Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ae77

VIP Member
Someone take her phone off her it’s embarrassing now.
---
Nice to see hard worker sue take time out to spend her Tuesday child benefit payment day to have her nails done .

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 17

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
She is losing it 😆😆🤣😂
It’s hilarious watching her get so rattled. What does she think ‘Jen’ and Adam have done exactly? They’ve only told the truth about the lazy mare and her pimping out of her kids to social media.

She wrote “Moral of the story is don’t go onto bulling sites because you will be found out“, I’m sorry has she ’found them out‘? 😂🤣😆😂

Sue dear, how about getting a nice little hobby if you don’t want to work? No, going to Disney ever other week is not a hobby.

Reactions: 17

Starlight_100

Chatty Member
Thanks for the thread title! 🥰

Just seen one of them’s bought a ~£70 Loungefly for Mila to take to nursery. What an absolute waste - it’s just going to be scuffed up and covered in orange squash and snotty fingerprints within a week. Anything to show off, I suppose.
This reminds me of when I worked in a Day Nursery and parents would send their kids in designer clothes from head to toe then complain if it got dirty. They used to think it made their child look "well dressed" but all the children who came in Primark clothes were still well dressed, babies and toddlers don't need expensive clothes, especially not at Nursery. I lost count of the amount of times I was asked to keep and wash a "DKNY" or "Moschino" jumper or trousers at the Nursery because "it's got paint on it" 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 16

AllieBee

VIP Member
Oops Susie is getting her knickers in a twist over Adam someone or other. Suspect the mature thing to do is ignore and block but you're not mature are you, answering a message with that illiterate rant just makes you look stupid.

• Haha

NoddyFromToytown

Wow - just been hit with the 'she's just jealous' again on FB. I'd literally rather staple my vagina shut than have one kid, never mind that passel of brats. Also my family at least set more store by actually working for a living and making something of your life than just popping out babies. I have a good income, I travel (Disney is the last place I'd go btw) I didn't have to live for years on the breadline, and most of all I didn't let some scrote impregnate me at the age of 13. But yeah... so jealous!

Honey JuJu

Chatty Member
A very product day?? Jeez 🙄 🤦🤣
She needs to drag her menopausal minge flaps down to the bakery and do a decent days work instead of sitting at home scrolling comments about her and her chavvy family..walk your dogs you skanky bitch, anything! and stay off social media…maybe help Daniel pack for his” trip“ to Australia, is he still here?🦘🦘

• Haha

sebanna

VIP Member
Wah wah wah 🤦🙄🤣
---

Where is this rant please?
The screen shots are from the Radfords Instagram page, I think Sue was probably drunk last night and they will be deleted this morning.

Sounds like Sue is annoyed at being heavily taxed however for years she wouldn't have paid any while receiving a fortune in tax credits. Chris, Sophie, Millie and Chloe's families will have been supported by tax credits or UC.

The camper van may well have been gifted or partially gifted as its featured heavily on the vlogs and social media. The camper van and Disney Holidays will be off setted against tax.

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
Why are people trolls just because they disagree. In my job we have to deal with minor complaints (other opinions) on a reasonably regular basis. We can’t just shout troll when someone disagrees with a system.
I absolutely hate that too. No one can have a different option anymore without being called a troll, it’s crazy.

Little me.

VIP Member
See they’ve taken the sausage dogs away with them but no sign of poor Lola or the frenchies. I would say how the hell can you choose between your dogs but I suppose it’s easy when you do the same with your kids.
Them dogs should be somewhere cool. They are bloody idiots.

Officedoor123

VIP Member
Oooo I just went and had a stalk of her fb! I’m not surprised she’s pregnant tbh. To give it to her though Katie has always seemed really good with the children from what I’ve seen in vlogs it looked like she pretty much bought Archie up herself at one point 😅
Agree but why have babies so young? Live a little, travel, save some money, spend some money, educate yourself, live independently, anything but follow on your mother's and sisters' footsteps.

• Heart
The whole Harley story doesn’t add up. If your daughter had been physically assaulted by a man who then subsequently assaulted your other daughters, would you take him on (a very expensive) holiday and cheer when he declares his marriage intentions?
This is of course a rhetorical question. Of course you wouldn’t. You would have made sure he was nowhere near any of the family, particularly given that there are very young children involved.

• Heart

b1tchinb0ld

I had to do a double take at this photo, I thought it was Chloe. They all look so much alike.

View attachment 2894803

He certainly seems a bit more loved up since he got invited on an all paid for 2 week luxury holiday 😂
Unrelated but Chester is a very cute little boy, doesn’t have the scraggy look to him. Maybe this engagement is a welcomed addition to the gene pool

ae77

VIP Member
Who would let the boyfriend move in when there’s overcrowding already. Encouraged by Silly Sue .

Babyshark

VIP Member
So they’re back on UK soil. Will the kids be expected to be back at school tomorrow and will Nowull be making his millions at the pie shop ready for a (highly probably) Halloween trip. All while she chills with a coffee and gets her claws repainted

• Haha