Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

JakaMini

If you don’t even know what the flag of France looks like, you don’t deserve to be able to afford to go there.

Reactions: 14

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Where did the Mail get the pie shop sales figure from I wonder? £9.2m?? I find that hard to believe even when you account for manufacturing costs.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
lol when she can’t even count how many * she needs. Adam is a drink, Adam is a drunk, assuming she means Adam is a d**k
Ooh ooh I know Miss, is it Dalek? Exterminate exterminate…The Radfords.

Has Sue never ever worked in her life? Like not ever? Never ever had a job? 😨

Adam mate, get your backside over here and join us 🤣😂😆

• Haha

klairklopp

VIP Member
Unless Sue decides to start giving her kids deposits to buy they are only ever going to be able to rent. But that would mean giving up at least one of her holidays each year and she’s too selfish for that.
I know it’s none of my business but it makes my blood boil. I’d love to be a grandma but I’m so proud that my almost 27 year old daughter is prioritising securing her future before even thinking of starting a family. She’s doing well in her career and has been saving for a house deposit for five years along with her boyfriend of 8 years. These poor girls have no idea what real life is, you’d think at least one of them would want better. It’s telling that none of the boys are doing the same, that’s because they need a willing girl and fortunately most parents raise their children better than scratty and ratty.

• Heart

Badirene

VIP Member
21 or 22 is not that young to be starting a career after university or traveling the world for a while, but does seem very young to be raising a child when you haven't actually matured a bit. What do these two do for work? How are they going to house, feed and educate this child? Or is Sue just going to exploit it for views and clicks.

lissy8219

VIP Member
I think it may actually be a radford it looks like a fake profile and that one comments on every single story about the radfords. She must sit there in her socials all day long in her defence of this rotten family
Oooh could be. Especially if gobby and poor spelling/ bad grammar.
There are a few names that defend them.
The other day someone commented
"How do you make pancakes for all the children in the motorhome?"
I replied saying "The children's pancakes were shop bought/from a packet"
I was not rude or anything.
Someone jumped down my throat saying
"If you watch the vlog -you can see they make the pancakes!"
The irony was that they most certainly did not make the pancakes lol.
🥞

• Haha

Blue_ocean

VIP Member
Ohh has she actually gone into Pamela’s profile snooping and found out she’s a foster parent?
Sue you’re losing it, woman 😂🤣😆😂🤣

View attachment 2937400
This is getting ridiculous!
Anyone who dares disagree with anything they do has their life snooped on so she can find something to hit back with and get some attention.
She is taking things to a mental level and frankly it really doesn't put their family in a good light

htaylor393

This reminds me of when I worked in a Day Nursery and parents would send their kids in designer clothes from head to toe then complain if it got dirty. They used to think it made their child look "well dressed" but all the children who came in Primark clothes were still well dressed, babies and toddlers don't need expensive clothes, especially not at Nursery. I lost count of the amount of times I was asked to keep and wash a "DKNY" or "Moschino" jumper or trousers at the Nursery because "it's got paint on it" 🙄
We had this in soft play once. My daughter was about 4, I'd got her some food and she had beans (her favourite). A friend she'd made while playing came up while she was eating and they were chatting and my daughter accidentally splashed bean sauce on the girl, her mum went mad at me telling me it was a £75 tshirt and leggings set and did I not teach my daughter to eat properly. £75 on clothes for a 4 year old?! My daughters 8 almost 9 now and I still don't spend that much on 1 or 2 items

sebanna

VIP Member
The whole 22 kids and counting business, relies on Sue being a wholesome, unflappable, loving mother. Once she exposes herself as an angry chav who will hunt people down, and threaten them for any criticism it all becomes like an episode of Jeremy Kyle. Behaving like this on social media in such an unprofessional way must worry channel five.

wowee22

Chatty Member
I'd be really shocked if any of them ended up being higher rate taxpayers, with the exception of Max and possibly Oscar. The only one that seems to have any ambition/work ethic is Sophie, Chloe and Ellie. Although Sophie and Chloe are both in social housing and likely on Universal credit. I really hope Ellie and the younger girls make something of themselves that doesn't involve popping out kids. It's so depressing.
Sophie is far from hard working. She’s never out of the gym. Works minimum hours so she can still still claim her benefits in her social housing. Have you ever seen her insta what a busy day she’s had at work? None of them have that ambition or drive to show they’ve been working, because they probably haven’t been.

scrantonstrangler

Chatty Member
What decade are we in? The 1950s where women weren’t encouraged to do anything aside from make babies? So far the only career goals we’ve seen have been Chloe being into makeup artistry for five minutes and Sophie starting a cleaning business that again lasted five minutes. Chloe encouraged to drop out of university to help her mum raise children. 3/4 pregnant in their teens. These poor girls who haven’t been encouraged to do anything with their brains. Destined to take after their mother who was treated as a human Pez dispenser instead of a person with goals and ambitions. Some people genuinely just want to be mothers but so far none of their adult children have had any goals outside of parenthood and pies. Really sad. I had higher hopes for Katie. Hopefully she’ll be a better mother than Sue.

• Sad

Itsalwayssunny

Didn't someone on here the other day use the phrase unfortunate looking. It looks to me like she is trying to out a Tattler

wowee22

Chatty Member
They strike me as the kind of people who wouldn’t divide their will equally and would give different amounts to different children based on their situation - and by that I obviously mean who Sue likes the most the day she writes her will. Makes sense if one child’s a millionaire and the other isn’t, but not when you’ve 21 kids in council housing.

Something else I’ve just thought of that I’m sure has been discussed before, but what would happen to all the younger kids if God forbid something happened to S&N? I don’t wish it on anyone obviously, and you shouldn’t think like that, but things happen. Even if you split the under 18s between Sophie/Chloe/Katie (the only ones likely to step up - not that they should have to of course) that’s 3-4 kids each. They’ve no other family. Just one of many things they didn’t consider beforehand.
I’m younger than her but not by much and we have our power of attorney and wills all sorted…did do years ago. They wont be going to Disney with Heidi’s kids as they’ll not be capable by then unless they start her as young as Sue did then they’d be 58 so maybe in with a chance. As much as Sue might think she’s young surrounding herself with a young family, her body has birthed 22 kids and will be ravaged. The human body is marvellous but it doesn’t work miracles. We’ve also reached that age where health does present issues.. I’m being screened for cancer for the second time in a different area now. Nothing that wealth can buy unfortunately and you’re not immune coz you’re a “celeb”

• Heart
Fucking hell.

I really think if she was assessed she'd be under a mental health service of some kind. At best Learning Difficulties with a personality disorder.

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
🎶 I go shopping in Primark
Taking ten kids in tow 🎶
We need some different content
For our Channel 5 show.. 🎶
😂 feel free to expand…Miley Cyrus- Flowers 😊

• Haha
  • Heart
If I was Carla I’d be on to the police. Stalking is a criminal offence. If you can’t take criticism then don’t put yourself out there in the firing line.