucking stop.

AllieBee

VIP Member
Or if you call someone out. For example point out a parent on YouTube is in the wrong and you get "You're just a troll that's jealous of a beautiful family" I was lucky enough once to have a family vlogger mention one of my comments in their videos, one where I called them out and told them how selfish they were as parents towards their children. Apparently that was a "really rude and ignorant comment" all the comments from their subcribers were like "who was rude, I'll report them" or " how can anyone hate on such wonderful parents?" And "don't listen to the jealous trolls" I just laughed it off because I know at the end of the day I'm not the one forcing my children to perform for millions of people or exploiting children for money. But because I care about their children I'm apparently a "troll"
It always amazes me how there's a subsection if society that swallow everything they see as perfection. And see nothing wrong with chikd exploitation. It's cruel and abusive to force your kids to perform for millions of strangers, or even worse, film little ones who have no idea what's happening and can't consent. Still we know noel isn't too bothered about consent of children don't we, bloody nonce. And most celebrities are generally aware and keep their children's faces and identities well away from public gaze. It's mostly these horrible influencers who use their kids in this way, the Radfords being one of the worst. They saw their chance to make some cash and took it, not giving a shit about protecting their children. I don't understand how they don't see how wrong it is. I wish it were illegal to use kids like this they are child abusers