Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

ae77

VIP Member
FFS is Sue on something? She was giggling non stop when the kids were on some go carts. I thought she was going to piss herself. What was remotely funny about it? She cackles at anything and everything. She is a complete moron.
Was there really a tour of the toilets ? By Noel of all people ? I switched off .
---
Here we go

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 4

JaneRev

VIP Member
If Millie is thick enough to stay with him then more fool her. She didn’t have to get pregnant again and she’ll be stupid enough to have a fourth. And when it all goes wrong, back to her equally thick parents.
Millie is following her mum and dad in every way

wowee22

Chatty Member
What a flaming life. Rubbish childhood - babysitting siblings. Part time minimum wage job. Pregnant.
Where’s the bloody ambition???? They’ve not even got a flat for Christ sake.

And why announce it on your sister’s 18th? I’m sorry but this is her day, talk about stealing her thunder.
---

What sex is it?
No glasses on but seems a monkey now I blew it up? 😂

Attachments

• Haha

HoppingAlong

Chatty Member
Wannabee football Wag who thought she’d snared international nobhead footballer Kyle Walker by getting pregnant (when his wife was also pregnant) wife threw him out, filed for divorce but took him back when she recently had their fourth child…Lauryn Goodman apparantly threatening to turn up at the Euros in a few months when Kyle will be playing with her two young kids in tow (3 and 1) saying her kids want to see their Daddy play….really 🙄🤔 Annie his wife is also going with her four kids…lawyers involved, a bloody 💩’tty mess 🤦‍♀️
Geez!!! Classy woman then? And she’s calling other people trolls!?

TabbyTraybake

Chatty Member
So there using the walkers daughters treatment abroad as a holiday can they get any sicker
Is that why the Walkers are in the Netherlands then? I take back what I said then. But yeah however much this holiday cost the Radfords they could’ve donated it to Sophie’s fund. The petrol alone would’ve cost a bomb.

Nosymum

VIP Member
The saddest part about Katie’s pregnancy isn’t that she’s a young mum- young mums can make wonderful mothers- it’s that we all predicted it. We KNEW she wouldn’t make it into her 20s without producing another grandchild for Sue and Nowull. We don’t predict that these young girls will go to university or travel the world, because their parents don’t encourage anything and don’t celebrate anything other than pregnancies. Katie has done exactly what everyone knew she would do because her mother and sisters have set the standard for her. Unfortunately her little sisters are only going to follow in her footsteps and they’ll be seen as odd if they aren’t procreating as soon as they can.
Perfectly worded it’s exactly that isn’t it, such a shame they don’t want more for their children.

There is definitely something up with them financially. They are uploading vlogs much more frequently now. An unexpected tax bill or something.
According to Sue they’ve got an exciting summer, so unless it’s all of them chipping in to get all the pie orders out on time for once 😂 I imagine they’re not that skint.

Reactions: 3